The photo thread

This is definitely true. I know it's a cliche, but I think success may be part of the reason - he's too down-to-earth to let it go to his head in a negative way, but he's certainly exuding charm and confidence like never before. He also takes good care of himself, so he looks fresh and glowing.

He quit smoking, he don't drink alcohol, runs everyday, and first of all his job is his passion he love acting and this  is what we can see  how he plays sheldon, and I'm sure that if he had played any other role, more complicated, maybe leading role in movie of  well-known director, he could play that role great because of his talent .I hope (and I wish him it) that someday he will play such a role and perhaps,  someday he will get the Oscar. Roles in plays which he played on Broadway certainly were played great but unfortunately I could not see in person but I'm sure of it.

tumblrmhhwjskndx1rlkacd.jpg

castingsociety25thartio.jpg

tbbtthebigbangtheory325.jpg

tumblrmhhybgmvkj1s0amna.jpg

jimparsonscomiccon2010j.jpg

Edited by silverangelD

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besties! (this one of the pics on Penny's frigde), credits to Pamela (tbbt-fans on Tumblr)  

Has anybody seen these???? BOY we have a hot cast!  

Posted Images

The three of them are so sweet... Ladies (and Gents) I have a moral dilemma: This morning on FB I was checking out the Disneyland page and ran across some quite adorable pictures with Johnny, his, wife and child. Should these be "off limits" to post in here? After all an actor would most likely prefer not to involve their family in their work. So what is the verdict?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

The three of them are so sweet... Ladies (and Gents) I have a moral dilemma: This morning on FB I was checking out the Disneyland page and ran across some quite adorable pictures with Johnny, his, wife and child. Should these be "off limits" to post in here? After all an actor would most likely prefer not to involve their family in their work. So what is the verdict?

Johnny is not married and he doesn't have any children. Those pictures are probably of him/Kelli and his nephew or him, his sister and his nephew.

Also IMO, I wouldn't post personal photos that involve family members that are not on the business.

• Like 1

Johnny is not married and he doesn't have any children. Those pictures are probably of him/Kelli and his nephew or him, his sister and his nephew.

Also IMO, I wouldn't post personal photos that involve family members that are not on the business.

That was my thought... Is that his girlfriend or something? Actually no wait, I don't really want to know. These details always make me uncomfortable.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

That was my thought... Is that his girlfriend or something? Actually no wait, I don't really want to know. These details always make me uncomfortable.

I haven't seen the pics you are talking about, so that's my guess. Anyhow, for you to compare, here is Johnny and his girlfriend Kelli (fyi, I kinda have a girl crush on her)

613x.jpg

tumblr_mehlz1rOa31qdz44io1_1280.jpg

uuu1ukbcu5oouu15.jpg

• Like 2

Roles in plays which he played on Broadway certainly were played great but unfortunately I could not see in person but I'm sure of it.

I know, right? There were some great reviewer comments about his performances, and I'm so glad he gets to do what he loves, but it will forever be an ache in my heart that I'll never see him as Elwood. :(

I dream of a good movie role for him some day, too. I love Sheldon, but I'm sure he's capable of so much more, and the world needs to see it!

Thanks for the pictures. Where's the cheering gif from?

• Like 1

That is so true. His eyes seem.. just so infinitely deep. Clearly a lot of thought goes on below that charming liveliness.

'Mellifluous' is the right word for Jim's voice. :wub:

Ok, are y'all telling me I now have to turn away from all this loveliness and sleep ?

Thank you for the word, Pomita! I like it!!

About the deepness in his eyes, I assume you guys have seen the interview for Canada. When the host asks him about his childhood memories, that look on his face while he is reminiscing....it really got me ...There something about that look...so melancholic and deep and "aware"....I don't know...there is just something so special there.... 

It's from the Barenaked Ladies video, I think. Ugh. I dunno. Lemme rewatch that.

When I was a new bbt fan, I used to play, "Where's Mayim?" with this video. Turns out, once you get the hang of it, she's not so hard to spot.

Edited by jeanalice
  • Like 2

Photo thread includes moving photos right?

Badass OT3 alert.

tumblr_mhoduvg8QQ1qcqxh7o1_500.gif

So, Amy's the quarterback, Sheldon's the wide receiver and Raj is a defensive lineman if we go by jersey numbers. :p

It's from the Barenaked Ladies video, I think. Ugh. I dunno. Lemme rewatch that.

When I was a new bbt fan, I used to play, "Where's Mayim?" with this video. Turns out, once you get the hang of it, she's not so hard to spot.

I don't know that I've watched that on the DVDs--DOH!

I did get to hear Barenaked Ladies a couple of years ago here in Little Rock.  They came to play at an annual festival we have around Memorial Day and they played the full version of the Big Bang song. :D

Thank you for the word, Pomita! I like it!!

About the deepness in his eyes, I assume you guys have seen the interview for Canada. When the host asks him about his childhood memories, that look on his face while he is reminiscing....it really got me ...There something about that look...so melancholic and deep and "aware"....I don't know...there is just something so special there.... 

True. I love his moments of thought, and the reflective, whimsical things he comes up with (like when he shared his memories of a summer afternoon trip with his mother, and being comforted by her vacuum-cleaning).

Talking of reflectiveness, I find his 5 songs interview fascinating, even though it's just audio.. his deep psychological descriptions of each favorite song and its associations with his life, reveal so much about him.

• Like 1

True. I love his moments of thought, and the reflective, whimsical things he comes up with (like when he shared his memories of a summer afternoon trip with his mother, and being comforted by her vacuum-cleaning). 

Talking of reflectiveness, I find his 5 songs interview fascinating, even though it's just audio.. his deep psychological descriptions of each favorite song and its associations with his life, reveal so much about him.

Yeah, that's exactly the moment I was talking about. That look on his face just goes straight to my heart....

Instead, I've never heard this 5 songs interview. Do you happen to have a link?

Edited by Aster7

So, Amy's the quarterback, Sheldon's the wide receiver and Raj is a defensive lineman if we go by jersey numbers. :p

Wow. Never knew numbers meant like that. I actually thought Amy's stance looked like a quarterback or something and Raj being at the back looked like defense.

I haven't seen the pics you are talking about, so that's my guess. Anyhow, for you to compare, here is Johnny and his girlfriend Kelli (fyi, I kinda have a girl crush on her)

613x.jpg

tumblr_mehlz1rOa31qdz44io1_1280.jpg

uuu1ukbcu5oouu15.jpg

Yes! This is the lovely lady he is with! May I make a confession? I have on my iPod. *Sheepish* She is quite attractive as is he and I Saved them without thinking. Occasionally I look the two of them over. :icon_redface: