In Memoriam: Mike (walnutcowboy) has passed away

The photo thread

Moon_Pie

Jim is good at everything that he is asked to do, even that pheromone thing which makes weird noises apparently jim learned how to play just for that episode

Theramin, not pheromone. :)

Although I'm sure Jim could play up some pheromones if he tried. :D

• Like 6

Why do you feel stupid with that post?? You are very right in that post!!  :)  Of course I am in heaven when he speaks my language but I love when he speaks English too, with his lovely voice and accent. So, I love the idea of getting his translation to English in my right ear :wub:

BTW...what is your language?

Hey Lissie something bothering me...Did I somehow offended you, if so that  I'm sorry. I didn't meant that my whole post is stupid... you know that I'm into him and that's great that you too, by saying stupid I meant that translating something to someone in his language was silly because I didn't know that your language is spanish. :)

I believe that your imagination is also full of scenes like I described in that postt :icon_redface::icon_razz::icon_redface:

Edited by silverangelD

Hey Lissie something bothering me...Did I somehow offended you, if so that  I'm sorry. I didn't meant that my whole post is stupid... you know that I'm into him and that's great that you too, by saying stupid I meant that translating something to someone in his language was silly because I didn't know that your language is spanish. :)

I believe that your imagination is also full of scenes like I described in that postt :icon_redface::icon_razz::icon_redface:

No, you didn´t offend me! Why do you think in this way? I understood very well your point. You didn´t know my language is Spanish so you thought I love to listen to him speaking Spanish because it is something romantic like if he speaks some French sentences too, even we don´t understand but sound romantic, right?

Moreover I just told you, if he comes to my left ear and speak some Spanish words to me (I will die!!)  then I don´t mind if he comes to my right ear and translate the words to me in his English. I enjoy very much listening to him talking in English with his accent! So your idea is correct and romantic :)

• Like 1

Theramin, not pheromone. :)

Although I'm sure Jim could play up some pheromones if he tried. :D

This is uncanny. I was JUST about to make this comment, after reading what rachygd wrote. :D

Well, Jim didn't actually speak in Hindi - he quoted a couple of names of old Sanskrit texts - which were correct, though American-accented. :)

His Italian accent sounded relatively more accurate to me (I'm a bit used to hearing it, having lived there for 2 years). 

Lissie, you're learning Hindi?

It feels good, sometimes, to think how so many of us are of different countries and different languages, in different corners of the world, but all united by our love for TBBT and Jim. :)

Edited by Pomita

This is uncanny. I was JUST about to make this comment, after reading what rachygd wrote. :D

Well, Jim didn't actually speak in Hindi - he quoted a couple of names of old Sanskrit texts - which were correct, though American-accented. :)

His Italian accent sounded relatively more accurate to me (I'm a bit used to hearing it, having lived there for 2 years). 

Lissie, you're learning Hindi?

It feels good, sometimes, to think how so many of us are of different countries and different languages, in different corners of the world, but all united by our love for TBBT and Jim. :)

Yes, I am learning Hindi and I can read Hindi script too. It is a beautiful language :)

I just went twice to your country and I hope I will visit it again one day.

The little grin at the end of fwf is very amusing

It's kind of a killer smile, isn't it. :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks for posting stills of some of my favorite moments. FwF cracks me up just remembering how he's inviting us in. :icon_lol: And I really treasure that Sheldon/Leonard/Amy moment.. all three of them look so enraptured in their own ways, and it somehow feels like a bond between them. Leonard's expression of devotion is adorable.

Found this on Tumblr, the cast out to dinner. I'm guessing the crutches are Kaley's, in which case it must have been taken some time in 2010 after her accident (Sept 13th) or maybe early 2011, I'm not sure when she stopped using them.

post-7181-0-10073100-1361886876_thumb.jp

Edit: Replaced hotlink with an attachment.

Edited by nerdywordy
  • Like 3

I love their childhood pictures. Feels like seeing old photographs of friends and family. :wub:

I just realized that I like what Amy is wearing, in the theater scene. She looks rather Jane Austen.  

Yes, I am learning Hindi and I can read Hindi script too. It is a beautiful language :)

I just went twice to your country and I hope I will visit it again one day.

Thanks. And I hope we get to meet, when you visit next. :)

I love their childhood pictures. Feels like seeing old photographs of friends and family. :wub:

I just realized that I like what Amy is wearing, in the theater scene. She looks rather Jane Austen.  

Thanks. And I hope we get to meet, when you visit next. :)

I agree about childhood pictures.

I don´t know why I was thinking you live in Europe... :) Yes, hope one day we can meet :)

I agree about childhood pictures.

I don´t know why I was thinking you live in Europe... :) Yes, hope one day we can meet :)

Maybe because I was actually living in Italy when I joined this forum. I moved back to India last year. :)