The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moon_Pie

The photo thread

I happened to notice that pretty much every time (not always but mostly) when the cast do a group photo Jim, johnny and kaley are together, almost central to the picture if you like, is that because they are the 3 main characters?

Edited by rachygd

That's the best thing ever, thanks Convict13. It even looks like he folded them all. :)

You're most welcome but I cannot take credit for the hard work it would have been to get this collection together.  I wonder if it is an ongoing collection?

Well, I was bored so I made some gifs... :p

32zowso.gif  2ai3ehk.gif

ay0h1u.gif

The weird thing is that he looks older here than he does now.

Yes, he looks completely goofy with that hair style. :p In general, I like his looks now much more than the few pics I've seen of his pre-TBBT days.

He does seem to be aging in reverse. :)

The gif is adorable! But now I forget where it's from. It looks so familiar but I can't place it.

;)

jimmyjim.gif

I think I know this now.

I think it's from a talk show, maybe Ellen? He's talking about how huge the bathroom is in the dressing room and says something about how she could fit a bathtub in there.

I think that's what it's from... :)

;)

jimmyjim.gif

First thing I like your avatar picture and nick name arwen is beautiful. I like Lord of the rings and I always liked her name.

Second, Thanks for the gif. His eyes  attract attention the most.Thank you. :wub:

• Like 1