The photo thread

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Besties! (this one of the pics on Penny's frigde), credits to Pamela (tbbt-fans on Tumblr)  

Has anybody seen these???? BOY we have a hot cast!  

Posted Images

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Does this mean Will's coming back? Since he's on set and everything.

he also tweeted a pic of the script with his name on it, so I would say he is, almost for sure

Does this mean Will's coming back? Since he's on set and everything.

he also tweeted a pic of the script with his name on it, so I would say he is, almost for sure

That made my day! It's a shame he's not Sheldon's mortal enemy anymore, 'The Creepy Candy Coating Corollary' was so good.

Not going to lie at all – had the worst day ever at work because my boss is a douchebag. Just looking through this thread for a minute took my mind off of it. I'm glad I have this place.

Not going to lie at all – had the worst day ever at work because my boss is a douchebag. Just looking through this thread for a minute took my mind off of it. I'm glad I have this place.

Sorry to hear that Kyzzx. This is certainly the place to escape it all. :icon_cheesygrin:

Wil Wheaton just tweeted this pic with Mayim (and coconuts)

Sheldon would be angry LOL

scaled.php?tn=0&server=611&filename=tmjxpl.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

Not a pumpkin latte... but close enough! :icon_lol:

MM, wonder what set this is?

Well it's not Wil's flat, I checked. :icon_lol:

Here is something to cheer you up, from http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/games/2012032313/gallery/im:urn:newsml:sports.yahoo,ap:20050301:nba,photo,ap-201203232305831209538:1#photoViewer=urn%3Anewsml%3Asports.yahoo%2Cap%3A20050301%3Anba%2Cphoto%2Cap-201203240043025969853%3A1

tumblr_m1e27w7l0r1qbcb48o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m1e27w7l0r1qbcb48o2_500.jpg

kaleyjim.jpg?w=1000&h=

There's also a pic from that site of kaley kissing that "unidentified man" she is with.

I've read rumors that Jim and Todd broke up on the internet. Looks like they are wrong.

There is always people around that say that they broke up, but is never true. They always look so happy together :) I just wanna bake them cake :)

Those pictures are seriously melting me. They look so happy together and it's making me so happy. :)

Full link of pictures (courtesy Sursonica):

http://jimparsons1.wordpress.com/2012/03/24/jim-at-the-nba-basketball-game-between-the-portland-trail-blazers-and-the-los-angeles-lakers/

My favorite:

71.jpg?w=1200&h=

Awwww.

Kyzzx - sorry to hear that! Threads/forums like this really can be emotional saviors sometimes, been through it myself.

Thank you for the link. Looks like they had a great time, and looks like a fan get to talk to them. I wonder if this is part of his birthday celebration. And I wonder if they knew their picture was being taken the whole time.

Thank you for the link. Looks like they had a great time, and looks like a fan get to talk to them. I wonder if this is part of his birthday celebration. And I wonder if they knew their picture was being taken the whole time.

the guy that was talking to them was Zachary Levi (from Chuck) :D (which BTW I would love to have as a guest on the show)