The photo thread

Moon_Pie

Thanks! That picture of them in classical dresses, glaring back, is so cute and funny. :)

Kaley looks fresh and pretty..

Yes she does... she has a really nice smile :)

@sursonica - I love that picture of Mayim!

SPOILER ALERT. Please read entire post before going to website posted at the bottom.

I'm posting a link here of Roxanne's (who writes the taping reports that many of you read) that has pictures she took on the set of TBBT after this past Tuesday's taping. She, myself and 2 other friends of mine got a back stage tour from Simon Helberg (Howard). We all got pictures of ourselves sitting in Sheldon's spot with Simon sitting next to us. Only Roxanne's picture with Simon is posted (of which I was the one who took it for her) along with about 50 more photos of L/S and Penny's apartments and a couple of other sets that were set up (I won't mention the other two for spoiler reasons). She also got a picture with Kunal, Simon and herself together.

Now there is no mention of anything about episode 22 but there are a few pictures that show 2 other sets that were involved with the episode so spoiler beware.

Simon was a spectacular host and guide for us. He was very friendly and openly engaged in conversation with us. He was very down to earth and is really a great guy. We couldn't thank him enough and he did the same for us.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157629326343968/

If this is not allowed please MODERATOR erase my post because I don't like to break the rules.

SPOILER ALERT. Please read entire post before going to website posted at the bottom.

I'm posting a link here of Roxanne's (who writes the taping reports that many of you read) that has pictures she took on the set of TBBT after this past Tuesday's taping. She, myself and 2 other friends of mine got a back stage tour from Simon Helberg (Howard). We all got pictures of ourselves sitting in Sheldon's spot with Simon sitting next to us. Only Roxanne's picture with Simon is posted (of which I was the one who took it for her) along with about 50 more photos of L/S and Penny's apartments and a couple of other sets that were set up (I won't mention the other two for spoiler reasons). She also got a picture with Kunal, Simon and herself together.

Now there is no mention of anything about episode 22 but there are a few pictures that show 2 other sets that were involved with the episode so spoiler beware.

Simon was a spectacular host and guide for us. He was very friendly and openly engaged in conversation with us. He was very down to earth and is really a great guy. We couldn't thank him enough and he did the same for us.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/sets/72157629326343968/

If this is not allowed please MODERATOR erase my post because I don't like to break the rules.

Carl I saw that auction, it would have been a great day for you and your friends. A little jealous :). But I must say all that dust, Sheldon just wouldn't allow it.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

thanks for posting those! those pics of Penny with Amy and Bernadette in the fridge made me smile so much!

thanks for posting those! those pics of Penny with Amy and Bernadette in the fridge made me smile so much!

Same here. Though it took me a while to figure out that you meant on the fridge. :p

I love the 'classical' pictures of the TBBT cast! Thanks for posting.

We had a great time. We had front row seats directly in front of L/S apartment.The episode took 4 1/2 to tape so my behind got a little sore after awhile causing me to move around in my seat.

It was really neat to see the sets and see how they were set up. We went down L/S apartment hallway and checked out their bathroom that just had a sink and toilet in it. Simon suggested that we not use it. I walked into Penny's bedroom but like a dummy I didn't check to see if they had the snowflake that Leonard gave her on one of her endstands.

Since I started to want the BIG BANG, I just can't help myself to stop watching it,got all 4 seasons and watched every single episode more than 10 times!!!

I love it SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Full cast and crew (I can't see Kaley though) with Stephen Hawking

420674_10150863838956164_506036163_12722593_11153683_n.jpg