The End of TBBT

Like all good comedy's TBBT will eventually come to an end.

How will it end though?

To me its quite obvious its going to be Leonard And Penny having a baby or getting married as the show revolves around them two now and its kinda boring and predictable.

How will it end???

(Writers please dont make end about leonard and penny instead leave leonard heart broken at end:icon_cheesygrin:)

That would be not predictable and it would be funny.

(Writers please dont make end about leonard and penny instead leave leonard heart broken at end:icon_cheesygrin:)

You are evil. :icon_twisted:

I would love to see some little leonards, as Kaley would like.

Well we at least have through season 7. I'm pretty sure we will see at least 8 seasons so the end is not near for sure. Thank god for that! Def do not want to see lenord heart broken to end the show. You want to end a show on a positive not a negative. Sry but the writers are smart enough to know that ending it like that would be awful and upset the majority of viewers. Idk how it will end and I prefer not to think about it.:icon_mrgreen:

A possible ending I thought up for TBBT.

Leonard will experience a lab accident which will turn him into Doctor Manhattan. This will wake Sheldon up from the coma he's been in since the auto accident he was in with his best friend Leonard (who he thinks died in the accident), at his side is his girlfriend Penny (who is actually the geeky physicist, while Sheldon is actually a waiter) who is reading a copy of Eric J. Learner's "The Big Bang Never happened", Raj and Howard show up as a gay couple after all, and then Bernadette and Amy arrive as a lesbian couple. Sheldon was the driver in the accident and laments that he should have paid attention to the check engine light. Leonard shows up at the end in a wheel chair talking through a computer like Stephen Hawkings with Sara Gilbert as his nurse. This shocks Sheldon, but then Leonard says "Bazinga!" in his real voice. And everyone laughs.

The End. :o)

Leonard will experience a lab accident which will turn him into Doctor Manhattan. This will wake Sheldon up from the coma he's been in since the auto accident he was in with his best friend Leonard (who he thinks died in the accident), at his side is his girlfriend Penny (who is actually the geeky physicist, while Sheldon is actually a waiter) who is reading a copy of Eric J. Learner's "The Big Bang Never happened", Raj and Howard show up as a gay couple after all, and then Bernadette and Amy arrive as a lesbian couple. Sheldon was the driver in the accident and laments that he should have paid attention to the check engine light. Leonard shows up at the end in a wheel chair talking through a computer like Stephen Hawkings with Sara Gilbert as his nurse. This shocks Sheldon, but then Leonard says "Bazinga!" in his real voice. And everyone laughs.

Brilliant! :icon_cheesygrin:

:icon_eek: OMG Now that would be quite an end! I like it!

WOW! You've really thought about it. I like it.

I was thinking earlier about the show ending, thinking I should really try not to be so obsessed about it or I'll be crushed when it ends (like I was with Friends) lol

I wonder if it has the potential to run for 10 seasons like Friends did. Will the writers run out of ideas before then? I know that's not the topic point of this thread but it got me thinking.

Howard will get a PhD in his spare time while he is a stay at home Dad

Sheldon will get a Nobel Prize

Raj will get a girl he doesn't need to be drunk to talk to

Leonard isn't going to end up with Penny

Penny is going to get the chance to be a star, but to do so will mean she has to move to New York or something, and instead of letting her even take the chance of turning it down, Leonard will break up with her so she can pursue her dream.

Amy will finally seduce Sheldon

Bernadette will accidentally bring home some deadly virus, open it, and cause a mas pandemic that kills all life on Earth. The show then fast forwards through time, to the end of this universe and the Big Crunch, which immediately goes boom in another Big Bang, creating a brand new universe.

I honestly wouldn't mind an ending where everyone ends up alone, except Sheldon and Amy are still together and happy as can be. I think it'd be a really interesting ending, since Sheldon is always made out to be the weirdest one, and least likely to be happy long-term because of how he is. The show is also very Sheldon-based now and he's obviously the majority favorite.

The show will NEVER go down that road to be that depressing (I'd think?) but that crossed my mind earlier and I like it.

I honestly wouldn't mind an ending where everyone ends up alone, except Sheldon and Amy are still together and happy as can be. I think it'd be a really interesting ending, since Sheldon is always made out to be the weirdest one, and least likely to be happy long-term because of how he is. The show is also very Sheldon-based now and he's obviously the majority favorite.

The show will NEVER go down that road to be that depressing (I'd think?) but that crossed my mind earlier and I like it.

Obviously who would like the boring character of Leonard and his very boring hopeless illusion of him and Penny the writers saw he and her had no hope so Sheldon and Amy (Shamy) have been the main priority.:icon_mrgreen:

as much as I love the show, I don't want it to go on much longer and lose it's spark.

you want a show to go out on top, and I hope Big Bang does, by not exceeding so many years.

as much as I love the show, I don't want it to go on much longer and lose it's spark.

you want a show to go out on top, and I hope Big Bang does, by not exceeding so many years.

I agree. The show doesn't seem to be moving towards anything. The only ones in the show who have even advanced themselves are Howard and Bernadette. He's going into space, and she earned her PhD. Leonard, Penny, Raj and Sheldon are all in the same place they were five years ago. They're just hanging out, with no real direction.

not just that, but I don't want the show to turn into Friends, where everyone gets paired off romantically. I'm already dreading the Howard & Bernadette wedding, simply because I don't want the show to go in that romantic direction. ah well, unfortunately it's not up to us.