Kaley Cuoco - 8 Simple Rules

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes! 8 Simple Rules is why I watch The Big Bang Theory! I probably would have gotten around to watching it eventually anyway (my parents wouldn't have given me a choice :p ), but knowing (and loving) Kaley Cuoco from 8 Simple Rules is why I was immediately in love with the show. :D Side note: Charmed is NOT the reason I watched The Big Bang Theory. I stopped watching after season 6 so I didn't pay much attention to Kaley in season 8. I knew they brought in a new witch which irritated me, but never really saw a full episode. When season 1 was airing, my mom kept telling me to check it out. "It's got the girl from Charmed! You know the new witch from the last season." 0_o I didn't make the connection between Charmed and 8 Simple Rules until I actually saw The Big Bang Theory on screen. It was the ice cream scene from The Tangerine Factor. I was so excited. I yelled "It's the girl from 8 Simple Rules!" and immediately joined my parents in watching the rest of the episode. :D

I didn't watch 8SR much except the episode after Jack Ritter passed away - everyone did great but Kaley gave a very memorable performance. She has continued this trend with BBT. It's my #1 show to watch every week.