The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cbolt

Penny's last name

I'm not sure if this has been discussed but I thought I read somewhere that said Penny's last name would be revealed in season 5 if that's true they're running out of time with only a few episodes left. I'm not sure if Lorre or prady or the writers said anything.

That's news to me. I haven't heard or read anywhere about them releasing Penny's last name. That doesn't mean they won't but like you said they only have 6 episodes left including the one that was taped yesterday and tomorrow's aired episode. I only follow this website, Fan Forum and twitter accounts from Bill Prady, Kaley, Kunal, Simon and Mayim where none of them to my knowledge have mentioned anything about Penny's last name, but there are lot's of other sites out there so anything is possible.

I'd be surprised if they did. The only little tidbit about that I do know is that Kaley gets to pick Penny's last name.

I'd be surprised if they did. The only little tidbit about that I do know is that Kaley gets to pick Penny's last name.

did not know about the tidbit--would it be "ritter",

he help her a lot in 8 rules, kaley all ways talks

about him.

I hadn't heard that they were going to do this. Could be interesting to see what she picks if they're actually going to let her choose.

I don't remember if it is on this site or another or if is was just a rumor, I doubt Kaley or anyone with the show would say this episode is the one penny's last name would be revealed due to it wouldn't be a surprise, if she got to pick that would be cool and I wonder whatever name she picks the reasoning, if it's not this season I just hope it's not the final season or the series finale. I don't know if Penny Ritter has a ring to it but I could see her honoring him like that.

I'll agree that somewhere, one season her surname will be revealed.

Maybe a final season thing ??

I'd be a little disapointed if they waited till either the last season or finale to reveal it, can't think of anyother female lead especially when she was the only female on up until season 3 to nit have a last name this long.