1. 1. Which TBBT character do you find has the highest morals

• Amy
    • Bernadette
    • Howard
    • Leonard
    • Penny
    • Raj
    • Sheldon

It has been called into question, which of the characters on TBBT are the most moral. Definitions of morality may vary from person to person, so I will provide some fundamental traits to be considered.

1. Honesty

2. Trustworthiness

3. Personal Behavior

I will leave it up to you to determine what each of these means in your own mind.

For me it's a tie between Sheldon and Penny. Please add that option to the choices above. :-)

Although "morals" is a wrong word, maybe a better phrase would be "when the push comes to shove, their heart is in the right place"?

Also, we don't have yet enough information about Amy or Bernadette, they shouldn't be on the list. Maybe they are paragons of kindness, maybe they also would give up their place on a trip to Switzerland for a friend (like Penny) or risk their own life to save some rather nasty strangers (like Sheldon), but we just don't know.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Amy. She's honest, has no filter, can be blunt sometimes, (like Sheldon) but, (unlike Sheldon) always tries to have in mind everybody else's feelings since she is not as selfish as Sheldon is. So, to me, it's Amy.

For me it's a tie between Sheldon and Penny. Please add that option to the choices above. :-)

Although "morals" is a wrong word, maybe a better phrase would be "when the push comes to shove, their heart is in the right place"?

Also, we don't have yet enough information about Amy or Bernadette, they shouldn't be on the list. Maybe they are paragons of kindness, maybe they also would give up their place on a trip to Switzerland for a friend (like Penny) or risk their own life to save some rather nasty strangers (like Sheldon), but we just don't know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't figure out a way to make any changes to the actual poll. So, everyone will just have to commit to the choice they like most.

Also, Amy and Bernadette are major characters and have been mentioned in the morality discussions. This is why they were included.

Perhaps I'll learn more about Amy and Bernadette in season 4 (I need to get on that!)...

In other non-related news, I just got tickets to see Harvey (as played by Jim Parson on Broadway) this summer! Whoo-hoo!

It will be a Celebrity Series, meaning a talk with actors after the show. I'm so pleased! :icon_cheesygrin:

Perhaps I'll learn more about Amy and Bernadette in season 4 (I need to get on that!)...

In other non-related news, I just got tickets to see Harvey (as played by Jim Parson on Broadway) this summer! Whoo-hoo!

It will be a Celebrity Series, meaning a talk with actors after the show. I'm so pleased! :icon_cheesygrin:

Congratulations! I hope you get to meet Jim Parsons.

It will be a Celebrity Series' date=' meaning a talk with actors after the show. I'm so pleased! :icon_cheesygrin:[/quote']

REALLY? I got my ticket yesterday, too! Flying from CA to see it. I'm going by myself and no one knows I'm leaving yet. Haaaa...

I didn't know that. What a pleasant surprise! :D

Back to the question. I voted Howard but I almost clicked on Amy or Bernadette. I know we don't know either of the girls that well, but you can tell when people are generally good or bad, and both have them have persuaded Penny to do the right thing in previous episodes.

It will be a Celebrity Series' date=' meaning a talk with actors after the show. I'm so pleased! :icon_cheesygrin:[/quote']

REALLY? I got my ticket yesterday, too! Flying from CA to see it. I'm going by myself and no one knows I'm leaving yet. Haaaa...

I didn't know that. What a pleasant surprise! :D

It's very exciting, isn't it... The role sounds hilarious. :icon_cheesygrin:

The Celebrity Series is just for a few nights, I'm so pleased I managed to snag a ticket! It's interesting to hear actors talk about their work.

The Celebrity Series is just for a few nights' date=' I'm so pleased I managed to snag a ticket! It's interesting to hear actors talk about their work.[/quote']

Aw, man. I didn't even know about that. Ohhh, I see them now. The last weekends in June, right?

I wouldn't have been able to go on a weekend, anyway. Have a fun time at the celebrity talk thing! I'm going on June 12th because it worked for me.

Aw, man. I didn't even know about that. Ohhh, I see them now. The last weekends in June, right?

I wouldn't have been able to go on a weekend, anyway. Have a fun time at the celebrity talk thing! I'm going on June 12th because it worked for me.

Yeah, it's just on for a few matinees in June during weekends.

You're going to enjoy it anyway! It sounds like a cute play and a great role.

philosphically speaking ignorance has the absolute highest morality due to the fact that you cannot distinguishe between right or wrong and therefore your actions cannot be considered wrong. internal morrality/immorality therefore can never be achieved becuase becuase you cannot distinguishe the two. therefore sheldon and amy must have the highest morality. morality is about picking good over evil so u cant be evil when youc ant tell

esit hen and what is a celebrity series

when is the celebrity series

definitely Howard.

when it comes to honesty, trustworthiness, or personal behavior, Howard has proven to be the more moral character than the others.

I would say Bernadette.

She's honest, trustworthy and never done anything even remotely amoral.

Which just goes to show how overrated morality really is, because she's my least favourite character.

Very nice indeed, I will just go and sit in my corner and cry because it's on at the other side of the world and to fly there in summer is double what it would normally cost and I can't justify to my partner to spend $AU10,000 to go see a play just the once.

Very nice indeed, I will just go and sit in my corner and cry because it's on at the other side of the world and to fly there in summer is double what it would normally cost and I can't justify to my partner to spend $AU10,000 to go see a play just the once.

So go and see it twice... That should work, yes? :icon_lol:

I would say a tie between Sheldon and penny with a slight edge to Sheldon.

hEwolf why not start another with which one you think is he least moral?