The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kyzzx

Wil Wheaton via twitter... Stephen Hawking?

AHA! so that's the super special secret??! :icon_eek:

This is so amazing! thanks Kyzzx. I'm not on twitter, but considering it.

Ah, I'm on twitter, but never really go on, that way I get more followers. MM interesting, wonder if he was meant to post that?

If The Simpsons can get him, I see no reason why Bill Prady couldn't :)

Awesome news. Spock AND Hawkings in the same season... sweet.

GREAT NEWS: BACK-TO-BACK

GUEST STARS. (WATCH OUT IDOL).

The show needs more Wil Wheaton, Kripkee and even Stewart, and less Bernadette and Amy. Hell bring back Penny's old B/F the dumb one. Or more Leonards mother. Anyone but those two. They are the worst thing to happen to the show. Seinfeld did just fine without their main characters getting into serious relationships and us being stuck with unlike-able supporting characters.

I don't tweet, but I follow about 30 accounts.

It's a mix of BBT people (Kaley, Simon, Kunal, Lorre), Stephen Colbert, Word of the Day, Comic Con Int'l... lol! It's kind of convenient. It is really the fastest, sadly.

It's a mix of BBT people (Kaley, Simon, Kunal, Lorre), Stephen Colbert, Word of the Day, Comic Con Int'l... lol! It's kind of convenient. It is really the fastest, sadly.

I guess it would be good for that. You are pretty on it. Have many taping have you been too?

I guess it would be good for that. You are pretty on it. Have many taping have you been too?

Only two. Hopefully many more in the upcoming seasons. :)

This semester I have a class on Tuesday nights so I've had to miss it twice. Next semester I won't have that and will plan accordingly. Lol.

Just posted on CBS...

Stephen Hawking Guest Stars

Casting News: Famed British theoretical physicist and cosmologist Stephen Hawking will stop by the University to share his beautiful mind with his most ardent admirer, Sheldon Cooper, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 5. “When people would ask us who a ‘dream guest star’ for the show would be, we would always joke and say Stephen Hawking – knowing that it was a long shot of astronomical proportions,†said Executive Producer Bill Prady. “In fact, we’re not exactly sure how we got him. It’s the kind of mystery that could only be understood by, say, a Stephen Hawking.â€

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Mayim & Bill tweeted that they are attending a Stephen Hawking today and meet with him afterwards.. I think it must be the whole cast attending though, not just them

EDIT: she just said it was just her, Bill, Steve, and Chuck attending, so, Mayim was the only cast member attending then. Gosh I would give anything to meet Hawking !! so jealous right now

Only two. Hopefully many more in the upcoming seasons. :)

This semester I have a class on Tuesday nights so I've had to miss it twice. Next semester I won't have that and will plan accordingly. Lol.

Cool. I may try to go along next season but it looks like you have to be very patient to get through for a tix.