The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.20 The Transporter Malfunction (Mar. 29)

How do you rate this episode?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

The Transporter Malfunction – Penny buys Leonard and Sheldon “Star Trek” collectibles as a thank-you, leading Sheldon to be haunted by Mr. Spock. Meanwhile, Raj decides he has met the “Future Mrs. Koothrappali” after his parents set him up on a date, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, March 29 (8:00-8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. “Star Trek” legend Leonard Nimoy voices Mr. Spock.

Episode Guide | Wiki

I read the transcript of this one, and it is a interesting, strange, but interesting.

where do you find that? can you post a link?

Gah, it was such a good episode to be at. I can't wait until it airs! It's one of my favorites this season, for so many reasons, that I can't wait to discuss with everyone. (:

Gah, it was such a good episode to be at. I can't wait until it airs! It's one of my favorites this season, for so many reasons, that I can't wait to discuss with everyone. (:

I think I know what you mean.

I know someone has posted this before, but couldn't find the thread. Does anyone know how many shows we have left this season? And what dates they are airing? I know we have...

5.20 - March 29

"Penny buys Leonard and Sheldon “Star Trek†collectibles as a thank-you".

hmm... a thank-you for what? & blah, I don't like Raj centered episodes.

I know someone has posted this before, but couldn't find the thread. Does anyone know how many shows we have left this season? And what dates they are airing? I know we have...

5.20 - March 29

There's five left to air (I believe).

5.21 - Stephen Hawking cameo (filming the rest of the episode on 3/20).

Then I believe it goes:

5.22 (filming 3/27)

5.23 (filming 4/11)

5.24 (filming 4/17)

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

It's definitely not Raj-centered. Trust me! It's more Sheldon than anything.

Gosh, thats three episodes (after Hawking's) until we have the shocking season finale... *nail biting*

I'm with you. I know that allot of people like Raj but personally I don't care for him. I find his attachment to Howard and his attraction to Bernadette distasteful.

I think the episode with Stephen Hawking is airing on April 5. So they just have 3 to go after that.. it's possible that all of them will be during May sweeps, though I don't know for sure.

I cannot believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I am a fortune teller....I was just saying te other day that Raj must get a girlfriend. I nailed it :)......well it was kind of predictibile since all of them have girlfriends already :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cool:

I cannot believe this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...I am a fortune teller....I was just saying te other day that Raj must get a girlfriend. I nailed it :)......well it was kind of predictibile since all of them have girlfriends already :icon_cheesygrin::icon_cool:

Ha ha, see what I wrote on the first page of thread :icon_exclaim:

I'm with you. I know that allot of people like Raj but personally I don't care for him. I find his attachment to Howard and his attraction to Bernadette distasteful.

Raj is fine as a side kick friend, with a few lines here or there, but I don't like when an episode contains a Raj based story.

I do like when Howard & Raj have their silly "gay" moments though!

@Moonbase - I just saw what u wrote....it's a funny coincidence.

I like Raj but I don't like the fact that clams up whenever there are ladies around. It just seems a bit strange.

I like Raj but I don't like the fact that clams up whenever there are ladies around. It just seems a bit strange.

I figured it was part of his shtick at first, but then they wrote it into the show that he has selective mutism. I'm a teacher & I had a student with selective mutism. she was a young Asian girl who just could not talk at school. one time I saw her in a store and she was talking a mile a minute with her family (I heard/watched her from afar, lol). but it really is a social anxiety disorder. it's quite fascinating.

btw, I thought this new episode was supposed to air tonight, and now it's being postponed because of basketball. it's not fair! isn't that what sports channels are for??

btw, I thought this new episode was supposed to air tonight, and now it's being postponed because of basketball. it's not fair! isn't that what sports channels are for??

LOL, you'd think so, but it sucks.

Also, given the fact that the season is coming to an end and there are only a handful of episodes left, they have to distribute them through May, I think it is.

LOL, you'd think so, but it sucks.

Also, given the fact that the season is coming to an end and there are only a handful of episodes left, they have to distribute them through May, I think it is.

but the longer it takes to air the episodes, the longer we have to wait for Season 5 DVDs to be complete. grr. :icon_cry:

really though, I AM disappointed the new episode wasn't on tonight. sometimes a new episode of Big Bang or Family Guy is what I look forward to!

If all goes to plan as in past seasons, the season 5 dvd set should be available to purchase by early September.

You have to admit though, that's pretty nice of Penny to give those two a gift for all that they have done for her. The gifts that she gave them does show that she knows them pretty well.

If all goes to plan as in past seasons, the season 5 dvd set should be available to purchase by early September.

Just like last year, I will pre order this through Amazon UK ( cause they are way cheaper there ) & they already have a release date on the pre order stating : This title will be released on September 24, 2012.

Amazon UK TBBT Season 5 Pre Order