Sheldon's Inferno

renpei

In English, we were assigned to make a parody of Dante's Inferno (basically hell with different punishments for different sins) and I want to make it Sheldon themed.

I need a list of things Sheldon hates and suitable punishments for the "sins" as well as what the hell would look like.

Some ideas that I already have:

Prounouncing the "t" in often = having your tongue cut of

adjusting the brightness and contrast = living in a world of flashing colors

hating trains = ran over by train repeatedly

Commiting 3 or more of these 'sins' = taking Sheldon's course over and over

Any other ideas would be appreciated :D

Anyone?

Not knowing your comic books - Getting a prostate exam from Wolverine

Messing with your friend's experiment - condemned to teach evolution to creationists

Throw your neighbors clothes out the window - Get called and yelled at by your mom

Not knowing your comic books - Getting a prostate exam from Wolverine

Messing with your friend's experiment - condemned to teach evolution to creationists

Throw your neighbors clothes out the window - Get called and yelled at by your mom

Love love love these :icon_lol:

I'm surprised no one listed sitting in his spot - every chair you sit in from now on is horribly uncomfortable.

Not ordering the cereal by fiber content (lol) or eating indian food and thai food in the same day - eternal curse of diarrhea.

Taking off a band-aid in front of him - having to use tape instead of bandaids, forever.

No whimsical adhesive ducks in the shower - dislocated shoulders.

Talking bad about his Meemaw or calling him Moon Pie - not really sure what, I just thought it should be a thing.

Touching his food - starvation (if it could work). Or something else as equally bad.

Going to a movie theater with no blue Icee - having to eat the saltiest popcorn with no beverage, next to a crying baby, for two hours.

Making him miss Doctor Who on Saturday morning - being interrupted during every show you ever wanted to watch again.

That's all I got.

I'm surprised no one listed sitting in his spot - every chair you sit in from now on is horribly uncomfortable.

Not ordering the cereal by fiber content (lol) or eating indian food and thai food in the same day - eternal curse of diarrhea.

Taking off a band-aid in front of him - having to use tape instead of bandaids, forever.

No whimsical adhesive ducks in the shower - dislocated shoulders.

Talking bad about his Meemaw or calling him Moon Pie - not really sure what, I just thought it should be a thing.

Touching his food - starvation (if it could work). Or something else as equally bad.

Going to a movie theater with no blue Icee - having to eat the saltiest popcorn with no beverage, next to a crying baby, for two hours.

Making him miss Doctor Who on Saturday morning - being interrupted during every show you ever wanted to watch again.

That's all I got.

Thats amazing :p

Any ideas for what the hell might look like? I was thinking kinda like a conveyer belt that depsits the person into the "circle" of hell

Any ideas for what the hell might look like? I was thinking kinda like a conveyer belt that depsits the person into the "circle" of hell

When I think of Sheldon's "hell" I think of S3 E22 (The Staircase Implementation) where Leonard wanted to adjust the thermostat, and he said, "Go to hell!" to which Sheldon replies, "I don't have to go to hell! At 73 degrees, I'm there already!"

A really, really hot place? With conveyor belts?

When I think of Sheldon's "hell" I think of S3 E22 (The Staircase Implementation) where Leonard wanted to adjust the thermostat, and he said, "Go to hell!" to which Sheldon replies, "I don't have to go to hell! At 73 degrees, I'm there already!"

A really, really hot place? With conveyor belts?

Aww... didnt watch season 3 yet... been rewatching season 1 for the past month...

hmm... it doesnt have to be conveyer belts i guess. but i thought that conveyer belts would kinda make it seem more organized and sheldon has ocd so the hell he creates would probably be super organized... but ill include the heat

Talking bad about his Meemaw or calling him Moon Pie - not really sure what' date=' I just thought it should be a thing.[/quote']

Talking bad about his Meemaw - you suddenly and immediately have to pee VERY badly

Calling him Moon Pie - you lose your flash drive