Favorite Side Character

Who is everyone's favorite side character?

I really like Zach, Penny's ex. For a brainless jock type,he has good chemistry with the main characters and is a genuinely good, nice guy. And his character is acted beautifully. I loved when he went to the comic store and was Superman. More Zach please!!!

I also like Kripke... would love to see more of him...

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Ohh Zach! yes! he really is adorable and lovable, even as dumb as he is. He has a good heart and is very naive and I like that, it brings balance to all the other guys on the show. I really wish they would bring him back :) at least you know, one or two episodes a season like on Season 4.

There are no side characters in this show that I don't like, and I have to say this is a first for me. :icon_cheesygrin:

If I had to choose my faves:

Stuart

Will Wheaton

Sheldon's mum

D'oh! How could I forget Sheldon's mom. She's a hoot. (:

I really like Zach, Penny's ex. For a brainless jock type,he has good chemistry with the main characters and is a genuinely good, nice guy. And his character is acted beautifully. I loved when he went to the comic store and was Superman. More Zach please!!!

OMG, I like Zak too! I'm watching season 4 for the first time, and Zak was hysterical. He's a bit like a male Penny - good-natured, gorgeous, not too bright (ahem).

I especially liked the boys night out, when Kripke, Zak, and Stuart were singing karaoke in Sheldon's apartment. So funny! :icon_lol:

I also luv Sheldon's and Leonard's moms.

I especially liked the boys night out' date=' when Kripke, Zak, and Stuart were singing karaoke in Sheldon's apartment. So funny! :icon_lol:[/quote']

"So, is that, like, all thumbs are fingers, but, not all fingers are thumbs?"

"...surprisingly, yes."

LOL.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I am probably in the minority, but I really liked Dale :D I would like to see him come back as an assistant to Stuart

I am probably in the minority, but I really liked Dale :D I would like to see him come back as an assistant to Stuart

No, he's was cool!

"I don't do returns... they're hard..."

Gold.

Who is everyone's favorite side character?

I agree. I hope they bring Zac back! He is one of the better side characters the show has had.