The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ElegantChaos

I've Just Moved In!

Hi! Thought I'd introduce myself to my new neighbors. My name is Sherry. I'm 37 and living in Ohio. I work in Home Health Care when I can and I am getting ready to go back to school soon. My husband and I spent last summer volunteering at a warehouse in Tuscaloosa when the tornado hit. I love Big Bang Theory and look forward to watching it when it is on. Okay, honestly, there are times I count down the hours. Hope to meet a ton of friends that feel the same way. Have a good one! :icon_cheesygrin:

Hello there, it's great being able to meet fellow TBBT fans, I must bore all my workmates, friends and my partner with my going on and on about TBBT, so this is a great place to chat.

Hello and welcome! You'll love it here.

I echo Convict. This is such a great place to let it all out. I felt I was annoying my family/friends with all the TBBT talk.

LOL I know the feeling. I know I'm driving my husband absolutely nuts. He likes the show also, but I'm the one that is constantly talking about it. By no means am I a genius like they are, but I do love science. I love looking at the images from the Hubble Telescope, and I have been watching the stars since I was a little girl. I've got astronomy books everywhere. Archaeology is another passion of mine. The library near me has a stone wall around the park area and it is completely filled with fossils. It's awesome! I was always the nerdy gal in school but I'm proud of it! ;)

@Moonbase If you are into space images, my husband and I just bought three books that have some gorgeous pictures in them you may want to check out.

1. Universe by Heather Couper

2. Hubble by David Devorkin and John M. Grunsfeld

3. Universe by Martin Rees

Think you will enjoy them. :)

I really want to thank everyone for the warm welcomes that I have received. Never got this on any other boards. I'm glad to be here!:icon_cool: