The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
opalsaloony

Counterfactuals

I was- actually, I still am- watching The Zazzy Substitution, and got the idea for a counterfactuals forum. Post your answer to the previous question then add one yourself, if someone gets your question wrong then write a post telling them. P.S Defend your argument in the post- then I shall know you didn't just get lucky.

First question:

In a world where Leonard never saw Lord of The Rings, how much money does Sheldon save in the third episode of season 4?

I was- actually, I still am- watching The Zazzy Substitution, and got the idea for a counterfactuals forum. Post your answer to the previous question then add one yourself, if someone gets your question wrong then write a post telling them. P.S Defend your argument in the post- then I shall know you didn't just get lucky.

First question:

In a world where Leonard never saw Lord of The Rings, how much money does Sheldon save in the third episode of season 4?

In a world where Leonard never saw Lord of the Rings, Howard Raj and Leonard never have their mock orc battle on the roof of the apartment. Raj doesn't step in a puddle and soil his sock, leaving it on the roof. Without the dirty sock, Raj & Howard are not successful in blackmailing Sheldon to go meet Amy. Amy and then never leaves Sheldon, causing him to get all those cats. He never gets back with Amy, since they were never together, and he never ends up giving his cats (which he doesn't get now) away plus $20 to neighborhood children. So, he saves $20 * # of cats he owned.

Yes, but that's not why- Sheldon gets the ring in the precious fragmentation, so he is obsessed with it for approximately a week. Because of this, he never organises the bowling match with Wheaton, he never causes Leonard and Penny to break up, so Howard never gets the idea of online dating for Leonard, so Raj never gets the same idea for Sheldon. Never meets Amy, no break up, no cats, no money given away, $500 saved. Yours works too, but Raj and Howard could have had the Orc battle by themselves.

Next Question:

In a world where Steve Wozniak has special dietary needs that cannot be catered for by restaurants, what instrument does Sheldon not play in Series 4?

penny whistle.

In a world where mankind doesn't domesticate the cat and serpents replace them to keep down the rodents where The Zazzy Substitution looks like Indiana Jones, what animal does Sheldon hide in Raj's draw in The Good Guy Fluctuation to scare Raj for a Halloween prank that backfires?; I'd give you a hint, there is a correct answer. :)

Edited by ShelledInCoopedUp