The Helic Axis Hypothesis

Mustang Jones

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

While Sheldon's view on sex hasn't changed (not that we know of) he certainly has moved to a stage where he has accepted the prospect of a relationship. that is HUGE for SHeldon.

He used to talk all the time on how pointless they were but now, he is in one.

While Sheldon's view on sex hasn't changed (not that we know of) he certainly has moved to a stage where he has accepted the prospect of a relationship. that is HUGE for SHeldon.

No I agree. He was always saying "Amy is a girl, who's a friend, she is not my girlfriend". Only now, she is his girlfriend. And that is a massive adjustment already. If his attitude to sex is changing, like usual he'll probably be in denial about it for a while. :icon_cheesygrin:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

No I agree. He was always saying "Amy is a girl, who's a friend, she is not my girlfriend". Only now, she is his girlfriend. And that is a massive adjustment already. If his attitude to sex is changing, like usual he'll probably be in denial about it for a while. :icon_cheesygrin:

and he did refer to her as a "Hotsy Totsy" too which is a shift on how he has referred to her up until now on the show

I've long suspected Sheldon is a brunettes man (several disparaging bottle blonde comments) :icon_lol:

I'm reserving judgement. I just hope I don't end up hating the idea. It has the potential to spoil things. He's the most loved character and his asexual behaviour is so innate. Not sure how far they have him go. Maybe to second base. :icon_cheesygrin:

I've long suspected Sheldon is a brunettes man (several disparaging bottle blonde comments) :icon_lol:

I'm reserving judgement. I just hope I don't end up hating the idea. It has the potential to spoil things. He's the most loved character and his asexual behaviour is so innate. Not sure how far they have him go. Maybe to second base. :icon_cheesygrin:

Could you imagine him kissing her on the forehead while she's asleep (like she fell asleep on the couch in her apartment) or something? When no one's around?

I wanna say that's something I could see, but I don't really know. It seems forward in the way that he's sort of opposed to physical contact like that, but the fact that she would be asleep and no one else is around (hence nobody else knowing) would make it okay?

Could you imagine him kissing her on the forehead while she's asleep (like she fell asleep on the couch in her apartment) or something? When no one's around?

I wanna say that's something I could see, but I don't really know. It seems forward in the way that he's sort of opposed to physical contact like that, but the fact that she would be asleep and no one else is around (hence nobody else knowing) would make it okay?

Wouldn't her flying monkeys be watching over her?

Damn.

Foiled again!

At some point, the characters have to mature and evolve, or else they grow stagnant and die off. Their core beings don't have to change, they just need to grow. Besides, who if not Amy, could tolerate Sheldon long enough to give him a "happily ever after"? She "is" a princess now (thanks to the tiara), which would make Sheldon her prince, right? Last I checked, every "prince and princess pairing gets a happily ever after" in Hollywood :)

I kinda fell in love with that last paragraph of your post :icon_wink:

Seconded. :)

I agree that if it happens at all, I would like to see it happen without alcohol.

That's a sweet idea. And I hardly think Ricky would mind, as long as he's provided with a menthol. ;)

Counter proposal, he strokes her hair...

I like this better. What I said was too forward.

I dunno, you may be on the money. After this week episode, there have been... developments.

I dunno, you may be on the money. After this week episode, there have been... developments.

Yes. The show is throwing so many hints that even a blind monkey might notice!

Not really on topic, but I just finished watching an old TBBT episode (the one with the phsyics competition). After they had fired Sheldon from their team, the boys were sitting aound the cafeteria lunch table, discussing who they shoudl get to fill in for their fourth spot.

I think the line went something like this:

"Hey, you know who we should get? Mayim Bailik from Blossom... she's got like 2 degrees and she's hot!" ... or something to that effect. I think it was Raj who said it (damn you, delete button, damn you!)

Nice how they thought to toss out a little teaser for us :)

• 1 month later...

As I started this thread, I feel it not only necessary but an obligation (thank you all very much) to explain where we are right now.

I suggested in this thread back in March that Sheldon and Amy would get together in the 'season-ending cliffhanger' end of season episode. I said Amy would trick him with 'social convention'.

So, Amy is now tricking Sheldon into bed with 'social convention'. The show's writers have done a wonderful job setting up the 'cliffhanger'. (garsh, didn't see that coming)

And a bonus rocket! Will Howard ride the rocket. Will Sheldon's work? find out next season.

or

Will both rockets launch or go limp on the pad?

Will Howard and Sheldon both lift off? or if not both, with one will?

that's the juice

This is kind of funny. While I have my suspicions Amy and Sheldon could be in for interesting times ahead eventually, I can't see him partaking without research beforehand. Maybe look out for him reading anatomy manuals. Who knows? :icon_confused:

Also Amy has tried the aggressive approach before and seems to have accepted it doesn't work on Sheldon. If it ever happens, I hope the writers will surprise us all by making this his decision, not hers.

I totally agree with you...That would be a wonderful surprise :D

Roger Dat! Moonbase and Bazinga_73!

It is Sheldon's decision. I don't know why we're worried about that.

Did you see Leonard? You know he was "Mad-Cow" jealous of Sheldon laying there, while Amy scanned him dressed as Spock.

"I'm in hell, Leonard." says Sheldon looking towards his room mate.

"Don't stop!" Sheldon says looking directly at Amy.

The motive borne here is Sheldon's as perceived by Leonard.

Was Sheldon just playing everyone?

Not even just a little?

I agree, unless something radical happens, Amy and Sheldon won't engage and make it so until the end of next season.

that won't stop it from being part of the cliffhanger.

Did you see Leonard? You know he was "Mad-Cow" jealous of Sheldon laying there, while Amy scanned him dressed as Spock.

Not even just a little?

I agree, unless something radical happens, Amy and Sheldon won't engage and make it so until the end of next season.

Sheldon is fighting against himself. He has already delcared that relationships are stupid, unneeded, messy, a waste of time, and not for him. Now, we get the humor of seeing him handle his own cognitive dissonance over two conflicting views... the first being his previous delcaration of relationships, and the second being his current realization that there is more to them than he realized. And we all know he hates to be wrong, and to embrace a relationship with Amy would be to disprove his previous opinions. It's a classic narcissistic trap and a treasure trove of potential comedic gold.

Not even just a little?

Sheldon is fighting against himself. He has already delcared that relationships are stupid, unneeded, messy, a waste of time, and not for him. Now, we get the humor of seeing him handle his own cognitive dissonance over two conflicting views... the first being his previous delcaration of relationships, and the second being his current realization that there is more to them than he realized. And we all know he hates to be wrong, and to embrace a relationship with Amy would be to disprove his previous opinions. It's a classic narcissistic trap and a treasure trove of potential comedic gold.

True. My earlier reservations were based on suggestions by some fans that they should rush them together with alcohol or something. I prefer the way the writers are handling it.

Hey guys, do you remember in the second season, when Sheldon readopted the "Rock Paper Scissor"?

So... I did a adaptation of adaptation putting the "creation" of Sheldon in a new way to play it. Check the Game's facebook page, please share, like and download, if you think will woth it! :)

http://www.facebook.com/tbbttoy

https://rapidshare.com/files/1217986744/TBBTtoy.zip