Have you ever bought anything because you saw it on TBBT?

Convict13

I bought a coffee mug that says: "I'm not crazy, my Mom had me tested!" And my daughter wanted the periodic table shower curtain, but I didn't really want that in my bathroom, so I bought her a periodic table mug instead. She wants some of the t-shirts SHeldon wears as well.

BTW, love the idea of Howard's mom ringtone - that has to be hilarious!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bought the bright blue Superman distressed T shirt Sheldon wears in "The Engagement Reaction"

And I received a "Team Sheldon" hoodie for Xmas last year :) Not that it was on the show, just wanted one!

Also have bought Rubik's cube" again... I used to play with that a lot when I was younger.

Would love a mug or something like that but shipping prices are ridiculous.

I bought a programmable mp3 doorbell yesterday with the sole purpose of setting it up so when someone rings you can hear Howard's mom shouting "THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!".

The best thing I have ever purchased EVER.

Also, my phone's ringtone is Howard's mom yelling "HOWARD, THE PHONE IS RINGING!!!"

My message alert it Howard's mum saying "Who's ringing at this ungodly hour."

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I bought a programmable mp3 doorbell yesterday with the sole purpose of setting it up so when someone rings you can hear Howard's mom shouting "THERE'S SOMEONE AT THE DOOR!".

Also, my phone's ringtone is Howard's mom yelling "HOWARD, THE PHONE IS RINGING!!!"

My message alert it Howard's mum saying "Who's ringing at this ungodly hour."

LOL that's a good one too :)

I just bought a starbucks thermo cup because I saw Jim had one.

Jim has one? ohh I have one of those! :D

happy accident then!

Would love a mug or something like that but shipping prices are ridiculous.

Try Cafe Press - the shipping isn't too bad and once you've ordered something, you get % off offers all the time that sometimes include free shipping. That's where I got my mug. They have a large selection of things.

If I had that, every time it happened I'd be like, "Well here's an idea, ma, ANSWER IT!!!11"

That's awesome.

I ordered 2 T-Shirts. One is a black Knock,Knock, Knock Penny, although it's not one on the show. The other is the purple Digital Direct TV Test Pattern T-Shirt. I hope the latter is delivered this week because the colors on it would be great for wearing it on Easter. Geez I'm turning into such a nerd!

Oh and how can I forget earlier tonight I ordered the Soft Kitty talking pillow. I must be going crazy!

I have a T-Shirt that has Sheldon & Amy sitting on a couch witth their coumputers with a legend that says "Geek love" I bought it when I went on vacations to Brazil, lovely lovely t-shirt :)

I got the whip app.

the creators of that App must be loving the big bang theory for the free advertising lol.

LOL! OMFG i am so going to do that too!

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, did I mention the sandwich I bought at the Cheesecake Factory was actually the one in Pasadena? And of course, it looks nothing like the one on the show.

Yeah. The real one is much more upscale than the one in the show. After working in Pasadena for almost 5 years I finally went and ate there the other day.

Jim

I have the Rubik's cube tissue box from the show (a replica, not the actually thing)! :D

My boyfriend bought bongos since he saw Sheldon on Rothman ... he even learned Sheldon's "3 in the morning is a good time for bongos" song...

I want to burn those things! LOL

LOL Think that's bad? My brother started to learn throat singing after he saw Sheldon do it on The Large Hadron Collision episode :p

Maybe I can burn him.. teehee..