The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adrian15

I sooo hate the theme song

I sing along to it, but I keep getting lost. The day I get it right will probably be the final episode.

Let's hope I never get it right :)

Ahaha. lol. I've somehow memorized most of the song from just watching different episodes over and over again :p

Same problem here. I try to sing along but get lost almost immediately. I don't want them to change it, I like the challenge.

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Tapatalk 2

I absolutely love the theme song. Me and my husbnad do a little hand dance to it in perfect time and sing along it's a great way to get ready for the show which is brill by the way! Love it!

so, I'm the only one who points my fingers to the sky during the "we built the pyramids" line ?? >< sigh, I need to get out more.

I really enjoy the theme tune and we all try to sing along to it. I had to put the subtitles up to learn the words though!

I like the theme song and agree that it doesn't need to be replaced...

That said, I do have a pet peev I wanna get off my chest: the line ending: "...expansion started, wait..." is contrived and jarring. I feel a more natural, rythmically smooth, & cosmologically germane substitution would be "...it started to inflate..."

...(ah, I never knew forums could be so therapeutic) :icon_wink:

I never liked the theme song and find it annoying.

It is also one of those tunes that is just "catchy-enough" to stick with you and drive you bannanas as you sing it (or try to) in your head long after you have heard it.

I FFwd through it every time but usually catch just enough of it to induce the "residual effect" above - LoL !