Roommate Agreement

Shoulda been fun with trains. I don't recall Sheldon being nearly as enamored with flags as he's been with trains.

True, that's definitely more plausible. Or a science subject. If he did a youtube show of 'Sheldon Cooper presents fun with quantum mechanics' or something or rather... I'd want to watch it!

Shoulda been fun with trains. I don't recall Sheldon being nearly as enamored with flags as he's been with trains.

True, that's definitely more plausible. Or a science subject. If he did a youtube show of 'Sheldon Cooper presents fun with quantum mechanics' or something or rather... I'd want to watch it!

well, he did show that he likes flags in the episode where they go back in time to when he met leonard. He had a flag for the apartment and he turned it over when they had the mishap happening with leonard's experiment.

well, he did show that he likes flags in the episode where they go back in time to when he met leonard. He had a flag for the apartment and he turned it over when they had the mishap happening with leonard's experiment.

Darn, foiled again :icon_cheesygrin:

• 1 month later...

@djvang - Sheldon evolved into a new character without Amy's implication. I like the new Sheldon even though sometimes he has his wierd moments.

I just prefer the old Sheldon regardless of their reasons for changing him. He was much funnier in the first few seasons. "Fun with Flags" Sheldon was embarrassing to watch. They seem to be changing him from brilliant and quirky to just plain goofy. And I REALLY hope the writers resist the temptation for Sheldon/Amy coitus. Just my opinion.

So tru