Which character are you most like and why?

I know there has been a topic here called "What Character do you Identify With" about this subject dating back to 2009. I see it didn't go over too well. It was mostly associated with a poll where you would only place your vote. 33% of the voters associated themselves with Sheldon, I assume mainly because he was the most LIKED character.

I would say that I would identify myself mostly with Raj. Although I can be very talkative at times, in the past I would always freeze around a pretty lady and become practically speechless unless I had several drinks in me.

Leonard would be a close 2nd in the way he feels the pain of rejection and jealousy.

I'm a girl, but I'd say I most identify with Leonard. since he's the "straight man".

he's smart and practical and timid, yet can can deal with social settings and the cool people.

I cant really decide as I think I have characteristics of all the shows characters: Sheldon- Im sometimes clueless to others feelings or subtlties and tend to be a creature of habit. Raj- because although I get along great with women extremely attractive women can be a bit intimidating at times. Leonard, because I was the straight man in certain circles of friends and sometimes play second fiddle (but in a good way). Howard- well I guess Im a bit of a horn-dog at times too. LOL!!!!!

I'd say mostly like Leonard. I often feel like I'm living in the "in-between" of my nerdgeek-ish ways, staying inside, being on the internet, keeping to what I like, and exploring the "outside world."

I relate to Sheldon on the grounds that sometimes I'm clueless as hell and what I can only describe as 99% asexual.

I relate to all the characters in some ways, and I think that's what makes them so great, but those are the two that I'm like the most.

My favourite character is Sheldon. Because he is different from other characters,

He is weird ,actually..Because he always finds to say something very peculiar ....

He interpretes situations in a very different persfective and it is funny to watch him when he reacts to the events...and also he appears to be asexual.it makes him so funny and interesting ... I love other characters too...But i think most people watches the Bing Bang Theory because of him and his interesting behaviours...

This is my first post on any board. I have never really thought about a show that would make me think that there really were people like me out there. So I would say I am more like Leonerd with some of Raj thrown in.

I don't think I'm much like any of the characters. Leonard and Amy would be my first choice as best friends. They are so loyal.

At a push, I would be most like Penny and Sheldon. Penny because I occasionally like to drink a little too much. Recently I have slowed right down and am on a complete health kick. It feels great. And Sheldon because I'm very self contained. I'm not super clever like him, but I'm told I come across as very confident... even when I don't feel it. Truthfully I'm not what people see, I'm the biggest introvert ever!

I don't think I'm much like any of the characters. Leonard and Amy would be my first choice as best friends. They are so loyal.

I love Amy, but would you really want her as your "bestie"?

hitting on you and asking you weird truth or dare questions... :icon_mrgreen:

I love Amy, but would you really want her as your "bestie"?

hitting on you and asking you weird truth or dare questions... :icon_mrgreen:

Yeah, she can hit on me if she likes... I'm pretty thick skinned and forgiving with the people I think are worth it, and nerds always are.