The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.22 The Stag Convergence (Apr. 26)

How do you rate this episode?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

"The Stag Convergence" - Bernadette reconsiders marrying Howard after learning about his sexual history, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 26 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Wil Wheaton returns as a party guest.

Episode Guide | WIki

Well, I didn't see that coming but Bernie is a proper catholic girl, so I guess it makes sense.

"Now fetch me Wil Wheaton!!!!!"

I was thinking that she would have already known about his previous sexual encounters, in general. Not saying it should be discussed in detail but they never talked about what they did/ relationships they had before each other?

I'm worried because Wil is in the episode. He's always up to no good, and who knows if he has anything to do with it, but of course we all remember how he indirectly urged Penny to run out of the bowling alley at the end of season 3. His character is such an ass.

I agree, "what do they talk about after the coitus?"

Wil is a clever mother that's for real. He spots human frailty and knows how to exploit it in a way Sheldon never could. But he is currently Shedlon's 'friend' and no longer his enemy. Maybe he will be of help this time. Give him a heads up in some way. Wil Wheaton is a very clued up guy, it wouldn't hurt Sheldon to have someone like that around occasionally.

Awe, that's going to be heartbreaking for Howard, but maybe it would increase the chances for an episode of him going up in space. Hopefully Bernie doesn't lose her role on the show.

Awe, that's going to be heartbreaking for Howard, but maybe it would increase the chances for an episode of him going up in space. Hopefully Bernie doesn't lose her role on the show.

Out of all the couples on the show, these two have shown the most unconditional love towards each other. I don't think they will part, long term, just a guess of course...

I'm worried because Wil is in the episode. He's always up to no good, and who knows if he has anything to do with it, but of course we all remember how he indirectly urged Penny to run out of the bowling alley at the end of season 3. His character is such an ass.

that definitely wasn't done indirectly. it was on purpose, just as Sheldon suspected.

also, the last time he was on, he & Sheldon made amends. so who knows. :icon_mrgreen:

I was thinking that she would have already known about his previous sexual encounters, in general. Not saying it should be discussed in detail but they never talked about what they did/ relationships they had before each other?

yeah, good point! didn't they already address this in the Hot Troll episode-- when Howard was messing around with a troll online?

What sexual history? He claims he's a lady man that strikes out and she's know Howard for over two years and dated him for the most part, why would this be a new issue or a problem now?

Wil did steer penny in the right direction.

What sexual history? He claims he's a lady man that strikes out and she's know Howard for over two years and dated him for the most part, why would this be a new issue or a problem now?

I have to say, Raj has had better success in this department that Howard.

Maybe this will just be something to postpone the wedding. Interesting though, maybe she finds out about how he used to hit on women so much?

Maybe this will just be something to postpone the wedding. Interesting though, maybe she finds out about how he used to hit on women so much?

I'm not sure why that would be a issue or problem, but I was under the impresion that Bernadette knew this, maybe Bernadette is afraid she'll get herpes from Howard who got it from his blow up doll

I'm not sure why that would be a issue or problem, but I was under the impresion that Bernadette knew this, maybe Bernadette is afraid she'll get herpes from Howard who got it from his blow up doll

Maybe - good point about the blow up doll. Maybe she finds out how really nerdy and desperate he used to be and starts to ask herself if he is really a good catch.

Who know's maybe Penny will kick Wil between the legs for swaying her to break up with Leonard 2 years ago. It's a mistake she has regretted for a very long time and with her getting back with Leonard she may be looking for payback.

Who know's maybe Penny will kick Wil between the legs for swaying her to break up with Leonard 2 years ago. It's a mistake she has regretted for a very long time and with her getting back with Leonard she may be looking for payback.

Except Penny has never blamed him or anything like that plus the last time Wil was on he became friends with Sheldon and Leonard.

Except Penny has never blamed him or anything like that plus the last time Wil was on he became friends with Sheldon and Leonard.

She wasn't in a scene with Wil in the last episode either so we don't know how she would react towards him.

She wasn't in a scene with Wil in the last episode either so we don't know how she would react towards him.

Except Penny has never blamed Wil for it and that's so far into the past for her to do something and would hold a grudge like that for two yrs while just holding that in.

that definitely wasn't done indirectly. it was on purpose, just as Sheldon suspected.

also, the last time he was on, he & Sheldon made amends. so who knows. :icon_mrgreen:

yeah, good point! didn't they already address this in the Hot Troll episode-- when Howard was messing around with a troll online?

Not the correct choice of words on my part. :p

He didn't say, "You should break up with Leonard" outright, but it was definitely intentional. I wonder if Wil will continue to be Sheldon's 'friend.'

Yeah! Not only that episode, but in The Love Car Displacement, Howard was reallllllly intimidated by Bernadette's ex, Glenn. So I'm a little surprised, but maybe there's something about Howard we don't know?

Though what could possibly be worse than in The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, when he admits to sleeping with his cousin, Jeannie? LOL.

Except Penny has never blamed Wil for it and that's so far into the past for her to do something and would hold a grudge like that for two yrs while just holding that in.

Not saying everyone is like this, but I know while something like that wouldn't keep me awake at night for almost two years, if I saw the person that got into my head like that, and repeatedly lied to my friends, I'd kind of want to punch them in the face if I saw them. Or say something, at the very least.

THE WEEDING PLANNING WAS GOING GREAT,

HATE TO SEE THE WEEDING GET POSTPONE

UNTIL NEXT YEAR.

THEY MAKE A CUTE COUPLE:icon_evil:

Not the correct choice of words on my part. :p

He didn't say, "You should break up with Leonard" outright, but it was definitely intentional. I wonder if Wil will continue to be Sheldon's 'friend.'

Yeah! Not only that episode, but in The Love Car Displacement, Howard was reallllllly intimidated by Bernadette's ex, Glenn. So I'm a little surprised, but maybe there's something about Howard we don't know?

Though what could possibly be worse than in The Adhesive Duck Deficiency, when he admits to sleeping with his cousin, Jeannie? LOL.

Not saying everyone is like this, but I know while something like that wouldn't keep me awake at night for almost two years, if I saw the person that got into my head like that, and repeatedly lied to my friends, I'd kind of want to punch them in the face if I saw them. Or say something, at the very least.

Except Penny's not the type to let something stew over like this if it bothered her she would've done something and not let it sit for two years and I'd be surprised if this is brought up and why would penny confront him now and she's with Leonard or at least with the beta test or whatever is going on.

Except Penny's not the type to let something stew over like this if it bothered her she would've done something and not let it sit for two years and I'd be surprised if this is brought up and why would penny confront him now and she's with Leonard or at least with the beta test or whatever is going on.

...actually, that's true. She doesn't let things get to her.

Sometimes people don't need to know everything about your past. Perhaps something in Howard's is catching up with him.

"The Stag Convergence" - Bernadette reconsiders marrying Howard after learning about his sexual history, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 26 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Wil Wheaton returns as a party guest.

Episode Guide | WIki

But Howard's sexual past mostly involves masturbation, sex with lifesize dolls, and hookers. So, maybe Bernie's good catholic girl thing doesn't approve?

Episode Guide | WIki

But Howard's sexual past mostly involves masturbation, sex with lifesize dolls, and hookers. So, maybe Bernie's good catholic girl thing doesn't approve?

Exactly and how much of it does she really know?