5.22 The Stag Convergence (Apr. 26)

How do you rate this episode?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

The three-some thing was shocking to hear, but honestly, I wasn't that bothered by it. To me, overlooking how it somewhat ruined the innocence we all perceived their friendship to be... it almost makes me respect their friendship more.

As kinky as they both can be sometimes, their loyalty to each other is true. People and things change, and I'm glad they're still friends, if that makes sense. I mean, threesomes and things like that can ruin friendships so easily. I'm glad they have a weird bromance. Of course revealing that at the end of season 5 is going to make people uncomfortable, because we think we know them by now. You know?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How could you narrow it down to just 101?It must be approaching 1,000,001 by now.

Well I agree about past episodes but it isn't like they said anything about or in past they change something and I agree the threesome was a little uncomfortable but as viewers we have to rememeber Lorre has the sleeze factor at times.

I would give a 4 out of 10 for this episode.

heres why

- Sheldon sucked really bad and was not funny at all. He has changed a lot in the last 5 episodes.

- Where did the 3some come from ? Howard and Raj backed out when that Dr.Plimpton wanted to have a foursome with her..so yea, that was weird.

- Howard is not funny anymore. I thought he was hilarious when he was pervy and disgusting but now..just no.

I agree with this completely.

OCD and uncaring, childlike, arrogant and rude Sheldon is funny. Humanistic, socially acceptable personality, growing towards other people, happy Sheldon is NOT funny. Nerds interacting with regular people is funny. Nerds becoming regular people is NOT funny.

Wow...nailed it.

Actually I believe it was Leonard and Howard backed out Raj still slept with the horny Dr.Plimpton

More like Raj tricked them out. =)

Yeah the "Fake Out" to "Make Out" So tell me you have a problem with paying your "Rent"?......Uh-Huh

Actually I believe it was Leonard and Howard backed out Raj still slept with the horny Dr.Plimpton

You're right. Raj covinced Howard and Leonard to step into the hall and then locked them out of his apartment. Then he resumed his role play with Dr. Plimpton.

You're right. Raj covinced Howard and Leonard to step into the hall and then locked them out of his apartment. Then he resumed his role play with Dr. Plimpton.

(Raj) - Howard - Leonard + Dr.Plimpton =

Shhhhh I am doing the math :icon_lol:

Yes Raj had them step out into the hall and locked the door but it didn't look like those two were going to be probing anything of Dr. Plimpton.

Yes Raj had them step out into the hall and locked the door but it didn't look like those two were going to be probing anything of Dr. Plimpton.

True. They both seemed uncomfortable with the idea after Leonard pointed out they would have to see each other naked. This is why the threesome revelation at the bachelor party seems wrong.

Raj gets laid a lot, for a mute nerd.

Quick check of my failing memory only comes up with four times and one possible. And I'm not counting Penny. But that's probably not bad for Raj.

the 3some thing seemed too far fetched, even for Howard & Raj.

and not only that, but they made it a point to say that the Sailor Moon girl was so big, that the boys were on either side of her, not even touching each other. ew?

then the part with the boys in the car with Bernadette was weird.

Raj had a crush on Bernadette... yet now Bernadette knows Raj and her finace had a 3some... too soap-opera-ish!

the 3some thing seemed too far fetched, even for Howard & Raj.

and not only that, but they made it a point to say that the Sailor Moon girl was so big, that the boys were on either side of her, not even touching each other. ew?

then the part with the boys in the car with Bernadette was weird.

Raj had a crush on Bernadette... yet now Bernadette knows Raj and her finace had a 3some... too soap-opera-ish!

I don't get why Bernadette was so mad at Raj. If I was Raj, and she started talking to me like that in the car, I'd have told her to go to hell. Raj doesn't owe anything to Bernadette, and all these things happened before Howard even met her.

I don't get why Bernadette was so mad at Raj. If I was Raj, and she started talking to me like that in the car, I'd have told her to go to hell. Raj doesn't owe anything to Bernadette, and all these things happened before Howard even met her.

I think it was just the secrecy of it.

she was learning about his creepy past, and Raj happened to be a part of it.

@Moonbase he sure has he's probably has gotten the most, imagine if he could talk.

@HeWolf maybe they got drunk at ComicCon

Yeah it wasn't that Bernadette was mad at Raj and he's not her bf it's she's learning about the past and kept something like this from her.

@HeWolf it definetly is more than 4.

Yeah Raj does far too well but maybe that's just compared to Howard. Who didn't. 

As for Bernadette, I can understand why she was angry. You'd be pretty thrown, if you found out a load of stuff about your partner on YouTube that you didn't know. 

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Out of the 4 guys Raj is the "best catch" if you think about it... except for the selective mutism, he is handsome, lives in his own apartment, well educated, he's rich, he can cook, he likes Sandra Bullock's movies, and can be pretty sensitive and charming as well (unless he drinks too much alcohol).

Out of the 4 guys Raj is the "best catch" if you think about it... except for the selective mutism, he is handsome, lives in his own apartment, well educated, he's rich, he can cook, he likes Sandra Bullock's movies, and can be pretty sensitive and charming as well (unless he drinks too much alcohol).

...the only problem is, like Prya, Raj may "date you but will never marry you" - he's the most likely to settle with a nice Indian girl chosen for him by his parents. He may rebel now, but he's a big soft conformist by nature.

You forgot about his accent and exotic looks women love that.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

...the only problem is, like Prya, Raj may "date you but will never marry you" - he's the most likely to settle with a nice Indian girl chosen for him by his parents. He may rebel now, but he's a big soft conformist by nature.

Hmm I have my doubts about that... remember that he was willing to give up everyrhing for Emily (the deaf girl). But yes probably in the moment of thruth he would bend.. anyway, marriage or not, as a dating pospect, I do say he is probably the best catch, as damaged and with as many defects as he has.

Yeah except he's in America he can choose to date and marry whoever he wants.