The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.22 The Stag Convergence (Apr. 26)

How do you rate this episode?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

We're definitely set to have some additional bit of Sheldon/Amy development before the season winds up. Weekend Vortex left them in a rather iffy state.

Whoa slow down! Lets not push things too fast here. They just became official boyfriend and girlfriend in episode 10. It has only been 11 episodes since then. Give them a few years to develop. Maybe by next year they will loosen up their restrictions on the hand holding agreement.

We're definitely set to have some additional bit of Sheldon/Amy development before the season winds up. Weekend Vortex left them in a rather iffy state.

Whoa slow down! Lets not push things too fast here. They just became official boyfriend and girlfriend in episode 10. It has only been 11 episodes since then. Give them a few years to develop. Maybe by next year they will loosen up their restrictions on the hand holding agreement.

a few years?????????????????? that's too much :icon_cheesygrin: some things have to develop starting from the next season.

I'm not sure how you can say they left at them bei g at a iffy state

Well, things did get resolved at the end (in Weekend Vortex) after Sheldon gave her the Cooper coupons, but most of the episode showed Amy being very unhappy with Sheldon's behavior, which put off some fans. So I think the couple deserves a bit more progress or positivity before the season ends.

a few years?????????????????? that's too much :icon_cheesygrin: some things have to develop starting from the next season.

I know. it was sarcasm. BAZINGA!

I know. it was sarcasm. BAZINGA!

Good one. I would have needed a sign there, though. :)

So close now! The wait for this episode didn't seem as bad as the other one.

Got a little excited. Sorry.

:p

[sent from my SGS2 using Tapatalk]

Got a little excited. Sorry.

:p

I know the feeling. :D

It's nearly time for the promo to be out, at least.. waiting!

I admire all of those of you who started watching the BBT from the beginning when the episodes first aired nearly 5 years ago. Are there many like me who joined in late and have become spoiled by gathering up all the episodes and enjoying the privilege of watching them one after another within the span of a month? I would have gone crazy by seeing something like the season 3 finale and then having to wait like 5 month to see where it left off. This 3 week wait is making me anxious but I have restrained from seeing the spoilers, So I am avoiding some of the posts in this thread. I wouldn't dare go near the spoiler thread listed below this one.

I admire all of those of you who started watching the BBT from the beginning when the episodes first aired nearly 5 years ago. Are there many like me who joined in late and have become spoiled by gathering up all the episodes and enjoying the privilege of watching them one after another within the span of a month? I would have gone crazy by seeing something like the season 3 finale and then having to wait like 5 month to see where it left off. This 3 week wait is making me anxious but I have restrained from seeing the spoilers, So I am avoiding some of the posts in this thread. I wouldn't dare go near the spoiler thread listed below this one.

I came in late too. My husband used to watch the show, but we could never remember when it came on, and would just catch it every now and then. Once the syndication started, we both started watching it more, and i bought the dvds and we became hooked. very nice to be able to watch everything all at once, and I miss the feeling of seeing everything for the first time!

I started watching in Sept 2010, but I did watch the first three seasons before starting the current one at that time (4). They were given to me by a friend.

I've never watched on television, btw.. always online!

Are there many like me who joined in late and have become spoiled by gathering up all the episodes and enjoying the privilege of watching them one after another within the span of a month?

I started watching mid-season 5. By accident, I caught three-four random TBBT episodes - some from season 5, some were reruns from the earlier seasons... and I liked what I saw very much, so I bought all previous seasons on DVD and watched them all within three weeks. Then I resumed watching season 5 (thank you, cable on demand! :icon_cheesygrin:).

So yeah, I'm pretty spoiled by watching everything in close succession. It's hard to deal with having to wait for the next episode. :icon_frown:

Im in the same boat, first saw it in Nov 11. My wife was working in Texas and I went down for a week to help her pack and move out of the apartment. I was home befoer her one night and decided to chill on the couch for a bit and flipping through the channels came across TBBT. For some reason I started watching as Id never even heard of the show before and thought it was hilarious, it just happened to be a TBS marathon night so it was enough to start the addiction.

So fast forward to early this year and I started watching reruns and then was totally hooked but I still didnt know the show was still currently running so I went looking for the DVD's. I have been more watching the reruns and the DVD's than the current season but I do watch some of the season 5 episodes on the DVR. It is like being spoiled being able to watch all the past episodes back to back.

I don't remember when I got hooked. In the early days I'd watch it when it was on and thought it was good but it crept up on me. One evening they had two episodes back to back and that did it for me. I'm in the UK so it was later than the American fans but I thought 'I'm getting this!'

'Double Bazinga'. :D

Good to see Wheaton again! And sitting beside Sheldon at the table, no less.

Decided to go ahead and watch the promo afterall. It gives very little away though, which is great. Not long now peps. :icon_cheesygrin:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

thank goodness, it fells like ages since the last new episode!

Decided to go ahead and watch the promo afterall. It gives very little away though, which is great. Not long now peps. :icon_cheesygrin:

You should be honored that I decided to trust your judgment. :p

I watched it, too. I don't feel spoiled at all. I'm just more excited now!