7 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How could you narrow it down to just 101?It must be approaching 1,000,001 by now.

Oh Leonard wanting to be a horse. What's happening to Raj or atleast what they're doing to him oh so Howard was the Comic Con hookup at ComicCon with Raj, oh boy. Isn't a bachelor/bachelorette party suppose to be a couple days or the night before, when did Penny learn about Howard's sexual history?So much for people bashing Wheaton for trying to break them up. I can see why Bernadette would be upset especially right before the wedding and not know about. Now what the crap was the ending that proved nothing and had nothing to do with the story, they could have done without it.

Isn't a bachelor/bachelorette party suppose to be a couple days or the night before, when did Penny learn about Howard's sexual history?

Penny always knew Howard was a creep/perv.

so she told Bernadette that she knew that when she fixed them up, but didn't say anything because she never thought they'd end up together!

I kinda find that unbelievable too that Penny never said anything to Bernadette about Howard's pervy past.

doesn't Kripke's hair look gray?

I don't like drunk Sheldon :(

No it doesn't

Isn't a bachelor/bachelorette party suppose to be a couple days or the night before, when did Penny learn about Howard's sexual history?

Penny always knew Howard was a creep/perv.

so she told Bernadette that she knew that when she fixed them up, but didn't say anything because she never thought they'd end up together!

I kinda find that unbelievable too that Penny never said anything to Bernadette about Howard's pervy past.

Yeah she knew he was a perv but when did she know and how. There's a difference between him being a perv when they first met to know his sexual history.

Penny knows what we (the viewers) know. everything creepy that's happened with Howard up until meeting Bernadette, Penny knew of. she knew of his overall perviness. (Leonard must have told her a lot too, like about Vegas).

examples: she had to deal with him "flirting" with her.

she knew his pick-up lines. (remember Howard's eye patch?)

she left her apartment when Howard & her friend (who was visiting for the weekend) were having sex all weekend.

there's plenty more...

Penny knows what we (the viewers) know. everything creepy that's happened with Howard up until meeting Bernadette, Penny knew of. she knew of his overall perviness. (Leonard must have told her a lot too, like about Vegas).

she left her apartment when Howard & her friend (who was visiting for the weekend) were having sex all weekend.

there's plenty more...

That's what I was referring to but there's difference between what happened and then I heard things, I think it's kind of stupid to make it sound like she knew all about Howard's experiences.

Aww dang it, I shouldnt have come back here until I watched tonights episode on the DVR. I got home 2 minutes before the show ended and have to head back to work for a few hours tonight to finish a project so I wont be able to watch until at least midnight. Or "gulp", may be not until tomorrow night, ahhhhhh! :)

I don't know if I liked it or not.

"Jeepers, that's yucky" was hilarious and I laughed. I didn't laugh otherwise.

I thought the entire opening was boring.

Too many sex jokes/comments from Leonard. TOO MANY. I'm disappointed on that front.

I don't know if I liked it or not.

"Jeepers, that's yucky" was hilarious and I laughed. I didn't laugh otherwise.

I thought the entire opening was boring.

Too many sex jokes/comments from Leonard. TOO MANY. I'm disappointed on that front.

Just about every one has many sex jokes.

wheaton meddleds in relationship

of howard/bernadette. she has

cold feet, whats on the internet.

Looks like you're wrong.

I think the episode was okay. There wasn't really much that surprised me other than how classy Howard was throughout the whole show. His message for Bernadette was EPIC. What Wheeton did was pretty cruel, but we all expected that from him. I guess everyone was too drunk to realize what he was doing.

I agree. Howard really has grown up over the past 5 years, and his little speech was quite touching. I think Howard's character development has been my favorite on the show, even though he's not my favorite character.

I think the episode was okay. There wasn't really much that surprised me other than how classy Howard was throughout the whole show. His message for Bernadette was EPIC. What Wheeton did was pretty cruel, but we all expected that from him. I guess everyone was too drunk to realize what he was doing.

I don't think it's neccesarily cruel he was just taping him, it's not like he was taping him to get dirt on Howard, it's not like he knew Bernadette didn't know, I don't see this any different than the any other videos winding up on the Internet in the past.

Let me preface this by saying I still haven't seen all of season 4 and 5. With that said I have never seen an episode of TBBT that wasn't excellent, some more than others. That was until tonight, the episode was just plain bad and disappointing. This could've been any second rate sitcom. I have to admit there were a couple funny jokes and Howards speech was extremely well written and acted but the rest of the episode was just sad. Im not sure why Will Wheaton is still on the show? He doesn't have many lines anymore and he's not nearly as funny as he was as Sheldon's nemesis, though he was an over the top a**. I now see what everyone has been talking about in the difference in Sheldon's character, maybe season 6 will see things return to a bit more "normal"?

I'll try not to be too negative...

Tonight's episode has cemented a fact that I have been in denial about for a while;Big Bang Theory has turned a corner. Its very disappointing for me but there's nothing that can be done about it. It will probably never be as good as season 1-3.

Sheldon is soooo vastly different than the Sheldon that made the show epic. He of all people has a girlfriend. Penny will be a waitress @ the Cheesecake Factory indefinitely. Leonard I think is just whittled down to snarky comments. Raj is.... what the heck is going on with him? He just can't catch a break! poor guy.

And now Howard is no longer...well Howard. I loved his message to Bernadette though. It was sweet and heartfelt. But during the group hug, in my head, I was "Cue pervy line from Howard about being surrounded by women" And Boom! Amy said it.

On a side note; Stuart was the highlight of the show. I laughed so hard at his bits.

I do like coming here and hearing all completely different takes on something.

Personally, I think it was the third episode of season five that was a stand out one. It felt slower paced than some of the more hectic episodes in this season, which I thought was a good thing! I laughed out loud a lot and just thoroughly enjoyed it.

Raj referencing the camping trip of season 3 was hilarious too!

Matt

there's plenty more...

There's no indication she knew about him losing his virginity with his (2nd) cousin. The guys were laying stoned in the desert when he revealed that.

I think the stag party was the first time the threesome with the girl at ComicCon was ever mentioned.

Penny certainly knew his pickup lines. He undoubtedly tried most of them on her. Which would probably lead her to assume he wasn't very successful at seducing women. She even gave him the speech about never being with a woman because of the way he acted.

I don't think it's neccesarily cruel he was just taping him, it's not like he was taping him to get dirt on Howard, it's not like he knew Bernadette didn't know, I don't see this any different than the any other videos winding up on the Internet in the past.

He may not have known whether Bernadette knew about Howard's past but he certainly knew it would be embarassing. Otherwise his "Internet, this is so over you!!" comment wouldn't make sense.

Good thing Will Wheaton has a sense of humour about himself. More often than not he comes across as a jerk when appears.

Actually I liked Howard a lot in this episode, and he really was the highlight. I would really not be too surprised to see Simon's name announced as a "best supporting" actor nominee in the not too distant future. Sheldon was very hit and miss tonight. But Raj, sorry he really annoyed me tonight, except when he offered to jump out of the car. Perhaps not a "classic" episode in any sense, but still way off the wreck that is "The Speckerman Recurrence."

I will watch the episode again this morning and see if I feel better about it. The main things that stand out to me that were good were stuart and howard's speech. Sheldon's toast to howard was strange and not very funny. And, why is sheldon now insecure about Will Wheaton being friends with howard? Is he going to start being insecure like Amy now? I think I have been in denial too. What has happened to sheldon? Anyway, I am going to watch it again and post again. My husband and I were both not overly impressed with this episode.