ComicCon Panel

WyoLars

Now I'm disappointed that I'm not going to ComicCon this year. I go about every third year, and this is an off year. As a veteran of past ComicCons, I offer one suggestion for anyone who wants to be sure of a really good seat at the panel: camp out, especially if the panel is in Ballroom 20, Room 6A, Room 6B, Room 6CDEF or Hall H. Those are the really big rooms that are used for the most popular panels (e.g. the ones with the celebrity guests). The rooms don't get cleared between panels, so you can sit in on the panel right before the one you really want to see, then move up to the front when people start filing out, before too many other people file in. As a bonus, you sometimes get to see a neat panel you would not have otherwise thought to go to. I got hooked on Pushing Daisies sitting in on a sneak preview of the show's pilot because it was before one of my Must See panels. If you don't want to camp out, plan on getting in line early. I was turned away from an evening panel at ComicCon '07 even though I was in line 3 hours early. Daytime panels aren't usually quite that bad, in my experience, but still plan on being in line at the panel room 30-45 minutes ahead for the big panel rooms and 10-15 minutes for the panels in rooms not listed above.

I actually have tickets for it, but have switched my resources to going to BlizzCon in October.. Other wise i'd be going.. If they didn't' require a check in . I'd donate the tickets to the boards and see if someone in the area could go for us...

Sometimes, ComicCon will allow transfers of tickets, but you have to call ComicCon and ask them if they will in your case. It helps to have someone lined up to transfer the tickets to. The panel schedule is out, and The Big Bang Theory panel is currently on for Friday at 10:15 in room 6CDEF. This would indicate that the organizers are expecting a big turnout, and that camping out isn't going to help a lot since it is the first panel of the day. Unless they have changed things, you don't need to wait until the exhibit hall opens to line up at the panel rooms, so there is still an option for getting in line early to secure a good seat. Oh, and it is listed as a "Screening and Q&A," with the description indicating that they are screening "The Nerdvana Annihilation." Since it is a screening, the folks running the show will announce camera protocol for the specific panel. Usually, the rule is no shooting what is on the screen.

Well if we can get a confirmed person. I'll call them up and see if i can transfer.. Would love the see the Q&A I only have one set.. but it's a full pass (REALLY wish they would mail out the badges like other cons, then i'd just mail them to our guy) Either way, we are talking about a geeky panel.. it will be on youtube (you know Wolowitz would).... It better or we fail as a fan community lol

Who is going to ComicCon :D

And, if you are PLEASE bring a camcorder and record the panel so the rest of us can enjoy it :D

i am going with vidcams AND CAMERAMAN ...thanks for the info ..i am going Thursday and Friday and meeting up with others look up my other fan site www.thebigbangtheory.ning.com

Well if we can get a confirmed person. I'll call them up and see if i can transfer.. Would love the see the Q&A

I only have one set.. but it's a full pass (REALLY wish they would mail out the badges like other cons, then i'd just mail them to our guy)

Either way, we are talking about a geeky panel.. it will be on youtube (you know Wolowitz would).... It better or we fail as a fan community lol

Hi ....i REALLY need your pass ...i am bringing my crew to try to film the panel and we only have a day passes PLEASE tranfer it to me so that i can get in early and queue up otherwise i have to get my pass first in the morning and i am afraid i won't make it . I will pay you for it ...so i can pass my tickets on to someone else ...i have one on Thursday and Friday . SHIRLEY BGVILLESPIE-SMITH email me please [email protected] and look up my pages at this other site

http://thebigbangtheory.ning.com/profiles/blog/show?id=1347149%3ABlogPost%3A30217

=WyoLars]

transfer it to SHIRLEY GILLESPIE-SMITH i am trying to get a press pass i was told i may be lucky enough to get one at this late stage.

i will do it ...i have a vidcam and my cameraman has a real TV vidcam ...he is shooting his own movie and editing on a MAC ...i am not very good at editing but you can see some of my rushes and (really bad) editing here

http://thebigbangtheory.ning.com/video/video/show?id=1347149:Video:30063

i will do it ...i have a vidcam and my cameraman has a real TV vidcam ...he is shooting his own movie and editing on a MAC ...i am not very good at editing but you can see some of my rushes and (really bad) editing here

also i work with a radio podcaster, if i can get an interview , with whom should it be and what shall i ask ?

[This post has been edited by the admin team]

• 3 weeks later...

Chuck Lorre speaks to McFlono-McFloonieloone

on the hoof at Comicon'08 about the BigBang theory going Global and he looks great in the manilla-coloured golfing hat we dedicated for him : - embroidered in the shows colours in script 'MANY THANKS FOR THE BIG BANG THEORY FROM THE FANS'

he said " ...the hat gives me much courage to go forward."

In the background is a minder who enquired which site it would be on and so ....

My friend Mo Muzik edited it and set muzik upon it ....

And that ... , was that .... Chaps !

As this is my first attempt you are welcome to comment...

:my: