The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD & Blu-ray

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD & Blu-ray - Region 1, North America

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 is to be released on DVD and Blu-ray on Tuesday, September 11. The three-disc DVD and five-disc Blu-ray box sets will include all twenty-four episodes of the show's latest season. Finalized cover-art and extras have not yet been revealed.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD from Amazon.com

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 Blu-ray from Amazon.com

---

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD - Region 2, Europe

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 was released on DVD and Blu-ray on September 3, 2012. This season was the first to be released on Blu-ray in the United Kingdom. Both the DVD and Blu-ray also include a digital copy of the episodes.

Buy The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD from Amazon.co.uk

Buy The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 Blu-ray from Amazon.co.uk

Seasons 1 - 5 were also released in both a DVD and a Blu-ray box-set. The Blu-ray set will be an Amazon.co.uk exclusive.

Buy The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1-5 DVD from Amazon.co.uk

Buy The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1-5 Blu-ray from Amazon.co.uk

---

The Big Bang Theory:Season 5 DVD - Region 4, Australasia

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 will be released on both DVD and Blu-ray on Wednesday, October 3.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD from JB Hifi

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 Blu-ray from JB Hifi

UK & Ireland Update:

A Blu-ray release of The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 has been confirmed in the UK. This is the first Blu-ray release for the show in the UK & Ireland. The Blu-ray set is coming September 24 and will be region-free, according to Amazon UK. Both the DVD and Blu-ray releases are to include digital copies of the episodes.

Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 Blu-ray from Amazon.co.uk/

Also being released in the UK on September 24 is a DVD box-set featuring the complete first five seasons of The Big Bang Theory. Pre-order The Big Bang Theory: Seasons 1-5 DVD from Amazon.co.uk

The bonus features on the box-sets have been revealed:

• The Big Bang Theory @100 (featurette): The cast and producers celebrate the 100th episode
  • The Big Bang Theory's Laws of Reflection (featurette): The cast reflects on their favorite memories from Season 5
  • Professors of Production (featurette): A behind-the-scenes look at the various departments that bring the show together each week
  • Gag reel

The UK releases have been brought forward by three weeks to September 3, 2012. On this day, Warner Home Video will also be releasing Seasons 1-5 box-sets on both DVD and Blu-ray.

You know, last year this time I couldn't wait for my Season 4 DVD, not so much this year, I wonder if that is due to me or the quality of Season 5?

To celebrate its upcoming release, we are giving away a free copy of The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD (Region 2, UK release). Enjoy all twenty-four episodes of The Big Bang Theory's fifth season all over again on DVD with new and exclusive bonus features. The DVD features English, French and Spanish audio, and English, Dutch, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Spanish and Swedish subtitles.

This is a PAL encoded, Region 2 (Europe) DVD release. Please make sure you can play this format.

Enter the contest now for your chance to win this DVD!

Season 5 being released tomorrow, yayyy!

I knew it's been sitting in my amazon shopping cart for months now,

so I checked to see when it would finally be released... and that's tomorrow.

all I can say is FINALLY! lol. eventho I've seen season 5 reruns enough already).

but still, gotta add it to my collection, so CLICK! Buy Now!

The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 was released on DVD and Blu-ray today in the United States and Canada. The three-disc DVD and five-disc Blu-ray+DVD+UltraViolet box-sets include all twenty-four episodes of the show's 2011/12 season and new bonus features. The special features are a Gag Reel, a "The Big Bang Theory @ 100" featurette and a "The Big Bang Theory's Laws of Reflection" featurette. The DVD also includes Ultra-Violet digital downloads of the episodes (available in the UK only).

856155810cae9122a62.png

Buy The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 DVD from Amazon.com

th_403e786b2639412a3fe.jpg

Buy The Big Bang Theory: Season 5 Blu-ray from Amazon.com