The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Moon_Pie

The getting to know us thread

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Hello, I'm Kasiret. I am from Kazakhstan and my English is not perfect. I registered here because i'd like to meet TBBT fans form all over the world :)

Welcome!! I'm in Usuahia, Argentina, you know, falling off the map

Well, I'm back from an unexplained hiatus. And I'm baaaaack to smother you all in silvery hnng. First things first, intro intro INTRO!

First up, the name's Sephiroth Crescent. I look around 20-odd but I'm a little older than that. I'm a First Class SOLDIER at the Shin-Ra Electric Power Company and I kick serious ass. You really do not want to end up impaled on my Masamune. >D

Lately I've been doing a lot of stuff on Twitter. (shameless addict, I know.) Plus, I have Tumblr. http://nymphomaniacsilvergeneral.tumblr.com/

As for what I'm like? Heh... I can be the nicest guy on the Planet... or I can tear your ass to pieces. I can be serious and I can joke around. My personality is variable depending on how I feel.

Got it memorized?

P.S. See what I did there?

P.P.S. I also had a part where that last catchphrase was from.

P.P.P.S. I love you all.

P.P.P.P.S. netmouse, where did you get the image in your signature from?

Seph, I think you forgot to talk about your dark side

Oh I guess I should have talked about myself a little here too.... Well... umm

I'm trying to finish uni/college which has not allowed me time to come visit the forums.

My favorite color is purple. And I'm 20 something too

Not the best intro but it's a little something :)

Going through my pics on my puter... Here's one of the cake I made for the office christmas party last year...

Not a baker or an artist.... was best I could do...

Table_Cake.jpg

I am not posting my facebook page LOL

but here is my profile http://www.lifeonbreak.com/SimonSayz

I've been a member for a while now and had heated discussions with some other members, we had laughs, i hope i made some good impressions. And no matter how long i haven't been here. I still feel very welcome by the old and new members. I love this community. and of course we all share the same feelings for THE BIG BANG THEORY!!! haha

@simon: FINALLY !! a social network page that my crappy work PC firewall will allow me to look at :) Will be signing up tonite when I'm back at work. wb and nice job on the site.

Hey all, I'm Camille, live in Oklahoma, work as a college librarian. I've been a BBT fan since pretty early on, but just now getting into the fandom as part of a wider attempt to "get out more". So far, seems like a pretty pleasant place to hang out. :)

I have just read and enjoyed the photos and info. So as Dr Lecter says Quid pro quo.

My name is Matt, I'm in my mid 30's (37 in four months; but 'mid thirties' sounds better LOL), I live in London and I work as a musician (performing as a classical guitarist and teaching in colleges). I have composed music since I was 13 and never wanted to do anything else really. Vitals LOL - I am 6 ft, 192 lbs, go to the gym regularly and have been married for 11 years now.

I love films, collecting science and theology books and playing the piano for fun (I love Bach and Chopin the most) - I compose very contemporary classical pieces. I am also a passionate England football and Rugby supporter, live on Mexican and Italian food and my family tree goes back to Wales, with bits of France and England in there too. Oh yes, last thing, :) I love traveling, but my favourite country in the world (that I want to settle in one day) is Spain - I have visited the country well over twenty times and I love the people, the culture and the life in general! My heart always sinks when it is time to leave :(

I can often look a bit grumpy in pics, so this is a happy one - I am a very happy person by nature

Screenshot2012-05-28at081350.png

wow! a classical guitarrist! :D I studied classic guitar since I was 7, when my dad got me into a Conservatory. I dropped out of the Conservatory at age 17 but still every once in a while I play a little in the solitude of my home.

Nice to meet you!! :D

Hi Sursonica

Great to meet you and also wonderful to hear you are still playing the classical guitar too! Although my mind is open to all styles of music (and guitar) it is the sound of nylon stings that still astounds me!!!

Are you working on any pieces at the moment?

Matt

Not really, only some Piazzolla Tango pieces (Adios Nonino and Piazzolletto Porteño). I started playing Electric Bass Guitar some time ago, and I'm learning drums so I am not doing much with my classic guitar lately.

Hi, I'm Chloé

I'm 13. I live in France. I love classical dance (I started dancing when I was 3). I also love reading, drawing and watching series.

Hey Chloe! nice to meet u! love your glasses btw :)

My name is Mike but my nick name is WC. Over 6 years ago I spent over 6 months in and out of hospitals, having Doctors try to figure out what was growing in my lung and what was causing unbelievable PAINFUL headaches. I was finally told I caught a RARE fungus. The next 4 1/2 months kept in the hospital trying to keep me alive. I was more or less told I might not be leaving on my own accord (if you know what I mean ). The largest mass ( not just inside the skull but growing INSIDE THE BRAIN ) was the size of a golf ball, then next 2 were the size of large marbles, then 2 small ones, followed by 6 pea size growths. Due to the pressure of the masses in my brain I became somewhat brain channeled and developed OCD . Upon release of the hospital (as an out patient ) I was told I developed PTSD due to the stress (who would have thunk it ). As of last year I had a Spinal Tap (the needle in the spine not the band ) and was told the fungus was gone. I still have scar tissue in my lung and inside my brain but it's now livable. It's taken 5 years to have the ability to use something as simple as computer again. It's still like playing the game BOGGLE as the keys keep changing places in my mind. I can only use 1 finger at a time due to that fact. Both OCD and PTSD is hard to deal with (as some of you know ). The new ways of processing my thoughts has been real tough on my wife too. She has stood by me throughout the whole process and slept on a gurney next to me on weekends during my stays in the hospital. I explain this to all of you so you can understand my ramblings. Thanks for reading. PS for those of you who have read some of my other threads i was a Christian before all this happened.

This is me.

theedit.jpg

I like Johnny Galecki and whales. That's all you need to know.

gorgeous! I really like your glasses too :)