• Howard Earns A Doctorate
    • Penny Get An Acting Job
    • Raj Gets A Girlfriend
    • Bernadette Marrys Howard
    • Amy Makes A Real Boyfriend Out of Sheldon
    • Leonard Gets Engaged To Penny

Personally, I would like to see:

Sheldon win a Nobel Prize.

Raj meet the one woman he can talk to without alcohol or chemical assistance. (This should be something that happens with this one special woman. Not a major change that lets him talk to all women.)

Howard go into space and then receive an honorary doctorate. Sheldon would then continue to disparage his education because Howard is not a ‘real’ doctor.

Leonard become engaged to Penny.

Penny get a recurring acting job. Maybe something on a soap opera that Sheldon can make condescending remarks about.

Bernadette marry Howard, or not marry Howard and leave the show. I don’t want them to drag out the engagement scenario. Make it happen or let Howard go back to being his old self.

Amy draw Sheldon deeper into a real relationship.

And on a side note; Sheldon’s Mee-Maw comes to visit because she wins a contest to go on a date with a Hollywood celebrity. Which, of course, turns out to be Will Wheaton.

(And I know 'marries' is mispelled in the poll. But I don't have any idea how to edit that.)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed on everything except Leonard getting engaged to Penny. That ship should sail into oblivion, pronto. :icon_twisted:

Leonard should get together with some doctor from India or China or whatever, he'd be much happier. Penny should find someone less whiny than Leonard, someone who will love her for more than just her hot looks.

Agreed on everything except Leonard getting engaged to Penny. That ship should sail into oblivion, pronto. :icon_twisted:

Leonard should get together with some doctor from India or China or whatever, he'd be much happier. Penny should find someone less whiny than Leonard, someone who will love her for more than just her hot looks.

No real argument. That's all I could think of for Leonard. He has no other reason for living. Just don't want to open the door for the Shenny shippers.

For Leonard, I would like to see him get over his childhood trauma, stop pitying himself, let go of feelings of inferiority and envy, and just start living as a happy, talented, self-assured adult.

Like to see Leonard win the National Medal of Science

Leslie Winkle wins the "Nobel" instead Sheldon he becomes so distraught that while trying to sabotage her work there is a "LAB" accident and he becomes a Super Villain.

Howard is "Voted Off" the international space station due to another serious malfunction of his "waste" receptical.

Raj overcomes his selective mutism after coming in contact with a meteor fragment.

Penny lands a role in a upcoming hit "Sci-Fi" hit movie the guys yield and recognize she has real acting talent and she recognizes thier contribution to her success in her "Oscar" speech.

I know a little far fetched but just trying to keep it light and think there a some great ideas here.

mine just being a humble submission :icon_mrgreen:

Leslie Winkle wins the "Nobel" instead Sheldon he becomes so distraught that while trying to sabotage her work there is a "LAB" accident and he becomes a Super Villain.

Howard is "Voted Off" the international space station due to another serious malfunction of his "waste" receptical.

Raj overcomes his selective mutism after coming in contact with a meteor fragment.

Penny lands a role in a upcoming hit "Sci-Fi" hit movie the guys yield and recognize she has real acting talent and she recognizes thier contribution to her success in her "Oscar" speech.

I know a little far fetched but just trying to keep it light and think there a some great ideas here.

[/quote

Not bad. Though if Penny wins an oscar she would probably move. Stars don't live in one bedroom apartments...

Personally, I would like to see:

Sheldon win a Nobel Prize.

Raj meet the one woman he can talk to without alcohol or chemical assistance. (This should be something that happens with this one special woman. Not a major change that lets him talk to all women.)

Howard go into space and then receive an honorary doctorate. Sheldon would then continue to disparage his education because Howard is not a ‘real’ doctor.

Leonard become engaged to Penny.

Penny get a recurring acting job. Maybe something on a soap opera that Sheldon can make condescending remarks about.

Bernadette marry Howard, or not marry Howard and leave the show. I don’t want them to drag out the engagement scenario. Make it happen or let Howard go back to being his old self.

Amy draw Sheldon deeper into a real relationship.

And on a side note; Sheldon’s Mee-Maw comes to visit because she wins a contest to go on a date with a Hollywood celebrity. Which, of course, turns out to be Will Wheaton.

(And I know 'marries' is mispelled in the poll. But I don't have any idea how to edit that.)

I like all of the above. I see that some people are against the Penny/Leonard engagement. Not me. I strongly relate to Leonard's love for Penny and vice versa.

I would like to see Sheldon win a Nobel Prize. I know it's a comedy show but I think Sheldon still takes too much of the brunt of misfortune on the show (including degrading things such as having to do Howard's bidding just to get to meet Hawking). I want to see Sheldon have something none of the others have and then he can rib THEM about it. He deserves it.

I would also like to see Raj get a girlfriend. I don't want it to last that long. That sounds mean but I think it is just part of Raj's character that he doesn't hold on to girls very long. The episode with him and Siri was very funny.

I also would like to see Penny get a acting job. It certainly opens many opportunities for more comedy on the show depending on what role she gets.

[/quote

Not bad. Though if Penny wins an oscar she would probably move. Stars don't live in one bedroom apartments...

How about the movie is so popular it becomes a comic book and she thanks them at "Comic-Con" would that maybe have a shot?

is it wrong not to want Howard to get a doctorate?

it sets him apart from the rest of the gang, & he's already succeeded without one. :)

Personally I would like him to invent "engineer" something that Sheldon "admires" him for that I think would mean more than a PhD.

I voted for Sheldon getting a Nobel Prize. I really hope they do that some day. But in truth I would have voted for all the above because I would like to see all of those things happen for the characters.

it sets him apart from the rest of the gang, & he's already succeeded without one. :)

Personally I would like him to invent "engineer" something that Sheldon "admires" him for that I think would mean more than a PhD.

Oh, yes! :icon_cheesygrin: Getting a doctorate would not be enough to impress Sheldon. Inventing something practical and terrific could.

Oh, yes! :icon_cheesygrin: Getting a doctorate would not be enough to impress Sheldon. Inventing something practical and terrific could.

Would that be enough to elevate him from being one of the Oompah Loompahs of science?

vote for: penny acting job-would

open more story lines, only if it as to do

with sci-fi.

sheldon-wins noble prize last seson

amy boyfriend sheldon-last couple

shows, same with leonard/penny

Would that be enough to elevate him from being one of the Oompah Loompahs of science?

If he made a real lightsaber it would.

If he made a real lightsaber it would.

That would be cool indeed.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I think Sheldon getting the Nobel Prize will be the Series finale.... either that OR him having to share a Novel Prize with Howard.

That would be fun.

Sheldon winning a Nobel Prize would change him too much, make him completely impossible to live with. Like someone said about Penny's becoming a star, he would get too much fame and fortune.

I agree with other comments that Penny should get an acting job in scifi but not a Vulcan, that would make her too attractive to Sheldon. Perhaps an antagonist like a Romulan.

Howard shouldn't get a PhD. The dynamic between him and Bernadette and the rest of the crew is great. Besides, engineers (at least the ones I've met) wouldn't be caught dead with a PhD.

Raj should get a boyfriend.

Penny and Leonard stay the way they are, no engagement. Just don't break them up again.

Keep Sheldon and Amy cautiously together. Don't change that dynamic, just move it slowly and cautiously forward.

Sheldon winning a Nobel Prize would change him too much, make him completely impossible to live with. Like someone said about Penny's becoming a star, he would get too much fame and fortune.

Sheldon's main love is science, and winning the Nobel Prize is his lifetime ambition. Winning the prize would be a natural conclusion to his story on the show.

It wouldn't change him, it just would highlight what he already is. A man of science first and foremost.

Combining this thread with an idea from another thread, I'd like to see a girl throw herself at Leonard and Penny have to protect him from her. Let the girl throw herself at Leonard and Penny stake out her territory with Leonard being oblivious to all of this. Although, it might be funnier if a girl threw herself at Sheldon like the grad student that kept him on track and Amy had to fight a girl for Sheldon. Meanwhile Sheldon is completely oblivious to all of it.