1. 1. Which Would You Vote For?

• Sheldon Wins A Nobel Prize
    • Howard Earns A Doctorate
    • Penny Get An Acting Job
    • Raj Gets A Girlfriend
    • Bernadette Marrys Howard
    • Amy Makes A Real Boyfriend Out of Sheldon
    • Leonard Gets Engaged To Penny

Amy fighting with another girl for Sheldon, this would be a nice thing to see.

Sheldon winning a Nobel Prize would be great too but ony if it doesn't turn him into someone really obnoxious and impossible to live with, because that could be a drag for the show.

Howard shouldn't get a doctorate or else the dynamic between him and the rest of the gang wouldn't be the same. The fun would go away.

As far as Penny and Leonard are concerned, they should get engaged, even move in together...that would be interesting to see.

Raj should cut the c$"&p, make up his mind and get either a girlfriend or a boyfriend.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Howard shouldn't get a doctorate or else the dynamic between him and the rest of the gang wouldn't be the same. The fun would go away.

I think if Howard really goes into space, he won't need a doctorate to shut up Sheldon anymore. "Hey, doctor, when is YOUR trip to the space station?" :icon_cheesygrin:

If he goes to the space station, Howard would have accomplished something very cool that Sheldon never will. IMO, such a feat is way above getting a doctorate in the discipline for which Sheldon doesn't have too much respect.

How many PHDs are out there (tons, LOL!) vs. how many astronauts?

P.S. I watched the Russian Rocket last night for the first time. I just want to say, how great is the actor who plays Howard!

My favorite was always Jim Parson, but I think this guy who plays Howard is just as good. Those two are the best actors in the series, IMO.

I think if Howard really goes into space, he won't need a doctorate to shut up Sheldon anymore. "Hey, doctor, when is YOUR trip to the space station?" :icon_cheesygrin:

If he goes to the space station, Howard would have accomplished something very cool that Sheldon never will. IMO, such a feat is way above getting a doctorate in the discipline for which Sheldon doesn't have too much respect.

How many PHDs are out there (tons, LOL!) vs. how many astronauts?

P.S. I watched the Russian Rocket last night for the first time. I just want to say, how great is the actor who plays Howard!

My favorite was always Jim Parson, but I think this guy who plays Howard is just as good. Those two are the best actors in the series, IMO.

I saw it last night too and it was funny to watch after reading all the posts saying season 5 is terrible. That episode had so many good nerdy things in it, and they even talked about schrodingers cat again. I thought it was awesome and also enjoyed the rerun that came on later too (the one that had sheldons moms visit)

I would like for one episode for the room 8 agreement to be put into Lennard hands, let the tables turn for once.

I would love to see Raj talk & have a stable relationship. Or that he gets a hot sexy room8. which makes living with her a little hard plus his in love with her.

I would love to see Howard become a dad on the show with Bernette.

I would Love for Kripke to find a cure to his lisp ( he is so annoying)

I would like to meet MeMaw & Howard mother.

I wish that Amy & Sheldon would share a kiss. Even if it's only in Amy's dream or something.

It would be good to see.

I would love to find out what Penny's surname is.

For one episode, I would like it that Sheldon & Leslie Winkle can get along.

I think It would be great for Amy to dress up all glamorous that makes the guys turn their head. I think it be funny that Sheldon doesn't even notice how pretty she is, until she is back into her old cloths and just takes her glasses off or something (maybe that's how they will share a first kiss or something) lol.. so many things can be done.... ( AH i can keep dreaming, can't I). :)

I would like for one episode for the room 8 agreement to be put into Lennard hands, let the tables turn for once.

I would love to see Raj talk & have a stable relationship. Or that he gets a hot sexy room8. which makes living with her a little hard plus his in love with her.

I would love to see Howard become a dad on the show with Bernette.

I would Love for Kripke to find a cure to his lisp ( he is so annoying)

I would like to meet MeMaw & Howard mother.

I wish that Amy & Sheldon would share a kiss. Even if it's only in Amy's dream or something.

It would be good to see.

I would love to find out what Penny's surname is.

For one episode, I would like it that Sheldon & Leslie Winkle can get along.

I think It would be great for Amy to dress up all glamorous that makes the guys turn their head. I think it be funny that Sheldon doesn't even notice how pretty she is, until she is back into her old cloths and just takes her glasses off or something (maybe that's how they will share a first kiss or something) lol.. so many things can be done.... ( AH i can keep dreaming, can't I). :)

Lol, I've had the same thoughts about the shamy first "real" kiss. Amy takes off her glasses and wears something different, I don't know. All I know is I want it to be sheldon to initiate it!

I saw it last night too and it was funny to watch after reading all the posts saying season 5 is terrible. That episode had so many good nerdy things in it, and they even talked about schrodingers cat again. I thought it was awesome and also enjoyed the rerun that came on later too (the one that had sheldons moms visit)

I know! The Russian Rocket was awesome. Last night was also the first time I watched the episode with Sheldon's mom visit, and I loved it as well. She's the coolest and sweetest religious nut I've ever seen. :icon_lol: And again, it was classic Sheldon. I wonder, did he get sick on purpose? :icon_twisted:

Oh, that reminds me - Penny hugging Sheldon's mom, it was so sweet! And it also shows how dumb is Penny. :icon_twisted: When choosing a mate, if you want to avoid the lifetime of misery, it's no less important to properly choose his mother. Leonard's mother will be a horror to someone like Penny, and her son will be a horrible horrible choice. If Penny wants any hope to be accepted for who she is and not found lacking, she should look for a guy with a mom with whom she could have a loving relationship. I'm just saying. :icon_wink:

Oh, that reminds me - Penny hugging Sheldon's mom, it was so sweet! And it also shows how dumb is Penny. :icon_twisted: When choosing a mate, if you want to avoid the lifetime of misery, it's no less important to properly choose his mother. Leonard's mother will be a horror to someone like Penny, and her son will be a horrible horrible choice. If Penny wants any hope to be accepted for who she is and not found lacking, she should look for a guy with a mom with whom she could have a loving relationship. I'm just saying. :icon_wink:

You obviously haven't seen all the shows. Check out : Season 3, Episode 11. The Maternal Congruence. Penny and Leonards mum get drunk and bond. It's brilliant.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I know! The Russian Rocket was awesome. Last night was also the first time I watched the episode with Sheldon's mom visit, and I loved it as well. She's the coolest and sweetest religious nut I've ever seen. :icon_lol: And again, it was classic Sheldon. I wonder, did he get sick on purpose? :icon_twisted:

Leonard's mom and Penny became friends, the second time they met. Beverly really likes Penny. Refer to The Maternal Congruence, Season 3, episode 11.

I would LOVE to see Sheldon and Amy become a real 'couple', that would be hilarious!

Or I would love raj to finally get a girlfriend because I always feel so sorry for him, especially when he gets all upset and starts crying about it. They dont have to get married or anything, but I just want to see him happy and have an even number in the group.

Leonard's mom and Penny became friends, the second time they met. Beverly really likes Penny. Refer to The Maternal Congruence, Season 3, episode 11.

I've seen it. Beverly got drunk with Penny, but that's as far as that went.

Beverly wouldn't become true friends with someone like Penny while sober. Leonard's mom will always look down her hauty nose at Penny. It is what it is.

I've seen it. Beverly got drunk with Penny, but that's as far as that went.

Beverly wouldn't become true friends with someone like Penny while sober. Leonard's mom will always look down her hauty nose at Penny. It is what it is.

Oh really? :rolleyes:

Oh really? :rolleyes:

Yep. "Good enough to drink with, but..."

You know the type.

Well, I'm glad you're here incase any of us get the wrong impression about anything of a show, we have been watching for years. Thank heavens!

Fact is, in the show Beverly liked Penny, and Penny liked Beverly, they bonded and got along. That's the canon, that's what we saw on-screen

Personal interpretations are other things. If you think that Beverly was pretending or did it only because she was drunk, or other ulterior motives, that's personal interpretation, an opinion and NOT what the show told us. I'm not saying you are wrong, because anyway, you can think whateaver you want from it, but as I said, that is personal interpretation.

so, in short

Beverly liked Penny = Fact

why? was it for real or just because of the alcohol? that is open to personal interpretation

Beverly liked Penny = Fact

Beverly may also like a street sweeper with a cute bum, and wouldn't mind sleeping with him, but that will not prevent Beverly from looking down on him in the morning. Fact. :icon_lol:

If you think Beverly would welcome someone like Penny into the family fold just as warmly as Sheldon's mom would, you haven't met anyone like Beverly in RL.

Penny would be wise to look elsewhere if she wants to have a shread of hope at a long-term happiness. Never measuring up to a hoity-toity snobby family is no picnic.

(ETA - I liked Beverly character, she's funny. I just think Leonard's family would be an absolute horror in RL to someone like Penny, if Penny ever seriously got together with Leonard. The two types don't mesh. And that includes Leonard himself due to his upbringing and issues.)

I have met someone like Beverly in RL, my mother in law is actually a Beverly LOL. I am a bit of a Sheldon, so maybe that's why she likes me? don't know haha

so, Penny should be with Sheldon because his mother would welcome her warmly? that would be weird, but whateaver, if it gets your motor running is ok I guess.

I don't think it would be a big of a deal anyway, even if Beverly didn't like Penny (that, is not the case, for me).. both Sheldon's and Leonard's moms live in other states and visit them, what? twice a year?

I have met someone like Beverly in RL, my mother in law is actually a Beverly LOL. I am a bit of a Sheldon, so maybe that's why she likes me? don't know haha

That I could easily see. :icon_cheesygrin:

so, Penny should be with Sheldon because his mother would welcome her warmly?

Not necessarily with Sheldon. I just firmly believe family and upbringing are very important and will show eventually in how a person treats his/her mate. A different girl would be treated very differenly by the same family and the same man, so it's all about finding the right combination which will fit.

Leonard's family will not accept Penny for who she is, and it's very likely that Leonard himself will eventually find Penny lacking (as soon as her looks fade, IMO).

As for Sheldon, it's a big question mark if HE ever would fall for someone like Penny (the possibility is intriguing but may also never happen). The point is that there's no question that Penny would be very comfortable with Sheldon's family, and vice versa, and that since Sheldon loves his mom and his sister dearly, despite their intellectual shortcomings, he also could find someone like Penny good enough just as she is. Unlike Leonard.

All I'm saying, Penny should look elsewhere. We haven't met Stuart's family, have we? Maybe he's a perfect match for Penny. :icon_cheesygrin:

well I always thought Stuart would make a great boyfriend for Penny.

I don't agree about the Leonard thing though, but that's my opinion.

you shouldn't marry based on family

You should look at the man first, but very often what his family is informs what the man becomes.

Sometimes the man becomes something worthy of attention, despite the family. That's not the case with Leonard, as far as Penny is concerned. Snotty snobby super smart family of overachievers, trashy waitress, bad combo. JMHO.

Penny and Beverly were drunk that night, but the next day on the way back to the airport, they were not drunk. Yet, Beverly still stood up for Penny to Leonard (Don't make her responsible for her own orgasms). This shows an acceptance of Penny, and an opinion high enough of Penny to make Beverly to take an interest in Penny and Leonard's love life.