Jim chats online with fans. q's.

Hi there,

Just wondering if anyone knows, where Jim Parson chat's online too fans. I have come across you tube clips,that shows he does. I came across them ages ago and he seems to do it every now & then & i would love to be apart of it. here is a link. http://youtu.be/ucp7U1ppnHY ( quality isn't the best)sorry. but if anyone has been apart of the online chat and could give me info on it.would be fantastic.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

He doesn't organize them himself, there is usually a blog or a site that organizes it, and they publish it so fans can be there, usually with a week's notice.

I have been at one with Jim (the one on the video) and one with Johnny last year, the week where they were filming The Pulled Groin Extrapolation (I remember that because he was reallly happy about getting to have scenes with Mayim, they know each other since they were 14 yrs old and he kept gushing about it).

They are nice, but it does get cluttered with so many questions it gets a bit confusing. I didn't get Jim to answer any of my questions, but Johnny did answer two of them :D You'll know when they will happen cos it will be in all sites announcing it for fans to log in.

Mayim did one yesterday, but it was for her book on parenting, so all the questions were about that.

ETA: there is a video q&a with Kunal today: http://www.cbs.com/shows/shootandshare

I saw the one about kunal come from the cbs big bang facebook page. I'm assuming if jim ever did one, they would post it there. I hope so because that's all I really follow concerning big bang except this forum.