More Zack!!

SydNC

PLEASE bring Zack back! I absolutely love his character and want to see more of him on the show. I think it'd be great to have more of him. He has such good chemistry with the rest of the crew, and the way he portrays the character is priceless. One of the few dumb-beefcake character archtypes on TV I've ever liked.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Agreed, I adore him, specially on the episode with Stuart & Kripke, THEY ROCK!

How about they invite him to the "Lab".....can you see where this is going :fi_lone_ranger:

***KABOOM*** there is a accident and suddenly he becomes Sheldon's new "knowledge" nemesis steals Amy away from him and they are engaged now in a mortal struggle for Sheldon to win her back.

I know..I know it's a stretch but he would just be the whipping boy for them to knowledge bash and that would get old after awhile IMO.

After all Sheldon seems to derive a certain pleasure from showing off as they say maybe a true "Knowledge" challenge that doesn't carry a PhD with it would be interesting......