Kaley Cuoco tweeted about the season 5 finale.

Kaley tweeted about the season 5 finale table reading and said she "felt every emotion" while reading it.

My mind is now racing. What a tease! Sucks that we have to wait another two weeks for the next episode. I'll have to stop reading her tweets, lest I have a stroke. e__e Anyone else feel like that? I'm afraid it'll get spoiled for me. I already vowed to stay away from Tumblr when the episode previews come out. Ugh.

[sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II using Tapatalk]

Kyzzx, where you been?

I totally agree, no more taping reports for me. I vowed not to spoil this season end for me. Two weeks to wait *sigh*

Are you asking about my brief absence or that I was late to the party with the tweet? Lol!

I put in 50+ hours this week at work because I'm on vacation this weekend starting today . I'm really behind. Usually I read all my Twitter stuff at work.

I always have a hard time at the end of the seasons. I'm very attached to the show, as I'm sure a lot of us are. I get a little post-season depression, if you can call it that. I can always count on Thursday nights to be awesome, and now what? Summer. ):

At the same time, I want to watch all the way up to the end NOW, but also don't.

When will the last season episode be aired?

I think it says on Wikipedia so you can double check, but I'm pretty sure it's May 10th in the US.

Are you asking about my brief absence or that I was late to the party with the tweet? Lol!

I put in 50+ hours this week at work because I'm on vacation this weekend starting today . I'm really behind. Usually I read all my Twitter stuff at work.

I always have a hard time at the end of the seasons. I'm very attached to the show, as I'm sure a lot of us are. I get a little post-season depression, if you can call it that. I can always count on Thursday nights to be awesome, and now what? Summer. ):

At the same time, I want to watch all the way up to the end NOW, but also don't.

Your absence of course. :icon_cheesygrin:

I know what you mean, I will miss my TBBT fix. I have Sherlock downloaded at the ready and plan to get some 'new' old shows on the go. But still...

Your absence of course. :icon_cheesygrin:

I know what you mean, I will miss my TBBT fix. I have Sherlock downloaded at the ready and plan to get some 'new' old shows on the go. But still...

D'aw, I missed ya too. :D

I also know that feeling. I think I'm going to re-watch all of The Walking Dead over the summer. Not sure what else I'll watch. It's been a while since I've watched Firefly too.

no more taping reports for me. I vowed not to spoil this seasons end for myself. Two weeks to wait *sigh*

I'm afraid the only way not to get spoiled is to leave the boards.

The only way to be truly out of the loop, sure. I say most users are considerate about putting *SPOILERS* in their posts.

I don't really wanna stop coming on the boards...

Anyone know what the rerun tonight will be?

So, if she was emotional, I wonder if it was good emotional or sad emotional? It's going to be hard to wait for it.

russian rocket

So, if she was emotional, I wonder if it was good emotional or sad emotional? It's going to be hard to wait for it.

russian rocket

in n.y. there is a 2nd show @9:00pm

the rhinitis revelation:icon_biggrin:

Hey, kyzzx welcome back i was wondering where you were :D....What's kaley's twitter name?

You all seriously make me feel so loved! :D

It's @KaleyCuoco.

Yeah, that's another discussion entirely. That show was SO wrongly canceled.

I'm still a little ticked off that it was cancelled. Another one is Farscape. I have been watching that on Netflix.

Ok think about the show

Lacking creativity, milking cheap laughs for money

Leonard will awkwardly propose and Penny will accept after running away at first

Sounds as though the show is a complete disappointment for you. Fortunately for me I actually think that this season is better than last season.

Who knows. She thought Raj and Penny in bed together was funny.

That's exactly the reaction the marketing department of TBBT was hoping for! :icon_lol:

Anybody here believes the actress is doing her own tweets?

Whoever chose that word - "emotional" - knew very well what they were doing. Good job! :icon_cheesygrin:

She tweeted again today and posted a picture of her dressing room for the celebration tonight after the season finale taping. I guess they are off now until fall? Seems early to be done.

Yep! Bill Prady says they're done. That's a wrap! No more until September...

Anybody here believes the actress is doing her own tweets?

I think she does. There's a lot of "follow my sister! Seeing her at House of Blues tonight! Girls night! I love my friends!"

Those are believable to me. Unless they say, "Hey, be a tease to the fans, but don't give anything away."

[sent from my SGS2 using Tapatalk]

Ok think about the show

Lacking creativity, milking cheap laughs for money

Leonard will awkwardly propose and Penny will accept after running away at first

sounds like a good choice.

the beta test must have worked

very well.:icon_cool:

I'm partially spoiled, so I should not comment..

thanks--hope everyone will do

the same.:icon_cool: