@garyp agreed.

Leonard says something to Penny hmmmm

Maybe he needs an answer and it's something like this:

"Do you want to be with me or not? Otherwise we need to stop doing this."

@garyp agreed.

Leonard says something to Penny hmmmm

Maybe he needs an answer and it's something like this:

"Do you want to be with me or not? Otherwise we need to stop doing this."

A "where is this going" type of question? Sounds good to me, although if she told him that it wasn't ever going anywhere what he would do. He's more or less stuck with what ever Penny wants.

I've been pulling for Leonard since the start so let him and Penny stay together. The very first episode was Penny moving in next door and Leonard falling in love with her. For me breaking them up again will ruin the whole show.

Totally agree with this, althought the part about ruining the whole show is a little over the top.:)

I don't see "marry me" because that would change the dynamic of the show too much. It's got to be something completely unexpected, something out of left field.

After the "I love you" debacle, people will be groaning in dismay if they go that route. So I predict that's exactly what they'll do.:fi_lone_ranger:

I think the L / P dynamic is a big part of the show and ending that relationship once and for all would ruin the show to some degree. The tension between them is part of the fabric of the show. Besides many of us can identify with Leonard and his journey with Penny, most guys have been in a similar situation at least once in their lifetime.

:icon_arrowu: agreed

Could Penny tell Leonard that shes pregnant? Or she got an acting gig on Broadway and has to move to New York?

I think the L / P dynamic is a big part of the show and ending that relationship once and for all would ruin the show to some degree. The tension between them is part of the fabric of the show. Besides many of us can identify with Leonard and his journey with Penny, most guys have been in a similar situation at least once in their lifetime.

I kind of like the Raj / Sheldon idea but not sure that would fly in the long run?

pregnant- no!!!. they are in the beta test, moving slow.

last rime they were in bed to have sex was season#3.:icon_cheesygrin:

Hey, maybe penny tells leonard I love you and he says, thank you.

I'd love to see that.

After thinking about it some more, It would be hilarious if after Penny tells Leonard that she loves him, he says thanks, then after a while he says maybe they need to slow things down a bit. They could even have him tell her that he is going to go away for a few months to guest lecture at another University in another country. Someplace like India perhaps. Give Leonard a chance to catch up with some old friends.

If that should happen it would be an interesting episode. And you mean Pryia "old friends" right? :icon_lol:

@Garyp - I agree with the Raj living with Sheldon idea. More fun for us :)

If I had to guess I think that the possibility that Penny tells Leonard that she loves him may be the most likely. As much as I would like to see it, I doubt if Leonard tells her "thank you". Should that happen I would like to see Penny become somewhat territorial or protective Leonard. I think it would be funny to watch if Priya returned intending to get Leonard back and Penny warned her to stay away from him.

Keep in mind that the teaser says that Leonard says something surprising to Penny in the bedroom. It doesn't say anything about what Penny says or replies. Only the tweet from Penny that the read was very emotional for everyone.

Keep in mind that the teaser says that Leonard says something surprising to Penny in the bedroom. It doesn't say anything about what Penny says or replies. Only the tweet from Penny that the read was very emotional for everyone.

I thought the tweet from penny was about the finale, not this one? Am I wrong?

the beta test is going well, (penny said

it was running smoothly).

leonard says- want to move in together.

leonard says- want to move in together.

Oh I hope not. For once I'd like to see Penny initiate some (non-physical) progress in their relationship. It's always Leonard asking and Penny being the gatekeeper.

i have been spoiled.:icon_wink:

Good for you. ;) Sometimes the suspense is too much to take!

the taping report was really good!!!!!! can wait for the episode to finally air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaley posted about the finale this is not it.

So a beta test aka taking slow means get into bed and have sex together, then what is rushing into it or going fast.

Maybe he says I love you again but I don't think it's that, it better not be a proposal since the issues they have plus just got back together

I'm not ever sure how Leonard could love her when he barely knows her so how can she do the same.

I think it will be Penny saying, "I love you," to Leonard.

That would be penny says something surprising. It said Leonard.

Jeez, don't break Leonard and Penny up again. That's getting old. You can only break up and get back together so many times before you've got to give up and move on. I feel like that if Penny breaks up with Leonard again that will be the final time because Leonard will realize there's no future for them together. He's not stupid. I've been pulling for Leonard since the start so let him and Penny stay together. The very first episode was Penny moving in next door and Leonard falling in love with her. For me breaking them up again will ruin the whole show.

I don't see "marry me" because that would change the dynamic of the show too much. It's got to be something completely unexpected, something out of left field.

Just a thought but how about Leonard moving into Penny's apartment and Raj moving in with Sheldon to replace Leonard as Sheldon's roommate?

How would them moving in together not changing the dynamic of the show

Could Penny tell Leonard that shes pregnant? Or she got an acting gig on Broadway and has to move to New York?

I kind of like the Raj / Sheldon idea but not sure that would fly in the long run?

That would be penny says something surprising, not Leonard.

If each season roughly equals a year of their lives then its difficult to reason that they hardly know each other.

If each season roughly equals a year of their lives then its difficult to reason that they hardly know each other.

Just because assuming each season is a yr doesn't mean he knows anymore than we do. It didn't stop him from telling her I love you the first time we they didn't really know alot about each other did it?

Nope, it didn't. But he was not the first person in a new relationship to say that. He won't be the last. Its not unusual. And a lot of people in the real world get married who have known each other for less time than Leonard has known Penny.

I known people know each other alot less time. That was probably why penny had the reaction she did, she didn't really know him and neither did he, not sure how long they would've kept up that kind of relationship without getting to know each other a little if Leonard hadn't said the magic words.