The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.23 The Launch Acceleration (May 3)

How do you rate this episode?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

Leonards always been ahead of penny,I wouldn't suprised me if he proposed.

Some thing just occured to me,could you ever imagine sheldon and amy getting married???hahahahaha

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I actually see Sheldon getting married to Amy before having "coitus"

His mother wouldn't approve otherwise

Leonards always been ahead of penny,I wouldn't suprised me if he proposed.

Some thing just occured to me,could you ever imagine sheldon and amy getting married???hahahahaha

Well I don't think Leonard does that they're still in the beta test, if he does then he's pretty stupid for a genius and didn't learn anything and expect to get his heart broken, but I don't think it's that.

For Amy and Sheldon slow down.

I don't think that Leonard is going to ask Penny to marry him. I think that it is more likely that she tells him that she loves him and since they broke up the last time he told her that he loved her he will just say thank you instead of replying that he loves her too.

I don't think that Leonard is going to ask Penny to marry him. I think that it is more likely that she tells him that she loves him and since they broke up the last time he told her that he loved her he will just say thank you instead of replying that he loves her too.

Except it says Leonard makes it not Penny, inust don't think it'll be anything huge between them.

Except it says Leonard makes it not Penny, inust don't think it'll be anything huge between them.

I read the taping report for that episode so all I'll say is it could have made for something big between them but turns out it kind just gets blown off.

I read the taping report for that episode so all I'll say is it could have made for something big between them but turns out it kind just gets blown off.

What do you mean it gets blown off, without giving anything away.

I figured it isn't anything huge since it's not on the season finale unless they want to have the finale all about Howard and his space launch

To me, it's like one of those things that gets resolved fairly easily because it's a half hour comedy show and not the finale so they don't want to drag it out but in real life it could have been something that caused a bit more of a issue between them.

I find it pleasing to know that they're going to have a "sensible" ending to season 5, much in the same vein as seasons 1 and 2. nice one.

'Sensible' is actually a good way to describe it, as far as I can judge from the taping report. It's touching and things happen but it's not earth-shaking (in a good or bad way).

@Pomita: exactly. The season will end with enough oompf to draw you back in September to see how it all pans out, but won't lead to the forum overloading with a flurry of "WTF??" crazy posting as seen at the end of season 4.

@Pomita: exactly. The season will end with enough oompf to draw you back in September to see how it all pans out, but won't lead to the forum overloading with a flurry of "WTF??" crazy posting as seen at the end of season 4.

I take it you've read the taping too? :)

So you're predicting the season ending will be like season 1-3

I must not read the taping report

Has anyone else decided not too, or are you all in the know?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I have not read it, so I don't know anything about it, except that is going to be about Howard & space as Bill said some time ago

Yah, you and me Sursonica. I've read reports in the past and the set is so limited, that I can visualise it easily. I'm sure everyone can do this.

Has anyone else decided not too, or are you all in the know?

I have not read it and am finding it very difficult to not get spoiled. For one, I'm not signing into Tumblr until the episodes actually air, because that's where I got spoiled for the last two episodes.

I'd also like to throw out a quick 'thank you' to everyone who has read the report and are being conscientious about not spoiling it for others! It's really appreciated.

I have not read it in the rain. I will not read it on a plane. I have not read it in the house. I will not read it with a mouse. I want to watch, and give a damn. I will not read it Sam I Am.

I have not read it in the rain. I will not read it on a plane. I have not read it in the house. I will not read it with a mouse. I want to watch, and give a damn. I will not read it Sam I Am.

I hear ya. :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

kEyxw.gif

LOL! I admire all your brave efforts. :D

And yes, I'm not going to spoil anyone.. the well-moderated Lollypop Guild has given me sufficient training in self-restraint!

Have not read anything and do not plan to look at anything, including promos and such. thanks to those that have been keeping it discreet.

I'm one of the weak ones and have read it, still looking forward to the episode.

Off topic but does anyone know if CBS will continue to show reruns of the current season on Thursday nights after the season finale? I came in late and havent seen all of season 5 yet.

@cbolt: I'm saying that season 5 ends like seasons 1 and 2 did. The season ends not on a high note, and not on a low note. It ends leaving the path open for season 6 without causing everybody to go into meltdown about stupid things like "did Raj actually have sex with Penny?"

And yes, I took a brief look at the taping report.