Season 5 finale SPOILERS.

I'm curious , what does everyone think will happen exactly in the season finale.From the looks of those spoilers its seems like its going to be very emotional especially when bernardette and raj hold hands[aaawwww]and lenard and penny[cute] and sheldon and amy[aaaawwww so cute but totally out of character]

I think it will be another "who ends up in who's bed" cliffhanger like last year. Sex seems to be Chuck and Bill's go to topic for everything.

Until this spoiler thread I was thinking (hoping) for Leonard and Amy, but from the spoilers it looks like Bernadette and Raj.

Just because he did it one year doesn't mean he'll do it this or every season finale. If raj and Bernadette is I feel it would be a dream of raj's, I could be wrong but after the hell they took last summer I'm not sure if he'd want to have a scenario last season 4 finale wheter it was a dream or real.

If it was Leonard/Amy there's no way they coukd say it's not what it looks like or nothing happened and I'm not sure what would happen to Sheldon and/or Penny

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they don't do that bit again.

If they did it with Leonard and Amy that would be the death of Leonard's relationship with Sheldon AND Penny. That would too big of a betrayal, even for a sitcom.

I could be wrong but after the hell they took last summer I'm not sure if he'd want to have a scenario last season 4 finale wheter it was a dream or real.

The "hell that they took" for last years season finale was taken before they had written this seasons premier. They could have fixed it but they didn't and the ratings went up.

Why wouldn't they do it again when their experience was so good last year?

I could be wrong but after the hell they took last summer I'm not sure if he'd want to have a scenario last season 4 finale wheter it was a dream or real.

The "hell that they took" for last years season finale was taken before they had written this seasons premier. They could have fixed it but they didn't and the ratings went up.

They can, but rehashing stories too many times is a show killer. Two people on the show who weren't supposed to sleep together did (sort of). I just don't think they should run that template again.

First thing off of my mind, is this is a comedy. Do we really need a cliffhanger ending for the season finale?

I'm not sure what the season premier has to do with anything, but if this board is anything to go bye I doubt Lorre and prady were congradulated. The ratings are the season as a whole not season 4 finale. I'm must have missed the exprience was good the first time.

They can, but rehashing stories too many times is a show killer. Two people on the show who weren't supposed to sleep together did (sort of). I just don't think they should run that template again.

First thing off of my mind, is this is a comedy. Do we really need a cliffhanger ending for the season finale?

Well it's one thing to do a idea more than once, it's another to do it back to back season finales especially when it wasn't well received in the first place.

As for why have a cliff hanger, well they've had them for every season.

I hope they don't do that bit again.

If they did it with Leonard and Amy that would be the death of Leonard's relationship with Sheldon AND Penny. That would too big of a betrayal, even for a sitcom.

Absolutely that's the main reason she's with Leonard in the first place and I'm sure Sheldon has something about this in the roommate agreement and there is no way they can just sweep it under the rug like nothing happened like they did with Penny and Raj and if they did this I believe it would turn off alot of people.

If leonard slept with amy ,that would be the end of the friendship between sheldon and leonard. Although I think it would be fascinating to see how sheldon would react but come on...........its not gonna happen.

P.s sorry I'm new to this forum ,what's this sprinkles thing about?

If leonard slept with amy ,that would be the end of the friendship between sheldon and leonard. Although I think it would be fascinating to see how sheldon would react but come on...........its not gonna happen.

P.s sorry I'm new to this forum ,what's this sprinkles thing about?

I don't know if we can say it's not going to happen, I doubt it would be I can't say it won't happen but if it did, not only would it destroy leonard's relationship with Sheldon but Penny as well and for someone like Amy and it would turn off alot of people and it would depending on rating for the show it would be the venturing towards ending of the show.

don't think Zack is the only one that would "steal" Amy away from Sheldon, she can't be patient forever, remember her date with Stuart?

Now Amy and zack's kids would either be ugly and stupid or good looking and smart or maybe a combination of both.

don't think Zack is the only one that would "steal" Amy away from Sheldon, she can't be patient forever, remember her date with Stuart?

Now Amy and zack's kids would either be ugly and stupid or good looking and smart or maybe a combination of both.

Yes cbolt your right was just on youtube watching clips and saw the "movie date" whith stuart and when Leonard asks Sheldon if he is "OK" with Stuart asking Amy out.

There's a bit of difference, Amy was not 'officially' in a relationship with Sheldon at the time when Stuart asked her out but now she is. So she would actually have to break up with him before going out with anyone else, which is a more drastic thing to do, and she wouldn't do it unless and until she's seriously dissatisfied with him. Clearly she feels a significant emotional attachment towards him.

But I agree that Sheldon does need to step up in more ways than one, if he really intends to keep Amy happy long-term.