The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sherminator

Vampire or Werewolf, which would you be?

If you had to be either Vampire or Werewolf, which you would rather be?

Please explain why using at least fifty words!

Me, I would choose to be a werewolf. They are lot cooler, and are strong, muscular outdoor types.

- whileas vampires just have too many drawbacks, such as unability to move in daylight and unability to eat anything but blood. And they tend to be insipid and feminine. Also, I faint at merest sight of blood, so that would be a big drawback in a vampire!!!:icon_biggrin:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Vampire. I like sleeping a lot, so being a Vampire I'd get to sleep all day LOL. But I would be the Anne Rice kind of vampire, not the lame Twilight vampires, just .. NO.

Vampire. Werewolves seem to lose their conscious self when they change. Vampires keep their personality. I'd miss garlic though.

Vampire of course. I'm insipid and feminine....aaah! I'd want to be a guest star on Buffy or Angel, as long as I wasn't dusted. (disclaimer: not twilight style for me either)

Werewolves are pretty cool though and you can lead a normal life the rest of the time. But the transformation looks way too painful. And all that waking up in the forest naked. Too much like my youth :icon_lol:

in twilights and underworld series werewolves are in pretty good control of themselves and can change at will. Cool.

Indeed, only werewolves that loose control are the ones that try to resist the change.

So, do not fight it! Relish it!