Johnny Galecki - Roseanne

Tripper

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I might buy that, especially if it has commentaries, that was the season where Roseanne, the actor, really took control and she made the show very different, some episodes were crazy - it'd be interesting to get her take on the infamous 9th season.

• 4 weeks later...

That was my main attraction to the show at first. I loved Johnny's character on Roseanne, he was my favorite. I had only seen glimpses of promos so I did not even know what the show was about. I gave it a shot and it well exceeded my expectations.

Did you watch Johnny Galecki as David, Darlene's boyfriend, in Roseanne? Is that why you watch The Big Bang Theory?

Don't really see a big difference in Leonard and Darlene's husband David on Roseanne. Not that it is bad I loved David.

• 1 year later...

Did you watch Johnny Galecki as David, Darlene's boyfriend, in Roseanne? Is that why you watch The Big Bang Theory?

No and no :icon_mrgreen: I started to watch TBBT, looked it up on IMDB and found out that he was Darlene's boyfriend.

• 4 months later...

A friend showed me the show, and I kept saying "he looks familiar! Why does he look so familiar!" And it took me about a week to realize that it was David. =) hahaha. But, this is weird: My favorite character on Roseanne was David. I guess I just had a blonde moment.

• 1 month later...

I actually never knew that Johnny was on Roseanne. I was a like 9 when the show went off the air, so I was too young to walk it. But I recently purchased the Roseanne seasons and I loved the David character. I even saw a little bit of Leonard in there. And I liked that fact that they brought sara Gilbert on Big Bang...it was like David and Darlene all over again! :)

• 5 months later...

Opposite actually. I'm going back and watching Roseanne because of The Big Bang Theory. :D Roseanne is why I love Leslie and Sheldon's mom so much, but I didn't see much of Roseanne. I was pretty young when it was on so I didn't remember Johnny from the bits and pieces I saw. I actually didn't remember Leslie Metcalf at first. I just thought she was familiar. It's really fun to watch David and Darlene's first kiss and then watching the 'experiment' kiss between Leonard and Leslie. I found both on youtube one day, and just kept flipping back and forth between them. lol I was so amused. :)

• 2 months later...

Yep, I was a huge Roseanne fan and started watching TBBT because Johnny Galecki starred in it, along with Sara Gilbert and Laurie Metcalf occasionally. I'm now fully hooked on TBBT and now I'm posting on an internet forum about it!

Here's hoping for more Roseanne cast members to make their way to the show!