shamy!!!

tsotb

Sheldon is like a big baby, and people are like the things in his room that no one is allowed to touch but him unless he says so. Its like when he said MINE! and grabbed that LOTR ring for himself at the table, he acts like a sexy toddler with Amy too.. if he saw another guy flirting with her or Amy flirting with another guy in his mind its like the same thing SHE IS MINE!!! so back off!!! Then thats when his super villiany would come out to get his revenge so people better be careful about breaking Shellly's heart too much.

I agree, I've always said Sheldon is totally possessive. Of things and people. When his mom visited he goes and gets himself ill to stop her hanging out with this friends. He's really possessive of Leonard as well. Anybody he values, he wants to own and he insists on the paperwork. Kind of creepy if you think about it… :icon_eek:

Creepy good? :D

Lol, it's not really good, but funny nonetheless, as most things Sheldonesque are. Also, it's reassuring to know that Amy is too much of a strong girl to let herself be walked over. She's the only person in the world who could get Sheldon to contemplate being 'enslaved by a hotsie totsie from Glendale'. :)

In someone wanted to date me, or be my roommate and said 'sign here, here, here, here and here' Creepy bad. :icon_eek:

He only gets away with it because Jim makes Sheldon so damn likeable. :icon_cheesygrin:

Exactly, its like everytime i get mad at Sheldon or think okay why the hell would any sane person put up with this narcisstic nutcase Jim and the writers do something to make Sheldon appear sweet and innocent again.

Jim puts on a cute face and plays SHeldon like a three year old who just wants some attention or a ten year old boy who loves science is curious about the world around him especially girls and proper social conventions so he asks strange questions. Or a sad twelve year old whose being bullied by jerks that don't understand his genius or hate him because of his lack of social skills.

Its in those moments that I just want to hug him and pinch his cheeks and feed him apple juice in a sippy cup and punch anybody who is mean to SHeldon in the nuts for him.. LOL okay great now I sound creepy. :icon_lol:

But, I think Shelly needs Amy (the girlfriend), Penny (the sister), Leonard (the big brother) and Mary (the mom) to keep him in check at times otherwise he'd be unbearable.

Sheldon is like a big baby, and people are like the things in his room that no one is allowed to touch but him unless he says so. Its like when he said MINE! and grabbed that LOTR ring for himself at the table, he acts like a sexy toddler with Amy too.. if he saw another guy flirting with her or Amy flirting with another guy in his mind its like the same thing SHE IS MINE!!! so back off!!! Then thats when his super villiany would come out to get his revenge so people better be careful about breaking Shellly's heart too much.

I agree, I've always said Sheldon is totally possessive. Of things and people. When his mom visited he goes and gets himself ill to stop her hanging out with this friends. He's really possessive of Leonard as well. Anybody he values, he wants to own and he insists on the paperwork. Kind of creepy if you think about it… :icon_eek:

Creepy good? :D

Lol, it's not really good, but funny nonetheless, as most things Sheldonesque are. Also, it's reassuring to know that Amy is too much of a strong girl to let herself be walked over. She's the only person in the world who could get Sheldon to contemplate being 'enslaved by a hotsie totsie from Glendale'. :)

In someone wanted to date me, or be my roommate and said 'sign here, here, here, here and here' Creepy bad. :icon_eek:

He only gets away with it because Jim makes Sheldon so damn likeable. :icon_cheesygrin:

Exactly, its like everytime i get mad at Sheldon or think okay why the hell would any sane person put up with this narcisstic nutcase Jim and the writers do something to make Sheldon appear sweet and innocent again.

Jim puts on a cute face and plays SHeldon like a three year old who just wants some attention or a ten year old boy who loves science is curious about the world around him especially girls and proper social conventions so he asks strange questions. Or a sad twelve year old whose being bullied by jerks that don't understand his genius or hate him because of his lack of social skills.

Its in those moments that I just want to hug him and pinch his cheeks and feed him apple juice in a sippy cup and punch anybody who is mean to SHeldon in the nuts for him.. LOL okay great now I sound creepy. :icon_lol:

But, I think Shelly needs Amy (the girlfriend), Penny (the sister), Leonard (the big brother) and Mary (the mom) to keep him in check at times otherwise he'd be unbearable.

Oh he's a minx! :icon_cheesygrin:

The reasons why Amy is good for sheldon:

1.She is just as much of a genius as sheldon is.

2.She originally shared some aspects of sheldons personality that other people describle as weird ( Aversion to soiled hoisery )

3. She is one of the few people who are able to negotiate with sheldon.

4. She is able to use her neurobiological knowledge to " experiment " with sheldon.

5.Sheldon asked her to be his girlfriend, which show us that he must like her a lot because sheldon has never shown any interest in starting a romantic relationship with ANYONE before.

That's a spot-on account of Sheldon and what Jim does with him!

Ok, the apple juice in a sippy cup was creepy. :D

2.She originally shared some aspects of sheldons personality that other people describle as weird ( Aversion to soiled hoisery )

4. She is able to use her neurobiological knowledge to " experiment " with sheldon.

5.Sheldon asked her to be his girlfriend, which show us that he must like her a lot because sheldon has never shown any interest in starting a romantic relationship with ANYONE before.

Agreed. Add to that - they clearly have FUN together, and really, really enjoy each other's company, to the point of being distraught when it goes missing. All those hours of one-to-one on skype and in person, Fun with Flags together, Counterfactuals together, plotting socio-scientific experiments together, girlfriend-boyfriend singalong night.. one of the best building blocks a relationship can have.

That's a spot-on account of Sheldon and what Jim does with him!

Ok, the apple juice in a sippy cup was creepy. :D

yeah but I make sure the hummingbirds don't steal any hehehe ;)

Agreed. Add to that - they clearly have FUN together, and really, really enjoy each other's company, to the point of being distraught when it goes missing. All those hours of one-to-one on skype and in person, Fun with Flags together, Counterfactuals together, plotting socio-scientific experiments together, girlfriend-boyfriend singalong night.. one of the best building blocks a relationship can have.

I don't find all the Agreements creepy, cause Sheldon isn't starting a cult. He's eccentric & harmless, because wanting to see the universe naked is okay to most of us, which is why he's funny not scary. I knew a 15 yr old in college & we all treated him like a pet. He was a baby. Poor Sheldon didn't have peers or any time or real reason to mature. So it's happening now.

He has real friends & Amy who is on his level. So now he has a reason & a desire to mature. And I'm enjoying every minute of it. He'll mature but he''ll wont be 'normal' always staying eccentric Sheldon Cooper:icon_biggrin:

I think the Agreements are very practical actually especially his roommate agreement. It helps divide up chores and bathroom time. And Sheldon said Amy could get a lawyer before she signed the agreement. She should have made up a counter proposal agreement so she could get more out of it. Sure it's not for everyone but Leonard and Amy chose to sign so they should honor the agreements

I think the agreement is just sheldons way of saying that he wants to be Amys boyfriend .

Its also the fact that sheldon feels the need to control everything. The sooner he finds out that amy will not just buckle under the relationship agreement , the better

I don't find all the Agreements creepy, cause Sheldon isn't starting a cult. He's eccentric & harmless, because wanting to see the universe naked is okay to most of us, which is why he's funny not scary. I knew a 15 yr old in college & we all treated him like a pet. He was a baby. Poor Sheldon didn't have peers or any time or real reason to mature. So it's happening now.

He has real friends & Amy who is on his level. So now he has a reason & a desire to mature. And I'm enjoying every minute of it. He'll mature but he''ll wont be 'normal' always staying eccentric Sheldon Cooper

Well said.

Holy crap on a cracker! I said it would be creepy in real life, I didn't say the show was creepy. Shesh!

Everyone jumps to Sheldon's defense even when he's not being attacked, it's quite astonishing how protective we all are.

Whether we simply think he's a cutie, or like some fans who want to mother him and others who want to preserve him in formaldehyde unaltered forever… it's the same compliment. Jim as Sheldon has us hooked.

Can you imagine if they got different characters to play sheldon and amy? For me its the actors / actresses of the show that really make the show popular.

They are able to play these nerds as if they were nerds themselves ( except penny)

Whether we simply think he's a cutie, or like some fans who want to mother him and others who want to preserve him in formaldehyde unaltered forever… it's the same compliment. Jim as Sheldon has us hooked.

Hear, hear. :)

Can you imagine if they got different characters to play sheldon and amy? For me its the actors / actresses of the show that really make the show popular.

It's actually unthinkable.

For me , shamy was the only interesting couple in season 5 as leonard and pennys relationship just went from bad to worse for delivering comedy to the show.

Howard and bernardettes relationship was quite funny and we learnt a lot about them this season but I just think that shamy, as a couple and as individuals, were the funniest and the most interesting

I don't know about anyone ls but I think that all the shamy centred episodes are some of the best epidoes especially the one where they made a rumor about how they had sex.I don't think I could stop laughing the entire time!!!!!

Also I have noticed that towards the beginning of their relationship,sheldon was the one that was slightly ahead in the relationship and amy used to always tell him to slow down but now its changed to her being ahead of him

I agree, some of the best episodes are with Shamy! they are so funny and when they are together they are even more funny. I think I know what you mean when you say sheldon was 'ahead' for example about the rumour he says its giving him a great deal of satisfaction and amy says slow down sheldon Im not quite there yet. or when Sheldon meets amys mum and offers amy Chinese and she says please sheldon your suffercating me. ahah great episode.

I don't know about anyone ls but I think that all the shamy centred episodes are some of the best epidoes especially the one where they made a rumor about how they had sex.I don't think I could stop laughing the entire time!!!!!

Also I have noticed that towards the beginning of their relationship,sheldon was the one that was slightly ahead in the relationship and amy used to always tell him to slow down but now its changed to her being ahead of him

I agree, some of the best episodes are with Shamy! they are so funny and when they are together they are even more funny. I think I know what you mean when you say sheldon was 'ahead' for example about the rumour he says its giving him a great deal of satisfaction and amy says slow down sheldon Im not quite there yet. or when Sheldon meets amys mum and offers amy Chinese and she says please sheldon your suffercating me. ahah great episode.

Amy has certainly changed a lot since then!

Hey , I just started to write my own fic about all the gang going to cerm , what should I call it?

Your choice, but it will be nice if you can have 'Higgs' somewhere in the title. :)

Amy has certainly changed a lot since then!

Hey , I just started to write my own fic about all the gang going to cerm , what should I call it?

Your choice, but it will be nice if you can have 'Higgs' somewhere in the title. :)

"Higgs & Kisses":icon_wink: okay "The Cerne Interaction"

Nice points about Sheldon being 'ahead' I missed that completely till I re-saw the episodes, you're all so right.

why didn't she continue doing that after the episode? trying to make sheldon like her?

Hold your horses, it's been just one episode after that (which focused mainly on the Howard/Bernie wedding). I'm sure she has more plans up her sleeve. :)

why didn't she continue doing that after the episode? trying to make sheldon like her?

Hold your horses, it's been just one episode after that (which focused mainly on the Howard/Bernie wedding). I'm sure she has more plans up her sleeve. :)

oohh ok didn't realise it was so close to the end of the season!