Once Upon a Time

anyone watching it? Recently started on channel 5 in UK/Ireland

Emma Swan gets the surprise of her life when Henry, the son she gave up 10 years ago, arrives on her doorstep. Returning the boy to his adoptive mother becomes complicated when Henry reveals a stunning theory to Emma. Everyone in Storybrooke, Maine is a fairytale character under a curse, and Emma - as the long lost daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming - is the one who can save them all. The story unfolds; interweaving scenes of the drama in the sleepy New England town and the the inhabitants' past lives in the world of fairy tales. The timeless battle of good vs evil is ready to begin again.

• 3 months later...

I love this show. Its one of the few shows I taped ( and kept ) from the beginning to end. Hope to see it return soon.

Over here its still going on (1st series) Mr. Gold (Rumpelstiltskin) has just realised yer man is not his son after all.

This will make an excellent Xmas pressie for my sister and her daughters.