The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.01

CBS has not officially announced Episode 2.01 of The Big Bang Theory but we do have some information for you.

The episode is titled "The Bad Fish Paradigm". The plot line is after Leonard and Penny go on their date (they don't show the actual date), Wolowitz and Raj start analyzing his date by viewing video footage they secretely taped from the hallway, leaving Leonard feeling nervous. Later Penny confides in Sheldon her concerns about having a relationship with Leonard. Sheldon feels that he has been tricked into keeping a secret and admits to Penny that he is not good at keeping secrets. To avoid telling Leonard the secret, Sheldon moves out of the apartment and briefly stays with Raj and then Wolowitz. Wolowitz becomes so frustrated with Sheldon that he drugs him with Valium and returns him to Leonard. While he is drugged, Sheldon tells Penny's secret to Leonard. Leonard attempts to fix the situation with Penny but only further complicates the issue.

CBS has officially announced Episode 2.01, the season premiere, of The Big Bang Theory. "The Bad Fish Paradigm" will air September 22nd at 8/7c.

After her first date with Leonard goes awry, Penny finds an unwilling confidant in Leonard's anti-social roommate, Sheldon, on the second season premiere of THE BIG BANG THEORY.

More information in our Episode Guide.

As a prop geek this looks interesting. Like TNG's ten forward, second season brings us a new set. THE LAUNDRY ROOM. and good to see the elevator is still broken lol.

• Like 1

I can't wait for tonight's episode but I wish the writers had come up with a better reset button for Leonard and Penny. Not waking up and it was all a dream reset but something that woul d not leave things in such an akward state.

Omg, this was the funniest episode yet. "I'M BATMAN" Sheldon was on his game this time. To bad Lenard blows it with penny. "I'm BATMAN"

Methinks he didn't so much blow it as put a damper on it. Looks like Penny cared enough to make up a modest degree so she does kind of like him. She's sorting things out and he was a bit of an idiot. Still, only time and the writing staff can tell.

Sheldon was awesome! "I'm counting Catwomen" The reset with Leonard and Penny was perfect. He still can't figure out relationships(who can?), but Penny will forgive him. All is good again! Finally, a way to perfectly fold my tees, and socks;)

Hey - she forgave them for breaking in and cleaning her apartment while she was asleep; I think she'll forgive him - but she should make him pay.

The ratings for the second season premiere of The Big Bang Theory are out. Last night's episode was #2 in it's slot (8/7c) and got a 5.6/9 rating. How I Met Your Mother, which followed BBT, increased the rating to a 5.9/9. Two and a Half Men started off it's 6th season with a 9.0/13 rating, also placing it second.

We have more information on the ratings for last night's episode, "The Bad Fish Paradigm". It was second in the slot in total viewers and viewers aged 18-49. It was viewed by 9.36 million people, and got a 3.6/10 rating in adults 18-49.

CBS IS NUMBER ONE IN ADULTS 18-49 AND ADULTS 25-54 ON THE FIRST MONDAY OF THE 2008-2009 SEASON CBS Wins Premiere Monday in Adults 18-49 For the First Time Since 2002. The Second Season Premiere of "Big Bang Theory" Notches Its Best First Run. 8:00 PM Deliveries in Viewers and Adults 18-49. CBS's placed first in adults 18-49 on premiere Monday for the first time since 2002 and first in adults 25-54 (tie) on the strength of strong premieres for the Network's returning comedy block and the season premiere of time period leader CSI: MIAMI, according to preliminary Nielsen live plus same day ratings for Monday, Sept. 22, the first night of the 2008-2009 television season. CBS comedies achieved several high water marks, including BIG BANG THEORY with its most watched 8:00 PM telecast ever, HOW I MET YOUR MOTHER with its best ever season premiere in adults 18-49 and TWO AND A HALF MEN with its strongest premiere in adults 18-49 since 2004. At 8:00 PM, BIG BANG THEORY (P) was second in households (5.7/09), viewers (9.36m), adults 25-54 (4.2/11) and adults 18-49 (3.6/10). This is BIG BANG's best first-run delivery at 8:00 PM in households and viewers, matches the best 8:00PM adults 18-49 delivery and is the second best 8:00 PM adults 25-54 performance.

"I'm counting Catwomen"

Haha, best line. It was a good episode. I love the Sheldon/Penny scenes. They are so opposite its funny to see them interact.

If that's the case, it was only a pre-show, after this week i think they go back to their 8pm time slot.

8pm? You must be mtn/central. If so, yes. Two hours of Heroes this past Mon., usually Chuck goes up against TBBT.

Yea, I wonder why they went all Geek on this time slot these past two year. Doesn't seem fair. Terminator, Big Bang, and Chuck..