The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.01

Unsure if anyone else picked up this mistake. I only spotted it tonight.

During the laundry scene with Sheldon and Penny, once they start talking about Penny flunking out of College, Sheldon is placing a purple t-shirt into his clothes folder.

The scene cuts to a close-up of Sheldon and then when it cuts back to the wide shot, Sheldon is folding a pair of socks.

The scene cuts again to Sheldon AGAIN holding the purple t-shirt which he folds and places on top of the pile.

I'm surprised I missed that given how many times I've watched this episode. I'm losing my mojo >< lol

Oh, dang! Just checked that out, netmouse. That was sooo weiiiird. That's usually something I notice more than something like a continuation/story error, and I never caught it either.

Actually we were all focusing on one of the best Sheldon/Penny interactions ever, so it's not surprising we missed this detail!

That episode came on last week sometime and yes, I saw after reading it on here. Funny that didn't notice it before!

I think a few people have pointed this out before and posted videos about it on youtube.

For other people's reference, here's one:

But yes, now that it's been pointed out, I can't unsee it.

I noticed it but then I forgot about it. As Pomita said the scene was very good so it slipped my mind.

When Sheldon is sorting out his socks after Penny put them together, look at his face, i dont know whether Jim was trying not to laugh but it certainly made me laugh

I just love Sheldons facial expressions and how he holds himself especially when he is uncomfortable about something

I loved Sheldon´s " Im Batman!" :D *hahaha*

Really funny episode! And I love Sheldons FlipFold Clothing Folding Board! I´ve got one too!

Edited by BlackWhiteRose

This episode was amazing... "I'm Batman".. LOL. Sheldon rules the world. I also loved the Penny/Sheldon interaction about secrets. It's so funny that Sheldon moved to protect her secret because he couldn't keep it living with Leonard. Truth above all. ;)