Casts summer Haitus plans

Convict13

I know that Jim is doing Harvey in NYC. Mayim is spending time with her children as well as probably a million other things (she just never stops, writing books, giving lectures, staring in the Number 1 comedy- underachiever :) ).

But does anyone know if any of the other guys have got any plans for the Haitus, making movies etc?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw Simon and Kunal on stage at the Montreal Comedy Festival last night on tv.

Man, the boys should stick with tv and not stand up. It was embarrassing. Kunal especially should just stay mute outside of TBBT. He really isn't funny.

I can't link YouTube from the work pc, but if you get time to google it, take a look. It is really that bad I'm afraid to say.

4ofN and Disgusted will have a field day with it.

I believe Johnny will be filming a movie in June with his girlfriend in Florida.

I haven't heard anything for Kaley but I imagine she will be filming in a movie this summer. She has done at least one movie during the summer hiatus's since TBBT began.

Howard will be welcoming a daughter into his family so I don't know if he will be doing anything big this summer.

I imagine Raj will film something at the least in India.

Trust me the entire cast of TBBT will be at Comic Con. This is the one event where the cast and producers get to interact with the largest contingency of TBBT fans. Comic Con is the biggest event outside of an episode taping. They will work their schedules around Comic Con.

I heard of Johnny's movie. It's not listed on imdb, though.

I think Jim might not be at Comic Con, because of his Harvey engagement - the others definitely will be, I hope. Mayim hinted in reply to someone that Jim may not be able to make it.

I can't seem to find any Kunal/Simon YT clips. (Maybe because I'm not motivated enough).

Trust me the entire cast of TBBT will be at Comic Con. This is the one event where the cast and producers get to interact with the largest contingency of TBBT fans. Comic Con is the biggest event outside of an episode taping. They will work their schedules around Comic Con.

This makes sense and I definitely hope you're correct! Believe me.

I think it's weird that Jim is scheduled to do Harvey that weekend. Maybe he'll fly out for the one day they're doing their panel or something.

[sent from my SGS2 using Tapatalk]

Think I read a tweet from bill Prady saying he was sure some members would be at comicon implication bring not all??

---

I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?k3c15u

Aah, there will be a lot of disappointed people. :(

I noticed in this picture Jim looks a little tired. Or is it just me? http://www.theatermania.com/broadway/news/04-2012/photo-flash-jim-parsons-and-cast-of-broadways-harv_55214.html

It will be hugely disappointing (to roughly everyone who goes to the TBBT panel, as well as those of us watching) if Jim isn't there! He's the heart of the show. But if he's under contract to perform Harvey stagings at the same time, I can understand that he may not be able to make it. :(

He does look a little tired in the pictures.. quite natural, since he must have flown out to NY right after the finale taping and the Harvey press meet happened just the day after that. It's a pretty hectic schedule for him.

Well if people are planning on going to comic con here's the heads up he might not be there so don't be disappointed if he's not, he would have to fly cross country to be at comic con depending on how long he'd be there and then fly back cross country yeah that would tire out anyone, I could see Kaley probably doing a movie during the break, that's probably when she did Hop and drew petterson the last couple summers but according to imdb she doesn't have anything.

I know that Jim is doing Harvey in NYC. Mayim is spending time with her children as well as probably a million other things (she just never stops, writing books, giving lectures, staring in the Number 1 comedy- underachiever :) ).

But does anyone know if any of the other guys have got any plans for the Haitus, making movies etc?

I can safely say I won't be reading mayim's parenting book

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/161345/meet-jim-parsons-his-invisible-rabbit-the-broadway-cast-of-harvey/

here's a picture of jim from april 20 and it says the rehearsals have already started for harvey. man, he just barely had a chance to breathe after finishing up TBBT. he is going to be a busy man this summer. I would hate to not see him at comic con, but i think it might be better for him if he didn't make it.

for 150K an episode, I'd be certain that I made it to ComicCon even if it were on 2 nanoseconds of sleep :)

Good point. I'm sure he'll try. Jim's not daft, he's very careful to always pass credit on to the writers and appreciate the people who put him where he is.

Maybe Kaley is taking the summer off. Five months without work. I would if I could! :icon_cheesygrin:

If he's got shows that night he may not go. He'd be exhausted, the Harvey schedule is pretty full on. It wouldn't be the same without him on the panel though so I hope he does fit it in.

Yeah. Sheldon, over the seasons, has arguably become the biggest focus of the show.

Having the rest of the cast and not him might make him look bad to others. I'd still be stoked to the rest, and I'd understand the absence, but I'd be disappointed.

http://www.broadway.com/buzz/161345/meet-jim-parsons-his-invisible-rabbit-the-broadway-cast-of-harvey/

here's a picture of jim from april 20 and it says the rehearsals have already started for harvey. man, he just barely had a chance to breathe after finishing up TBBT. he is going to be a busy man this summer. I would hate to not see him at comic con, but i think it might be better for him if he didn't make it.

I agree.

I just checked that Comic Con is from 12 to 15 July. According to Broadway.com, Harvey has shows all through that period, at 8 pm on 12/13, 2 pm and 8 pm on 14 and 2 pm on 15. Given that he's the lead actor and is probably under contract to perform throughout the showing, I think it would be physically impossible for him to find the time to fly down to California for Comic Con.

Dang, you're right. It's a 5 hour flight (correct me if I'm wrong). He'll never make it, unless he decides to miss a show and uses his understudy. Which is unlikely I would think. Or he travels overnight.

I agree.

I just checked that Comic Con is from 12 to 15 July. According to Broadway.com, Harvey has shows all through that period, at 8 pm on 12/13, 2 pm and 8 pm on 14 and 2 pm on 15. Given that he's the lead actor and is probably under contract to perform throughout the showing, I think it would be physically impossible for him to find the time to fly down to California for Comic Con.

Well given that schedule I doubt he'd fly clear across the country to California for Comic Con just to be there for a couple hours(or however long it would be) to answer a few questions and then fly back clear across the country to New York, it's safe to say he probably won't be attending this year.