What games are you playing right now?

Sherminator

So!

What video/computer games are you playing right now???

Me, I'm playing Test Drive Unlimited 2 and Assassins Creed 2 on xbox360, and also Animal Crossing on Wii.

Test Drive unlimited 2 deserves special mention: IMHO it's lot better than the boring Forza games. You have ibiza and hawaii for free ride, and you can buy apartments, cars, clothes and even take cosmetic surgery to change your avatar. And apart from regular races, you also have missions like delivering expensive spots cars over the islands (without damaging them) and driving nauseated tourists around very carefully (so they do not throw up in your car)

-very entertaining and long driving game. Try it!

Taking my first plunge into Assassins Creed, starting with part 2.

Also playing Vanquish, Final Fantasy 8, Red Dead Redemption and Catherine.

AC2 is brilliant, but the keennes, and number of guards in those towns is just historically inaccurate. I mean there are guards everywhere, and if you kill them, they are instantly replaced by fresh troopers. Very unrealistic. It woudl have been great to be able to eliminate all guards in a given town, one by one, and then have free run of the town for at least couple of days. But, alas, that is not possible.

Did you hear the next AC game is based on 1700 america, during the independence war? Brilliant!!!

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I am right now Playing Final Fantasy XIII and Resistance 3 on PS3. I finished Heavy Rain last week, and will probably be playing it again and doing things different so i can see the alternative endings.

I also play Hellgate online on my PC a lot.

@Alien: I watched my brother play through AC1 and it got sooooo repetitive towards the end it was too much of a yawn fest.

I picked up Fable 3 and Halo Reach on my days off. Both very awesome. F3 is particularly good if you like the genre.

I just finished doing a run-through of all The Legend of Zelda games, minus Wind Waker (even though it's my favorite along with Majora's Mask), because it's soooo long. It took like, four months.

Now I'm doing a run through of the Metal Gear Solid games, which are my favorite. I will probably do MGS 2 tonight. I can get through it in about 4.5 hours if I don't watch any cutscenes.

I haven't played a new game in a while. Tried to get into League of Legends, but the Mac clients aren't so great and I can't even play on the lowest settings. Sad.

@Kyzzx: the c/s were what made the MGS so great for me. Loved every minute of those games.

Definitely! I've played them through so many times sometimes I skip.

Which is your favorite? I really like the "WTF-ery" of MGS2, although they're all fantastic.

I've played fable 2 through twice. Not the best rpg ever, but quite addictive.

metal gear games were great on PSone, but I find after that they had just too many too long movie sequences, and times when you could not save for like two hours because you had to go through hours of interactive in game movies... AAARGH!

I ve got Halo Wars on the shelves now, which I'll propably try out this weekend. Not a big halo fan, but this strategy game might be fine.

@Kyzzx: I loved MGS2 but preferred the setting in 3.

I just got to the end of Fable 3 and have discovered that I need to raise over 7 million gold to get my halo and wings... grrrrr... time to start buying up property >< sigh

My eldest looooooves Minecraft atm. I like the idea of the game, but it doesn't interest me any further.

• 2 weeks later...

Im not in your league. Im not into warefare type games. Just paly supertuxkart which I think is based on Mario kart. linux orientated game which tends to crash (pardon the pun) on windows. I make my own grand prix from official and user submitted tracks.

I must get back into lincity which is a linux clone of sim city.

Also flightgear which is an excellent flight simulation game.

i have final fantasy 1 through 7 (7 is the playstation version) and crisis core (psp), dirge of cereberus(playstation 2), dissida1 (psp) and also legend of zelda ocarina of time, mario 64, simpsons road rage( playstation 2)

right now i am finishing up dirge of cerberus