The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sherminator

What games are you playing right now?

Playing Tomb Raider Anniversary on xbox360

BIG disappointment!

The game is supposed to be a souped up version of the very first TR game.

-But amazingly enough, it looks WORSE than the original!

And it has dodgy controls, which means you will be dying a lot when you are trying to get that timed jump sequence right. Argh!

And do not even let me get started on those horrible end of level bosses. In the original TR those bosses were fun, bu there they are nightmare, especially with the dodgy controls.

Also playing Sonic collection on PS2

Playiing Metroid Corruption on Wii, Kelly Slater Pro Surfer on GC, and Fifa 10 on xbox360

So, is anyone else spending the warm summer days bashing a controller?

Original Playstation.

It still works? My PSone is acting up, not reading memory cars and comtrollers and so on. So I have to use PS2.

BTW, I was stupid enough to sell the PS version of FFVII. Now I have to do with PC version. Which worked perfectly when I still had my Voodoo3 card. Which I was stupid enough to sell when changing to Nvidia...

Now if you excuse me, I have to go and bang my head agaist the wall. :icon_arrowu:

Just got Assassins Creed 3!!!

And it's brilliant.

BEst thing is, I have not read any AC3 rewiews, so I have no idea what is waithng for me!

-I mean the templar stuff in the beginning was a real shock to me!

And now I'm a native american lad, exploring the beautifull frontier. And getting assaulted by huge cats like all the time. I do hate them cats!!!

I've also just got AC3, not sure what I think yet, they've made it more complicated than necessary, but as you know sometimes the more you play a game, the more absorbing it becomes! Have enjoyed Skyrim and Sniper Elite. But now with my overdeveloped 'killing' skills, I feel like I need a game that is more intellectually challenging(problem solving, etc), if one even exists! Hey Sherminator, maybe you were a 'rat' in a former life, hence fear of 'cats'!!!!

I've also just got AC3, not sure what I think yet, they've made it more complicated than necessary, but as you know sometimes the more you play a game, the more absorbing it becomes! Have enjoyed Skyrim and Sniper Elite. But now with my overdeveloped 'killing' skills, I feel like I need a game that is more intellectually challenging(problem solving, etc), if one even exists! Hey Sherminator, maybe you were a 'rat' in a former life, hence fear of 'cats'!!!!

Rat in former life? No, I think I'm a rat now! Squeek!

BTW, AC3 gets better as you get the stuff activated around the maps and in our base. Even though it takes a LONG time. But the trading you have to do from your base, that's just pointless and boring. I mean you have to do accounting and keep books!!! In former games it was better as you could improve your house simply with hard cash...

-happily, you do not really have to do all that to complete the game, but still...

Rat in former life? No, I think I'm a rat now! Squeek!

I'm glad some people on this site, have got a sense of humour!

About AC3: bad news: you do not get any rewards from half of the side missions!!!

Good news, you can make easy money just by hunting bears. They respawn to the NE corner of the frontier map, so there is always plenty to be had!

Got bored with AC3 and started on Amalur. It's a bit boring too, but still, I got nothing better to play at the mo.

I just (finally) picked up The Last Of Us (PS3 exclusive), but haven't had the time to start it yet.

Actually, I've recently been much more into customizing my (360) controllers than playing the games. I just ordered the parts to do one with a zombie theme (since I recently got into The Walking Dead). The actual controller shell is black with silver zombies, while all the trim, pads, buttons & triggers will be clear glow-in-the-dark... I have a couple of spare circuit boards, so I haven't decided if it's getting the one with the green or white ring of light.

I always thought The Last of Us looked very atmospheric... Is it zombie-apocalypse based or was there some sort of nuclear catastrophe? (I'm sure it's one of these, but I may be wrong.)

I'm not exactly sure either. I'll let you know what I think when I've played for a bit (probably later this week).

Playing raving rabbits on wii. great party game with totally brilliant minigames. and tnakfully there is very little rayman in it.

Oh I hate the Rabbids. What's your problem with Rayman, Sherminator? He doesn't scream ''DAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH'' like those god-awful Rabbids. God, I hate them.

What? those rabbits are so cuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

-seriously, I love them!

But that rayman, his disjointed arms and his silly face, they just annoy the heck out of me. Sorry, but that's just how I am.

-same way I hate those silly aliens and their shiny violet harware in halo games.

Holy crap, 18 pages? Really? lol

Such nerds!

Steam summer sale over a couple weeks ago. 

Picked up Sniper Elite, Nazi Zombies edition!

Stardive.

Torchlight 2 (what Diablo 3 should have been)

Endless Space

Faster than Light (heard good things about that one)

Kinetic Void

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I'm about to finish Final Fantasy XIII and already I am getting into the distressing stage when I have to decide what to play next. I hate that stage.

I'm about to finish Final Fantasy XIII and already I am getting into the distressing stage when I have to decide what to play next. I hate that stage.

I had to decide what to play next a couple of hours into FXIII... What a piece of garbage.

The Last of Us is awesome. Dare I say Game of the Year?.. I dare, I dare.  

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I had to decide what to play next a couple of hours into FXIII... What a piece of garbage.

The Last of Us is awesome. Dare I say Game of the Year?.. I dare, I dare.  

agreed, but FF is one of those games that I HAVE to finish, otherwise I don't feel closure. I have played every single FF from beginning to end.

agreed, but FF is one of those games that I HAVE to finish, otherwise I don't feel closure. I have played every single FF from beginning to end.

I know what you mean. I just couldn't bare to do it. I could see the series slipping with FFX, which led the player by the hand far too much. It was just walk along, get to a town, solve a puzzle dungeon, rinse, repeat. To me, an RPG without an overhead map just ain't right. Anyway, XIII stripped X down to just the between town walking, only without ever getting to a town... Okay, one. It's funny, even though I look at X as the beginning of the end, I'm still gonna buy the HD remaster compilation of it and X-2 later this year.