The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sherminator

What games are you playing right now?

started Deus Ex, Human revolution (xbox360) last week.

Loved the original Deus Ex on PC, and this new game is almost as good! Great!

I love exploring the nighttime city, finding stuff and getting level ups for my augs.

It is not as good looking game as the first one, but apart from that it is genuine Deus Experience. :icon_cool:

Just finished first playthrough of Kingdoms Of Amalur. OMG great game. Loved every hour of it.

Moving onto Two Worlds 2 tonight. God bless annual leave. 3 weeks of video games and tequila !! ole!

Just finished first playthrough of Kingdoms Of Amalur. OMG great game. Loved every hour of it.

Moving onto Two Worlds 2 tonight. God bless annual leave. 3 weeks of video games and tequila !! ole!

amalur interested me, untill I found out that the games backstories were written by by R.A. 'the bore' Salvatore.

-I mean Salvatore's books are all the same: Group of heroes travel through dangerous lands is search of a mystical artefact/place/person, getting into fights where they almost, but not quite, get killed. And in the end there is a big battle, where one of them is killed. Yawn!

*evil grin*

MWAHAHAHAHAH!

Get in the pool they said...it will be fun they said...

Do you take the ladders away?

• Like 1

@Sherminator: it appears that Salvatore was hired to create the world for the MMO they were going to release after KoA.

38 Studios has just gone bust as a result of KoA not selling great, so the MMO has been put on hold for now.

As for Salvatore's input into KoA, from what I'm reading, it was minimal.

The game is well worth a look if you want to play a Skyrim-hybrid with WoW graphics and an awesome combat system.

@Mouse

Yes, yes I do! :3

Playing Sniper Elite V2 now.

Those nut shots are nasty!

started Sims3, for the first time.

Sims 2 was crap, but this seems a lot better!

Also played kingdoms of amalur, but got bored: as a game it's fine, but the scenery is just dull, dull ,dull...

-luckily I was able to swap it for F1 2010! Froom!

Finally finished "Catherine"

Currently playing Dragon's Dogma and Asura's Wrath. Both very awesome games.

Currently playing Fifa Street and waiting for Skyrim: Dawnguard to launch.

Also waiting for Walking Dead Episode 2...end of June, apparently lol.

And Asura's wrath was amazing, definitely a style of game I'd like to see more of in the future.

The Skyrim DLC is looking freaking awesome. Roll on vampire hunters !!

Asura's Wrath was brilliant... loved it.

My little Strider is levelling up nicely in Dragon's Dogma (now that I've finally worked out how NOT to die so quickly !!)

Tomb Raider Legend xbox360

It's old and ugly, but good platformer.

WEnt to a gamestore to look for something more fresh, but all they had was boring sequels and even more boring oblivion clones...

Tomb Raider Legend is a great game! Yeah it looks ropey as hell but its fun and has a decent story.

As for me, I just finished Lego Batman 2.

• Like 1

Tomb Raider Legend is a great game! Yeah it looks ropey as hell but its fun and has a decent story.

As for me, I just finished Lego Batman 2.

talking of Tomb Raider, I have owned seven different Tomb Raider games in my time! All in all, if you count hand helds, there must be more than ten games made for it! And the latest game is about to hit the shelves! Great!:icon_cheesygrin:

I think I've owned about 6 or 7 too lol

I'm looking forward to the new one though, it looks like it'll be a nice change of pace and have a little more realism to it too. Am hoping for a Metal Gear: snake Eater style bandaging and healing game but I doubt they'll do it lol.

Dragon's Dogma is running hot on my 360 atm.

Just finished Mirror's Edge and almost done with Alice: Madness Returns.

Stocked up on eBay last week and picked up Rogue Galaxy + Dark Cloud 1 & 2 for my PS2.

All set for the rest of the year now, hopefully, as well as my weekend number 2s :D

the sims 3 and diablo 3 are my two main games right now. I am loving the sims 3, i skipped the sims 2 but it is a ton better than the sims 1. and Diablo 3.. wow i'm totally addicted.

continued Sims 3 on xbox360

all skills at ten, and seven careers at their top level.

got all fish caught and all books read.

collecting random achievements now, as well as trying all the rest of the careers.

got nothing else to play until GTA 5 hits the shelves. :icon_frown:

Pokemon emerald on my android.

Loved pokemons on DS. unfortunately the newest games threw out the old favourite pokemons and introduced new ones that are a bit wishy-washy. Or so I heard. Shame.

Imagine classic pokemons on WiiU. that would be corkin!