What games are you playing right now?

Sherminator

Just started Mass Effect 3

story seems as strong as ever and the looks as jaded as ever.

I really look forward to seeing how the storyline ends!

And meeting all the old friends from the previous games!

I would have gotten this game sooner, but did not want to pay over 20e for what is essentially a linear shooter. I mean the down point in this game is that there are not very much role playing elements, of freedom, left. Especially compared to the first game (the best ever scifi game)

I just discovered Minecraft. Interesting take on gaming after all the first person shooters.

I love the fact that you can build things that you can use.

Obligatory TBBT reference: I imagine that Sheldon would like Minecraft as it might appeal to his sense of order. Everything you build ends up clean and neat with right angles and everything fits together.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest brianwhite159

I love to play games from my childhood, in that time i prefered to play mario game the most.

Here i want to declare that i am playing contra game right now at my home, My favorite game in present days.

Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson would be so proud of you right now, Sherm :)

no kidding! And who says dwarves cannot play passing game?

-Give your blitzer couple of ball picking/catching skills, and you have a very strong catcher you can send onto enemy territory.

Now give your runner couple of throwing skills, and he can lob the ball to your catching blitzer and get a touchdown in no time. Useful against strong teams such as chaos and orcs, whose line is tough to break through, even with dwarves. But against quick teams, better just run the cage.

(I wonder if anybody understood what I just said...)

started playing Two Worlds, a polish rpg.

-it's mediogre in every way, but very entertaining. generous experience system gives enough points, and you can pump up your weps with power gems to your hearts content.

And the horrible voice acting is hilarious!

I just started Two Worlds 2, Sherm. It's a very poor man's Elder Scrolls. But the magic creation is very unique.

Haven't played the first one, however.

Been getting through Magna Carta 2. Great fun JRPG. Picked up Enchanted Arms and Nier to get me by until I can muster up the 30 hours to sit down and get right into Witcher 2.

I just started Two Worlds 2, Sherm. It's a very poor man's Elder Scrolls. But the magic creation is very unique.

Haven't played the first one, however.

Been getting through Magna Carta 2. Great fun JRPG. Picked up Enchanted Arms and Nier to get me by until I can muster up the 30 hours to sit down and get right into Witcher 2.

Enchanted arms is very crude. You might want to pass on it!

For me, Two worlds looks better than oblivion, and loads a lot faster.

-summoned cratures are a bit crappy, though, and only use as distraction.

started playing la noire again

pretty brilliant game, la noire, but a flaw of it is that the city feels like a movie set. I mean the city does not feel really alive like it does in GTA games and in Mafia games. But brilliant still.

-have you hanged around the LA's police stations, listening to the jokes the cops tell to each other? They're hilarious!!! heres one for you:

-three blondes walked into a bar. -you'd thought one of them would have noticed it!:icon_lol: