Your hopes and dreams for Season 6

Is it too early? Perhaps, but what do you hope and wish for Season 6.

I wish less Shamy, and Lenny and more about 4 geniuses, and the girl that lives across the hall. I want to see more about the guys work, I would like to see Penny actually get some acting work. And more cosplay.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And your point is? Of course, other than being offensive. Luckily I deal with students all the time that think they know a lot more than they do so I'll address what I perceive as your point.

No its not too early.

My wishes:

- Penny should get away from the Cheesecake Factory (I like the Cheesecake Factory but Penny deserves a better job)

- Shamy and Lenny and Howard/Bernadette should stay together

- more Raj scenes

- Howard should try to move out from his mother (I have no problem with his mother)

- Stuart, Wil Weaton, Kripke, Zack they can all come back

- Leslie Winkle should come back for one or two episodes or Stephanie Barnette

and most important: Priya should never ever come back to the show not a single second (and not even via Skype!)

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I want to see Zach again, if possible with Stuart, Kripke, and Wheaton.

More Shamy, I love them.

Penny - Amy (Besties - non creepy) storylines

shirtless Johnny Galecki again, thank you :D

more Raj, he's awesome

a bit less Sheldon, this season has been very Sheldon heavy, storylines should be distributed a more evenly amongst the characters.

I would like to see an episode where they all go camping. Because Sheldon and camping do not mix. And I want to see it.

I'd like to see:

- More of Sheldon getting the better of the other guys, not the other way around. I want to see Sheldon look more competent in the next season and less like the easily flustered and made-fun-of guy. His condescension has always been funniest because he doesn't really realize he is being mean he just thinks he's being helpful. I hated episodes in the past where other characters treated him like a child.

- More of Shamy less of Penny and Amy awkwardness... unless of course Penny finally succums to her advances and gives her a nice long kiss... at which point Amy will FINALLY realize that she doesn't like women 'in that way' and we will be done with Amy - Penny awkward comments.

- Zack should return and date Penny again but actually be less of a dolt. Maybe he actually is going to school now (community college) and doing good. Zack has been portrayed as stupid but not as a douchebag so it is reasonable that Penny could go back to him since he is her physical type. It makes scenes more interesting whe Leonard knows Penny is with someone else.

- Penny should get a new job and/or an acting job on a tv show or movie. That could open a lot of doors for comedy and new show angles.

- Love to still see the guys show their love for science-y and geeky things like their Sylon toaster, light sabre instead of a flash light, Wii games. They have already shown those but new things would be fun to see.

- Howard should not move out of his Mother's house. Their dialogue is still funny and him being at home is funnier than him not being there (I mean living there, not when he is away for a bit if he went into space or something).

That's all I can think of for now.

Howard going into space is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for very few people. Leonard even said (something like), "The dream to go up into space is one we all share, and Howard's making that a reality. We're all very proud of you."

It's such a great opportunity and he really took off from being the only guy without a PhD to going into space.

I wonder if this, in any way, will make any of the other characters think, "What am I really doing with my time/life/career?" I know Sheldon is supposed to be 31/32, and the guys are a little bit younger, like 26/27/28. I'd like to see them think, "What else could I do besides just working at the university all the time?" Probably won't happen, but I wonder if their relationship will change at all.

* More Stuart, Zack, and Kripke. I love all three of them. Wil I can do without, don't really care either way.

* I agree with Sursonica on more evenly distributed story between the characters. No doubt that Sheldon/Jim makes the show for probably the majority of the people that watch it, but they need to slow down, otherwise they won't be able to do anything with him anymore. They can develop him more slowly if there are less storylines where the synopsis begins with, "Sheldon goes _________."

* Penny should get a big movie or TV show. She deserves it by now, sticking with it that long. Most people would have given up. It's why she moved to Pasadena in the first place.

* I hope they don't forget Raj has a puppy. We haven't seen it since it was given to him (granted only one episode). Maybe he can meet a girl while out walking his dog? I wouldn't be opposed to that.

It'll be really bittersweet when season 6 starts. I'm not really sure what I want to see. Thinking that there are only two seasons left makes me sad.

I wish less Shamy, and Lenny and more about 4 geniuses, and the girl that lives across the hall. I want to see more about the guys work, I would like to see Penny actually get some acting work. And more cosplay.

Actually, yeah, I would like to see that...

There're so many potentially hilarious storylines from the professional life of scientists or actors... Romance is important, sex is v. neat, but lets not forget the minds and careers. :icon_cheesygrin:

A little Shamy for me, but not too dominating of the show.

I'd just like to see Sheldon show some affection. Amy seems to really like him now. And although he fell apart and got a bunch of cats when they ended their friendship last season, this season she seems to like him more than he likes her.

If it doesn't work out they mustn't get rid of Amy. She is the proper nerd of the show. Even Sheldon is cooler than Amy. She just a complete tweeb and I find her really endearing. It would be good if she stopped idolising Penny though. No more comments, they are making an amazing character irritating for no good reason.

-No Shamy

-No Shenny

-undo the "humanizing" of Sheldon, he's changed from quirky to goofy and it's just not as funny

-Amy should be limited to 4-5 shows

-get rid of the Raj-can't-talk-to-girls bit

-more of the original five as they were in the first few seasons

-a couple of appearances by Sheldon's mom

I'd like to see the guys go to a sci fi convention or away for work. Get them out of the apartment. The girls wouldn't want to go but they could Skype. We haven't seen a group skype of the girls all together.

I'd like the relationships to be peaceful for a while, there's plenty of opportunity for tension between the friends. For example Sheldon and Raj are good when they argue. Raj is at his best when he stands up to him. They need to keep the puppy, Sheldon hates dogs. Maybe that will set him off. Although I can see him coming round to the idea and even dog sitting. And Raj losing his mutism.

A return of the moms! I'd like them to meet.

More with the guys.

Develop the Shamy.

Stable relationships. I can get relationship drama lot's of places.

Professional success for Sheldon and Penny.

More with the parents.

I'd like the relationships to be peaceful for a while, there's plenty of opportunity for tension between the friends. For example Sheldon and Raj are good when they argue. Raj is at his best when he stands up to him. They need to keep the puppy, Sheldon hates dogs. Maybe that will set him off. Although I can see him coming round to the idea and even dog sitting. And Raj losing his mutism.

This, totally. I like Sheldon/Raj drama.

Other than that; I'll probably just repeat some things already mentioned..

More Shamy development.

Less of Amy being weird to Penny, more genuine bestie interactions.

Sheldon's mother, Leonard's mother.. welcome any day, any time.

More science and work-related storylines.

Some sort of progress for Penny on the career front. There's a lot of comedy as well as character growth to be derived from that.

I'd love to see them go to Comic Con specifically, but I don't think it'll happen, because they film the show to portray it in real time, and Comic Con is in the summer. :(

Definitely a sci-fi convention, though! Or another renaissance faire.

howard/bernadette-- will they buy house.

raj-beat the selective mutism/

leonard/penny-visit one of there parents,

penny gets acting job in sci-fi movie.

shamy- it is ok for now.

ps-prady tweeted some time a go: there was a problem

@cheesecake factory(real life).tweet "how would

penny deal with it".(are they thinking a new

job for penny)

I agree with Moonbase, stable relationships for a while. Especially Lenny.

I'd like to see Raj get over his selective mutism and start dating Sheldon's sister, turnabout is fair play after all. Bring back Sheldon's sister, she seemed to be interested in Raj and let her get serious with Raj.

I'd like to see the two Moms meet up.

I'd like to see Shamy develop a bit more. Sheldon obviously cares for her since he hit Leonard after the wedding "date" and he upgraded their relationship after her date with Stuart.

@Kyzzx: during the Comic Con panel footage on the season 4 dvd set, Lorre and Prady comment that the reason they haven't filmed an episode at the convention is partly due to them not knowing how to properly prepare to film in an OB environment. (OB=outside broadcast)

Watch the dvd if you can get it, as they explain it much better.

@Kyzzx: during the Comic Con panel footage on the season 4 dvd set, Lorre and Prady comment that the reason they haven't filmed an episode at the convention is partly due to them not knowing how to properly prepare to film in an OB environment. (OB=outside broadcast)

Watch the dvd if you can get it, as they explain it much better.

My dad got me all the DVDs for my birthday a couple weeks ago. It's on the season 4 one? I'll watch it right now! Thanks for that. I thought I watched everything but I must have missed it.

Also, does anyone else want to meet Sheldon's other sibling, George (according to Wikipedia)? I know we met Missy once, but I'd looooove to meet his older brother, since Sheldon's mother said she was blessed with "two other children who are dumb as soup." We will probably never see him, but I can dream.

- Roadtrip to Nebraska. The whole gang. Leonard and Penny as a couple of course. Sheldon and Amy. Howard and Bernadette. Raj. That would be fun.

- Leonard and Penny together with no drama.

- Leonard and Penny engaged at the end of season 6.

- Roadtrip to Nebraska. The whole gang. Leonard and Penny as a couple of course. Sheldon and Amy. Howard and Bernadette. Raj. That would be fun.

- Leonard and Penny together with no drama.

- Leonard and Penny engaged at the end of season 6.

I think you may get your wish re the engagement. Does anyone know when a likely "extension" to series 8 and 9 would take place? At the beginning of season 6 or 7?