The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Convict13

Your hopes and dreams for Season 6

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

- Leonard and Penny engaged at the end of season 6.

So fast!!!!

:icon_eek:

fast? by the end of season 6 it will be 6 years

- Leonard and Penny engaged at the end of season 6.

So fast!!!!

:icon_eek:

fast? by the end of season 6 it will be 6 years

Yeah but not of them actually being together. Of course, we all have different thoughts on what is fast and what is not when it comes to relationships I suppose. I'm not saying I would be disappointed, I am a Leonard and Penny fan anyway. :icon_cheesygrin:

Some people want to see them engaged by the end of the season 5 finale. I love Lenny but i think thats too soon. End of Season 6 is not too soon imo. One season is a big difference.

Does anyone know when a likely "extension" to series 8 and 9 would take place? At the beginning of season 6 or 7?

I know that they've definitely signed for 6 & 7. I haven't read anything about an 8th season.

I would assume they would have signed on for that by now if it was going to happen.

Seasons 6 & 7 got announced when ? End of season 3/ start of season 4 iirc ?

Does anyone know when a likely "extension" to series 8 and 9 would take place? At the beginning of season 6 or 7?

I know that they've definitely signed for 6 & 7. I haven't read anything about an 8th season.

I would assume they would have signed on for that by now if it was going to happen.

Seasons 5, 6 and 7 got announced together in January 2011, i.e. mid-season 4. So if 8/9 happens, I don't think we'll know about it till the end of season 6 at least.

^ ok... I'll be back May 9th, 2013 to check on this :D lolz

but yeah, seriously, that math makes sense, Pomita.

^ ok... I'll be back May 9th, 2013 to check on this :D lolz

but yeah, seriously, that math makes sense, Pomita.

You mean it's not bubbly? Thanks. :D

My wishes:

More storylines involving their work and geeky lifestyle.

More appearances by family members.

Less scenes with the girls, more Sheldon/Penny and Sheldon/Leonard/Penny interactions.

Stable relationships/less relationship drama, no more engagements or weddings.

Amy shouldn't be forced into every episode.

The guys should be the nerds we know.

Penny get a last name, learn about not just her family but her. Have her move on from the Cheesecake Factory(can't remember a character that stayed in a job like this) either have something take place in her acting career, or go back to college or get a job that she might like.

Howard/Bernadette just to see how their life married is.

Less Shamy even though I like them together and how funny they are just don't need it every episode like it is.

Less Amy coming onto Penny or just drop it all together and have zero mention of it again.

Raj either help him overcome his mutism or get him a girlfriend.

Raj should get a girlfriend...it's lame like this :)

The shamy is nice and also Howard and Bernie should marry.

New things in the Leonard/Penny relationship....like going on a trip or...

More of the geky nerdy stuff between the guys and Penny

Seasons 5, 6 and 7 got announced together in January 2011, i.e. mid-season 4. So if 8/9 happens, I don't think we'll know about it till the end of season 6 at least.

Well judging by the comments at the 100 episode party they said they feel they're just getting started.

Raj should get a girlfriend...it's lame like this :)

The shamy is nice and also Howard and Bernie should marry.

New things in the Leonard/Penny relationship....like going on a trip or...

More of the geky nerdy stuff between the guys and Penny

What do you mean like going on a trip or...

What do I want from next season?

I want to be ENTERTAINED! I want tons of laugh-out-loud funny moments, and I want PASSION from the characters and the show.

I'm getting bored. I started watching this season, and it was spectacular - but the writers must be very careful not to lose momentum. Great shows come when expectations are turned on its head. I hope the writers come up with some fantastic plots next season. If it's more of the same 'ol, same 'ol, I'll lose interest. Surprise me! :icon_cheesygrin:

What do I want from next season?

I want to be ENTERTAINED! I want tons of laugh-out-loud funny moments, and I want PASSION from the characters and the show.

I'm getting bored. I started watching this season, and it was spectacular - but the writers must be very careful not to lose momentum. Great shows come when expectations are turned on its head. I hope the writers come up with some fantastic plots next season. If it's more of the same 'ol, same 'ol, I'll lose interest. Surprise me! :icon_cheesygrin:

Yeah, like if a stripper had showed up at that stag party and sheldon's reaction to it... imagine the possibilities.

Howard and Bernie to break up - lets face it, Howard was "more fun when he had no hope"

Amy and Sheldon to get drunk and have sex. - Yes, Amy gets wild when he is drunk, same with Sheldon.

Raj to get a girlfriend -its time, he is the only one who never had a girlfriend for more than 1 episode

Penny becomes a professional actress and starts earning a buttload of money!

More of Zack and Stuart.

I believe that an interesting line of development would be to have one of the characters working as a quant. I work in the financial industry and the development of econophysics might be an interesting line to develop. Imagine of of the characters seduced by Wall Street and its life style and additionally one can make interesting lines with the recent financial crisis, algorithmic trading, etc.

I hope that someone finds the entertaining side of these topics

get all the relationships out of the show and go back to what made the series great in the first place.

THat's a ridicolous notion, plus there's been relationships throughout the series and in every season and btw that's what sitcomes are about.

its no longer a sitcom but a romcom

I am just saying the show has completely changed and its gone from every episode being funny to 1 in 3 if your lucky now.... in my opinion

its no longer a sitcom but a romcom

I am just saying the show has completely changed and its gone from every episode being funny to 1 in 3 if your lucky now.... in my opinion

I agree with you but the "change" people outnumber us. I guess they want another "Friends".

First post!! I was going to say hi in the welcome thread but I have a need for a grand entrance!

I actually enjoy Amy's unhealthy attraction to Penny so I'd love more of that.

Also more Penny/Sheldon. The few that stand out in my mind are the Bath Gift Hypothesis and the Gorilla Experiment. Situations like that leave me in pain from laughing.

Also want more evidence that the guys are rubbing off on Penny. Her reaction to saying something brilliant crack me up.

Side note: I just started watching this show in the past few weeks starting with the Pilot and am up to The Beta Test Initiation so forgive me if I mentioned something that has happened that I havent seen yet.

Definitely need to see Meemaw. I was trying to think who might work in that role and nothing really comes to mind.

I'd like to see Penny become their paintball "ringer". I thought it was going to happen in The Cushion Saturation but alas it was not to be.

I want to see Raj get over his selective mutism especially around people he interacts with regularly. By now he should be more than comfortable around Penny (the mutism when they wake up together was forced IMO) after knowing her for so long and should be comfortable around Bernadette and Amy by now.

And since every one of my wishes seem to have Penny's name in them I hope to see me get over my Kaley-crush in Season 6

Except this show is nothing like Friends if you feel this way stop watching or quit complaining do one of these.

I find it fascinating that there are people on here that presume to have some right or authority to demand other people stop posting opinions or viewpoints they find distasteful.

Well I find it fascaiting that people if the feel the show isn't good anymore then they shouldn't watch, no one is making them turn on to CBS on Thursday night at 8et and by the way I didn't demand anything.