Your hopes and dreams for Season 6

Bump

- Sheldon & Leonard's moms to make more appearances

- More video game episodes, maybe show a gaming tournament ? Halo? Call of duty?

- More science

- Penny gets an acting job and starts earning a lot of money.

- Zack to make more appearances and say stupid stuff.

So whataboutyouguys ?

I agree with these ones.

I want to see Sheldon Nominated for a Nobel Prize.

Bring Neil DeGrasse Tyson back for another episode.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And your point is? Of course, other than being offensive. Luckily I deal with students all the time that think they know a lot more than they do so I'll address what I perceive as your point.

Bump

Here comes the long wait for season 6 :(

My new wishlist for next season

- Raj gets a girlfriend, maybe a girl with selective mutism ?

- Sheldon learns to drive.(maybe an ep. where he gets into an accident xD )

- NO MORE WEDDINGS, I don't want to see Leonard proposing to Penny or anything like that, its just not funny anymore. We are going into the 6th season.

- Howard to start to something new , season 5 was all about his space trip and wedding planning.

-Bernadette goes out of town and makes less appearances on the show. I like her as a character but she can be annoying sometimes.

- Sheldon & Leonard's moms to make more appearances

- More video game episodes, maybe show a gaming tournament ? Halo? Call of duty?

- More science

- Penny gets an acting job and starts earning a lot of money.

- Zack to make more appearances and say stupid stuff.

So whataboutyouguys ?

I'd take a step further with Raj have him try to overcome his mutism.

As for Sheldon he already tried this I feel it would be a repeat episode.

What do you mean it's not funny anymore? What does season 6 have to do with it? I'd like to see Penny over come her fears(if that's what it is), I think she sees if she stays with Leonard which she denied to Howard in season 3.

Yeah I'd like to see what's next for Howard when he returns to space.

I like Bernadette now if you watch to give her lass screen time then that's fine, but her going out if time I'm not for that.

I like the thought of Leonard and Sheldon's mom making an apperance, how about Penny's family coming to town and maybe even Missy and MeMaw and Sheldon's brother as well.

I liked the idea of the science and video games.

I defintely like the idea of Penny getting a acting career, my greatest fear is she is a waitress the whole series(what person would want to be a waitress that long.

As for Zack I don't understand the reasoning of him even making an apperance.

Also I'd like Sheldon start to get closer towards the Nobel or at least receive some award of some kind.

My hopes and dreams for season 6 --

-- keep sheldon funny and keep him true to character. let him evolve in his relationship with amy, but do not change him too much

-- penny needs something to happen in her life to up her self esteem

-- raj needs character development

I wanna add something to my list. I'm so fracking tired of Penny and Leonard bickering. Enough is enough. I was so pissed (at Leonard) when he started to get into it with Penny at the wedding. He needs to grow up.

My hopes and dreams for season 6 --

-- keep sheldon funny and keep him true to character. let him evolve in his relationship with amy, but do not change him too much

-- penny needs something to happen in her life to up her self esteem

-- raj needs character development

I agree with all three points.

I wanna add something to my list. I'm so fracking tired of Penny and Leonard bickering. Enough is enough. I was so pissed (at Leonard) when he started to get into it with Penny at the wedding. He needs to grow up.

I have a feeling something is going to happen next season to bring closure for these two. If you think about it, they are right back where they were when he said I love you. I want something to happen with Penny next season to help her to grow and figure out what she wants.

Preaching to the choir.

I have a feeling something is going to happen next season to bring closure for these two. If you think about it, they are right back where they were when he said I love you. I want something to happen with Penny next season to help her to grow and figure out what she wants.

I thought the exact same thing when Leonard was acting the way he did, it was the episode she broke up with him all over again, so you think they'll break up? Or either that she figures out what she wants from him or Leonard grows up(this needs to happen first if they're going to be together). What woman wants to be with a guy when she gives him an answer he doesn't like he pouts and moans like a little baby and makes snide comments?

Preaching to the choir.

I thought the exact same thing when Leonard was acting the way he did, it was the episode she broke up with him all over again, so you think they'll break up? Or either that she figures out what she wants from him or Leonard grows up(this needs to happen first if they're going to be together). What woman wants to be with a guy when she gives him an answer he doesn't like he pouts and moans like a little baby and makes snide comments?

Well, I am defending leonard a little here. She has stepped on his heart two times now. But, I agree it was his fault the second time. He knew better, but I guess he just can't help himself. I don't really know what will happen, but something has to soon because they keep coming back to the same place. I personally feel Penny is the one that needs to do the most self analysis and figure out why she is so scared, can't commit. I hope they do something with her that boosts her self esteem, and makes her more happy with herself, her job. Then maybe she can decide about leonard.

Based on everything I've read in this thread (I admit I haven't read all the posts), I guess I should say that I feel the opposite on what I have read: I adore Sheldon & Amy and I even teared up when Sheldon grabbed her hand at the end last night. That was HUGE for him (in my opinion), since it's always been Amy initiating any physical contact between the 2 of them...Thank you, Big Bang writers for that scene. With that said, here's what I hope/dream will happen in Season 6.

Sheldon & Amy will profess their love to each other.

Leonard & Penny will stay together.

Howard & Bernadette will stay happily married.

Raj will find his special someone and be able to speak to her without consuming alcohol.

Priya will not be back on the show--ever.

Sheldon will be included when the guys get together and do something fun, and that he'll want to take part in the festivities.

The cast should all sing in various episodes.

Finally, if Sheldon & Amy do not engage in coitus, they should at least share a REAL kiss and Sheldon should initiate it, but either way, it's time for them to take the next step in their relationship.

If love for Sheldon and Penny to have more scenes together, that was missing this year, to watch their back and forth banter is so funny to watch I feel like there wasn't much of that this season.

If love for Sheldon and Penny to have more scenes together, that was missing this year, to watch their back and forth banter is so funny to watch I feel like there wasn't much of that this season.

I agree; really missed that this season.

Wish list:

- The writers re-watch all episodes in seasons 1-3, and half of season 4 to re-calibrate their minds regarding how great the show was back then.

- The writers, after experiencing this epiphany, get rid of Amy and Bernadette (I don't care how), and put the show back on solid ground with the foundation of the 4 nerdy geniuses and 1 hot neighbor across the hall.

- More science

- More guy-stuff (games, comics, movies, female conquests/failures, etc)

- NO wet-blanket relationship karma-killing girlfriend crap anymore

- More of the Moms

- More guest stars from any/all science fiction shows past/present

- Put Sheldon back in a place where he is not the guys' clown - make him superior again - it was funny as hell

I am going to now re-watch seasons 1-3, just to experience that special chemistry that got me hooked on the show.

PS - As far as Season 5 goes - it is NOT a good sign when I have to FFWD past all the "relationship issues drivel" just to get to the "good parts" where the guys are interacting again.

Wish list:

- The writers re-watch all episodes in seasons 1-3, and half of season 4 to re-calibrate their minds regarding how great the show was back then.

- The writers, after experiencing this epiphany, get rid of Amy and Bernadette (I don't care how), and put the show back on solid ground with the foundation of the 4 nerdy geniuses and 1 hot neighbor across the hall.

- More science

- More guy-stuff (games, comics, movies, female conquests/failures, etc)

- NO wet-blanket relationship karma-killing girlfriend crap anymore

- More of the Moms

- More guest stars from any/all science fiction shows past/present

- Put Sheldon back in a place where he is not the guys' clown - make him superior again - it was funny as hell

I am going to now re-watch seasons 1-3, just to experience that special chemistry that got me hooked on the show.

PS - As far as Season 5 goes - it is NOT a good sign when I have to FFWD past all the "relationship issues drivel" just to get to the "good parts" where the guys are interacting again.

Wish List is right.

You just want them together. Let's be real. You are just biased and delusional. You are a leonard hater. Sheldon is more of an ass then Leonard is.

You just want them together. Let's be real. You are just biased and delusional. You are a leonard hater. Sheldon is more of an ass then Leonard is.

I think he meant "Id love Sheldon and penny to have more scenes together"

Btw, You need to dial it down, half your posts on this forum are about Leonard and Penny and rest is hating on Sheldon , what's up with that ?

Few weeks ago I saw an interview with the cast when it came to the topic of Sheldon and Penny being a couple they turned it down straight away and said its never going to happen, and we all know it's not going to happen. So yea, you are the one who is delusional here.

Out of the 4 guys, Leonard is the only one for Penny true, but as a fan who has seen every episode of all 5 seasons, I get bored when I see their scenes, not a hater, just not a fan. :) They got absolutely nothing in common, like Leonard wrote in his bug report during their relationship beta test to Penny - "We'd have more things to talk about if you read more"

Leonard is coming off as a desperate loser now, he is suicidal when he can't get a girlfriend..he would date any woman he finds hot to get sex (Alice, Priya, Dr.Plimpton, Leslie, Bernadette's gym friend Joy?) . I was a fan of Lenny at the start of the show then we got to see his character's true side in the 3rd and 5th season. Sheldon and Penny is big NO as a couple, but their one on one scenes are much more funnier. Just my opinion..

I'd like to see Leonard's mother return for a couple of episodes--I know that Christine Baranski has a recurring role on THE GOOD WIFE, but she's just TOO funny as Leonard's mother not to come back for at least one episode.

And I'd like to see Kripke some more--the last I remember, he and Sheldon had at least become tolerant of each other, maybe the writers could build on that.

Priya--no. IMO she 'downed' every episode she was in.

Zack--definitely. He's dumb as a post, but he's really a sweet guy and I've always liked his interaction with the four of the geniuses.

I'm not sure where Sheldon and Amy are going (that last episode with Sheldon suddenly reaching over and holding her hand was wonderful, IMO), but I hope it doesn't get 'smarmy' and interfere with their hilarious off-the-wall verbal rapport. I like Amy, and thankfully, lately the writers have pretty much either toned down or dispensed with the Amy/Penny stuff.

And I wish Wolowitz and Bernardette all the best. They are a really FUNNY couple, IMO.

Nothing I'd said can even be interreputed at that, even the cast has commented about their scenes especially Kaley and Jim, as for Leonard that's not hard to do and there's a difference Leonard knows better Sheldon doesn't not an excuse the truth and Sheldon has a just a warm heart that will to do anything for his friends, I havnt see Leonard to do this or if so to the degree of Sheldon has, but I have seen him become petty, what with the need to build Leonard up by tearing Sheldon down? If Leonard is as "wonderful" as you claim him to be you wouldn't feel the need to do that, so maybe you're the one that's delusional about how "great" Leonard is. Isn't that what Leonard has done at times builds himself up by tearing down others.

Sheldon has a warm heart.... Sheldon who? Having an socially clueless mind is not having a heart.

So loaning Penny money with no expectation of if or when she'd pay him back means he doesn't have a heart or is that he helped Raj avoid deportation?

Sheldon has a warm heart.... Sheldon who? Having an socially clueless mind is not having a heart.

So loaning Penny money with no expectation of if or when she'd pay him back means he doesn't have a heart or is that he helped Raj avoid deportation?

He has a practical mind, but not a big heart. Penny needed money, he had money, he didn't need it. Raj needed a visa, he could get him one by giving him work. He will do things for others, but he would deny the existence of a 'heart' himself. He'd rather be logical.

People sometimes attribute the human emotion of kindness to Sheldons actions when really as Moonbase says he is just being naturally logical imo. It's a bit like thinking animals understand you when they don't.

He has a practical mind, but not a big heart. Penny needed money, he had money, he didn't need it. Raj needed a visa, he could get him one by giving him work. He will do things for others, but he would deny the existence of a 'heart' himself. He'd rather be logical.

Well he sure isn't cold hearted.

Well he sure isn't cold hearted.

When it comes down to it, sheldon will step up and do the right thing. He helped penny go to the hospital. he went after amy when she said she was drunk and was at the liquor store. every time he offers someone a hot beverage, it is his way of trying to be kind. he struggles with it, but i feel his good intentions are there. the hand holding was a big step, and i look forward to seeing where this is going.

People sometimes attribute the human emotion of kindness to Sheldons actions when really as Moonbase says he is just being naturally logical imo. It's a bit like thinking animals understand you when they don't.

Yeah, this is what I think too. He's not cold hearted, as cbolt pointed out. But how much is social convention? He can seem incredibly mean, or incredibly kind, dependent on context. It's all the same approach to Sheldon, but the reaction of others depends on whether it works in the other characters' favour or not.

@Bazingafan I don't know what to make of the hand holding yet. :icon_eek: I'm not sure Amy does either. :icon_cheesygrin:

I think he meant "Id love Sheldon and penny to have more scenes together"

Btw, You need to dial it down, half your posts on this forum are about Leonard and Penny and rest is hating on Sheldon , what's up with that ?

Few weeks ago I saw an interview with the cast when it came to the topic of Sheldon and Penny being a couple they turned it down straight away and said its never going to happen, and we all know it's not going to happen. So yea, you are the one who is delusional here.

Out of the 4 guys, Leonard is the only one for Penny true, but as a fan who has seen every episode of all 5 seasons, I get bored when I see their scenes, not a hater, just not a fan. :) They got absolutely nothing in common, like Leonard wrote in his bug report during their relationship beta test to Penny - "We'd have more things to talk about if you read more"

Leonard is coming off as a desperate loser now, he is suicidal when he can't get a girlfriend..he would date any woman he finds hot to get sex (Alice, Priya, Dr.Plimpton, Leslie, Bernadette's gym friend Joy?) . I was a fan of Lenny at the start of the show then we got to see his character's true side in the 3rd and 5th season. Sheldon and Penny is big NO as a couple, but their one on one scenes are much more funnier. Just my opinion..

True they have absolutely nothing in common, which by the way why are they so drawn to each other or are together, if a couple has zero interests how are they together, not sure what she could read that would make them have more to talk about, I serious doubt she wants to read a bunch of Comic Books or Physics handbook, now she had mentioned if Leonard read(forgot the title) a certain book they would've still been together, now if maybe they find things to do where both would like that would go a long way.