The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

5.24 The Countdown Reflection [Season Finale] (May 10)

How do you rate the episode?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate the episode?

Well Leonard sure isn't coming up with original ideas(couldn't deal with the rejection if it was) like Sheldon does or the others as well.

Leonard might had been the first choice but then they saw what the had in Sheldon, the show would be nothing without him, I can't remember a character like him.

Also Leonard was going to pursue Penny and she eventually was to be interested by default, it wasn't Raj he's a mute, Howard was a creep and Sheldon was well Sheldon.

The final moment was awesome. Isn't it funny, how both Penny and Sheldon are so overwhelmed with emotion that they reach out to hold the hand of their respective closest friend? Say what you will, the juxtaposition was intriguing. The two are much more alike than you would think.

About the last paragragh what are you trying to say?

There is a lot of discussions about the differences between Sheldon and Penny. I believe that those two actually share some fundamental similaries - they share a common background and nature:

both Penny and Sheldon grew up in very similar loving (albeit "white trashy") families, and both grew up into good kind people with noble hearts.

Their reaction to Howard going into space is EXACTLY the same - Sheldon and Penny are like twins in that moment, LOL! They both are so overwhelmed with emotion they need to reach out for human contact. The two are much more alike than the viewers may think.

The final moment was awesome. Isn't it funny, how both Penny and Sheldon are so overwhelmed with emotion that they reach out to hold the hand of their respective closest friend? Say what you will, the juxtaposition was intriguing. The two are much more alike than you would think.

There is a lot of discussions about the differences between Sheldon and Penny. I believe that those two actually share some fundamental similaries - they share a common background and nature:

both Penny and Sheldon grew up in very similar loving (albeit "white trashy") families, and both grew up into good kind people with noble hearts.

Their reaction to Howard going into space is EXACTLY the same - Sheldon and Penny are like twins in that moment, LOL! They both are so overwhelmed with emotion they need to reach out for human contact. The two are much more alike than the viewers may think.

I thought that's what you were saying but wanted and to make sure and I agree with you.

Wow... where do you get this stuff from? There were three people in that room that took anothers hand. It had to be Bernadette taking Raj's hand because the other way round would send the wrong message. The same goes for Sheldon taking Amy's hand, the other way round would not have had significance. Penny took Leonard's to show solidarity even after tension. You're reaching here.

Wow... where do you get this stuff from? There were three people in that room that took anothers hand. It had to be Bernadette taking Raj's hand because the other way round would send the wrong message. The same goes for Sheldon taking Amy's hand, the other way round would not have had significance. Penny took Leonard's to show solidarity even after tension. You're reaching here.

I don't think that sheldon held amys hand just purely because he craved physical contact , I think (and this is just my inferance) that he saw how sad bernardette was about howard leaving and this made him realise his feelings for amy , hence the hand holding.But again this is just my opinion.

By extension, Sheldon, Penny and Bernadette are triplets. :D

Is it wrong to think raj and Bernadette would've made a cute couple?

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Raj & Bernadette might be cute, but I don't see it really. Bernadette is for Howard. Raj could never handle Bernie :D "She's small but she's strong" like Simon said about Melissa LOL.. although Melissa said it was the indian in her ROTFL!! ahaha

yeah hypothetically and for the picture, they would, but it would never work.

Raj & Bernadette might be cute, but I don't see it really. Bernadette is for Howard. Raj could never handle Bernie :D "She's small but she's strong" like Simon said about Melissa LOL.. although Melissa said it was the indian in her ROTFL!! ahaha

yeah hypothetically and for the picture, they would, but it would never work.

She's small but strong yet Howard can handle her, I'm not talking now just that they might have and you know she would've enjoyed a little mocha.

For one slick we've never ran into one another thank the lord for that, you don't have to comment on everything I post.

please guys, chill, don't make it personal. Let's be civilized. We can all think different, but at the end, we all love the same show.

Could someone please tell me what 'to ship' actually means?

Ship is short for relationship, thus a shenny shipper is someone who thinks Sheldon and Penny should be in a relationship. And, there are also sane people.

I've been interested in the fan-boy situation here since first viewing the program.

There are those that will never see any "evil" in the characters they obsess with.

"evil" as in character absurdities that normal people don't cultivate.

For the purposes of this sit-com, the absurdities are required, but failing to note them or defending them is certainly odd.

I just wanted to share this as I've never seen them before in the UK...let alone in such volume :icon_cheesygrin:

Wow they are behind the times in the UK. But they aren't very good.

I just wanted to share this as I've never seen them before in the UK...let alone in such volume :icon_cheesygrin:

I used to love them when I was a kid, but then one day I ate a whole box and got sick... now I cannot stand them :(

Are they just now coming out with those in the UK? If so they've had those for decades in the US.

Bout time after all the bagging he has recieved for not having a PHD

LOL! Good point. At last he'll have something to hang over their heads.

I used to love them when I was a kid, but then one day I ate a whole box and got sick... now I cannot stand them :(

I admit I loved them as a kid. I guess sometimes with age you don't like stuff you once did. Maybe? I know as I have gotten older I have found myself eating and liking things I never did as a kid or thought I would. Guess it can work both ways!